PDA

View Full Version : linda has an idea

celmar
11-06-2004, 02:56 PM
hello!... a 3d sphere head, translated in nurbs and reworked in rhino... hair is post work (painted)... render in zbrush 2...

celmar
11-06-2004, 02:59 PM
and the detail of head, in zbrush viewport... if I can give "mytwo cents" about learning zbrush, I think that modelling pretty girl or child, or baby, is far more useful than monsters... monsters are so easy... well, but they are fun, I know..

aminuts
11-07-2004, 05:35 AM
Damn good job on painting that hair......and as a compliment.......she is damn scary looking and I mean that in you did a great job of doing up the photo to uv's and rendering her. am wondering if the sweater was added afther the fact too...with the hair.

cool concept too. Now I want a cool circle dent in my head that shows my ideas!:)

celmar
11-07-2004, 10:10 AM
thank you aminuts... and no, the sweater is zspheres, with push pull... but the wool texture does the job!...

ThomasMahler
11-07-2004, 10:39 AM
The sweater´s made with ZSpheres?! Hell, I'd love to see the ZSphere Structure you used to accomplish that.

Great work, you've got a very strange, but unique style.

celmar
11-07-2004, 10:52 AM
well, the zsphere is very simple, if I remember well: just a sort of potatoe, unified skin very broad, and of course sculpting after... here is the mesh without texture...

HarverdGrad
11-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Everytime I look at the picture, I think it's a real photo with some sort of filter effect applied. Very nice work! :applause:

celmar
11-07-2004, 12:36 PM
thank you!... zbrush can render very realistic pictures... by lighting in green on one side, and render very quickly, it's possible to see the two parts of the face: once in nurbs, tne face has been cut in 4 parts, two "sides", and the front part in 2 right in the middle; the cutted parts are very clean, in nurbs, like sheet of pâper with scissors; each part is uv planar, and each one is very simple to "read", with the holes of the eyes, of the nose, and if you see of the mouth, just between lips; each part is 409*6 texture... also, you see the hair before post work, very unconvincing, of course, it's the paint after which do the job!...

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.