PDA

View Full Version : 3D Max: Tension between bones

pabbloz
08-22-2002, 02:45 PM
Hi all!

this is the first thread I post here on Character Rigging. I just want see how useful it results! ;)

well... my question is... is there something similar in the skin modifier to controllate the tension between two bones? I search something like the tension option in the link sub-object of the Physique modifier (Character Studio).

And, by the way, what about use the commun bones of max but with the physique modifier? do you think it would be better than skin?

Thank you very much! :)

note: if you don't understand what I mean... I would like you ask me!

Frinsklen
08-22-2002, 09:19 PM
Hi!

Common bones and physique work quite well, but of course you don't have the advantages of biped.
If you're animating a biped, human character, I suggest to use the biped pluggin. Skin has those cool modifiers that allows you to have more control on elbows and knees.

mmmhhh... a todo esto, ¿por qué te escribo en inglés???? la costumbre...
No me apetece volver a escribirlo todo otra vez, así que si tienes mas dudas, avisa. . :hmm:

De todas formas, no uso mucho el skin, seguro que contesta alguien que sepa más...

Pues eso. Saludos.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.