PDA

View Full Version : Animation Mixer Display Problems

jelili
11-07-2004, 01:31 AM
Help!!
Has anypne had this problem before: When i display the Animation Mixer Window all of my tracks are not visible. When I expand the window I can see the tracks futher down the window. But in reality they are in the position thet are suppose to be, its just that there displaying futher down on the display window. When I click where they should be (Which is a blank grey area) I can see the tracks futher down the interface change. This is driving me nuts and I do'nt know what I going to do now.

I'm using a ti4200 .... yes I know I should get a better card. But that is all i have for now.

Hopefully someone will at least have heard of this display issue or soething like it.

Hellbring
11-07-2004, 03:22 AM
Ive heard of something similar with the animation mixer neds up its just xsi not likeing your vid card from what I remember.

jelili
11-07-2004, 03:29 AM
Well I guess, I'm going to have to get another card. It to happen sooner or later. I was hopeing later rather than sooner. :)

mic
11-07-2004, 07:29 AM
I had the same problem with my fx 5700. I was using the 61.77 drivers then... reverted back to 56.72 and everything is fine now.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.