PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Daniel Shores

Dan Shores
11-08-2004, 04:01 AM
Daniel Shores has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

adel3d
11-08-2004, 04:16 AM
Welcome to the challenge. And good luck!http://www.adel3d.com/lamp.gif
:thumbsup:

Dan Shores
11-08-2004, 04:48 AM
I've really developed a deep respect for all of you on these forums. Your posts have entertained, educated, and inspired me though all hours of the night. My wife must think I'm out of my mind when I crawl into bed at 5AM, not to mention how this obsession has impacted our pocket book...as I'm sure most of you have had a similar experiance.

This will not only be my first entry into a challenge, this is my first post, and my first project.

I have not rendered to a saved file as of yet. I haven't used my wacom tablet before now(the box is sitting next to me...with the reciept...it's brand new.). I'm going to try to learn as I go and refer to many of your forum posts to help me along. I hope this challenge will give me focus to achieve a solid foundation in understanding these exciting programs(3DS Max, Photoshop, Character Studio, etc.)

I also hope I don't end up being imbarrased by my "newbie" status. What do you think? Can these programs be learned in such a short time? Don't worry...I hate teapots! lol

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.