PDA

View Full Version : Nod to Frank and Ollie in 'Incredibles'!

DCHAD
11-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Not sure if anyone saw this, but at the end of the Incredibles they gave a special thanks to Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston! I also noticed that Ollie did one of the voices! I am guessing that it was the older gent towards the end of the film that is talking about doing it, "Old School" ! Anyone see this? Or have any additional info?

Thanks
DCHAD :)

shehbahn
11-06-2004, 12:30 AM
My understanding is that both Frank and Ollie's voices are featured in this Cameo - someone feel free to correct me.

hypercube
11-06-2004, 12:40 AM
They're both in there, yes, it was the two guys talking about "old school"..they also look nearly the same in 3d form as they did in their 2d cameo in Iron Giant, many of the crowd recognized them before they even started talking. Would have to check the credits again, missed a few once the main credit crawl started due to some people walking in front of us who weren't staying through the credits.

At any rate was cool to see the cameo, and sad it's the last, but I can't think of a better one to go out on than a movie that shows such skill and love of animation, regardless of 2d or 3d.

P.S. Maybe this should be in General?

DCHAD
11-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Agreed. Can I move it?

mattmos
11-06-2004, 11:10 AM
So where was the cameo in the Iron Giant? Missed that one :blush:

TemperalVision
11-06-2004, 04:09 PM
They where the train conductors.

So where was the cameo in the Iron Giant? Missed that one :blush:

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.