PDA

View Full Version : New Tutorials from Joe C or John Riggs ?

DAZZAN
11-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Anyone in the know about when the two tutorial guys will be comeing out with new cds.I think its mini Tuts 2 from Joe & from John its some Rigging of a dragon,with wings and tails.

Im just curious,as i just happen to have a dragon,and a little bit of money hanging around..but its sure gonna go if my wife has anything to do with it before Chistmas....but those Gnomon Meats zbrush tuts look good as well out on 1st december!...

Cmon Joe,John please release them,or its bad ties, crappy shirts,and god awfull aftershave for me!

Baa Humbug

dazzan

pelos
11-06-2004, 06:01 PM
dazzan i dont know when they have new cd,
i have 2 video tutorials in the way, FREE, i hope in the next 2 weeks be ready,
one is 40 min basic rig
and the other is 22min, a little more advance.

private
11-06-2004, 06:50 PM
....but those Gnomon Meats zbrush tuts look good as well out on 1st december!...

Could you explain more? Gnomon meets zbrush? I looked on the gnomon site and didn't find any information.

Sorry, back on topic. I would also like to see some more messiah video tutorials. Very generous of you pelos and I'm looking forward to seeing your information.

DAZZAN
11-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Well of course in this thread im gonna plump for messiah tuts.......on the other hand i have looked in the zbrush thread and the main man alex alverez said that on the 1st of dec 3 dvd tuts will be released by the gnomon and there resident zbrush supremo Meats, its introduction and whole body and intergration,thats over 9 hours of this brush superstar telling you how to master zbrush.....methinks its gonna be a big seller,also will come in handy to intergrate into messiah workflow ,as taron has shown......also he was at the latest zbrush gnomon get together.There is a pic of all three of these ,Taron,Alverez,Meats..grinning at the camera over on the z brush forum!

Ive paid out for all of mr cosman & Mr Rigs, and i need a top tail and wings tutorial,is this in your free vids,also the last time Mr riggs showed us his promo,i hope he intergrates what was a much clearer way of selecting items, a pro approach to TD rigging.I will be looking at your tutorials Pelos.

regards

Dazzan

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.