PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Yasser Azarnoush

Pages : [1] 2

YasushAzush
11-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Yasser Azarnoush has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

Challenge Page (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/grandspaceopera/view_entries.php?challenger=5030)

Latest Update: Final Image: Final Image
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105978432_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105978432_large.jpg)

As you all continue with my thread.....i was going to reamind a realy valuble gift wich we got from Mr edison (god bless him)....just think ,we dont have electricity???
they are working on a heuge generator wich produces the heuge amount of electricity for any of planet in gallaxy..especially my lovely planet (mars).....
i want to thanks cgtalk & cgnetworks guys to create a realy nice and clean challenge.
again thanks all of you who supporting me with your valuble crit and comments...and for the last, realy realy sorry of my bad english .

adel3d
11-02-2004, 12:15 PM
khosh amady yaser :)

adel3d
11-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Welcome to the challenge,yasser :thumbsup:
Hope to see your first concepts.

YasushAzush
11-02-2004, 12:44 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099399443_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099399443_large.jpg)
Good Luck For all Entries :thumbsup:

YasushAzush
11-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Hi adel :))
thanks
. i was expecting you For an Email??

i pray for you To win
You Start Very Nice :thumbsup:

YasushAzush
11-03-2004, 07:38 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099467486_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099467486_large.jpg)
Hi
I Can See a Finishing Blowing Moment of a Vast War Galaxy
Wich is Finished by Closing the Entrance Door of the Ship , Becouse it is
Time to Explode and all Whatever it is Outside Must Burn.( all the enemies )
a Monster's Hand is Punched Between the Door.
what Do You Think About the Concept?

stevetwist
11-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Hmm interesting - the idea is pretty cool, but I don't think your image reflects it too well.

What if you could see everything exploding outside (maybe through big windows in the side of the pod) - and the ship moving just infront of the explosions (classic Hollywood - almost getting caught but just escaping).

I like the idea of the monster's hand through the door - but you'd have to suggest that it is a monsters hand because in the sketch it just looks like a hand...

which leads me to another idea - what if the back doors were glass... you could see the monster with his arm trapped - or even with his arm chopped off... flying backwards away from the pod (ultra cool in my opinion) - and then the explosions in the background of a city or whatever.

Anyway, that was just my brainstorming, so feel free to pick anything from there if you want to - I look forward to seeing some developmental sketches.

YasushAzush
11-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Thanks For Comments Steve:)

In This Point I am Just Looking For different Idea .This Image Is not Finished yet :love:

Exploding ::I will add Some Orange Lighting In the window For Exploding And all Yellow Reflects In tha Cabin.:shrug:
Glass Door :: I had Study Mechanicahl Stuff Wich Leads Me To Create Real Objects Wich If Someone Want's To Make The Object He will Bee Able To Do so .:) There is a very High Pressure In Galaxy Wich Stop Us to Use Big Glass Pieces Like an Entrance door .So it Would Be Unrealable.:)

Monster:: I don't Mean What you Exactly Think Of a monster In this Case Maybe I Should Say Enemy Not Monster Becouse It is a Bit Early To Decide What Aggressive Whould Crushed Between The Door.:thumbsup:

By the Way this Is my First Skecth In my Whole Life. It is Very difficult To Draw WhatEvere It Is In your Mined.:sad:
Feel Free To Comment More and More And .........
Comments are Very Welcome

najib
11-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Yasser Azarnoush has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.
Welcome to the challenge!

YasushAzush
11-03-2004, 12:43 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099485798_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099485798_large.jpg)

Some Color Added.
What Do you Think where I am ?

stevetwist
11-03-2004, 05:54 PM
New colour is cool - I can see the explosion in the windows - but it's just hinting at it rather than showing it directly (which is a very good way to do it, draws more thinking from the viewer).

Very good point about the door - I guess glass is a little unrealistic for a space atmoshpere etc.

About the monster - my mistake! lol - sorry, totally misunderstood you there.

So basically, now those few points are cleared up I'll have to give my thumbs up :thumbsup: to your concept - it's pretty cool if you ask me!

YasushAzush
11-04-2004, 03:15 AM

YasushAzush
11-04-2004, 03:16 AM
Thanks Steve:love:
But I Am Not Happy With The Concept It Needs More Detail.
Or Mayeb Change The Idea..............?????

stevetwist
11-04-2004, 08:21 AM
The idea's cool... but if you think it needs more detail then how about....

Changing the viewer's perspective to outside the escape pod. You can see the city exploding (or whatever), you can see many escape pods leaving the scene, all flying in the same direction (either towards the viewer, or maybe towards the left of the screen - I dunno, but something like that).

In my opinion that would be pretty epic, it's the same concept (background wise), just it seems to be 'more detailed' (and more epic) if you move to outside the pod, where the full destruction can be seen.

Just an idea, but thought it might help.

JamesMK
11-04-2004, 08:01 PM
It's a cool concept and well made sketch, but it just doesn't feel like a grand space opera...

Steve's suggestion to keep everything about the idea itself and simply move the camera outside sounds like a good plan to me, you'll get an entirely different scene but no need to rethink the story.

Moon Dragon
11-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Good luck man!

kaajey
11-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Nice images pal.
Looks really interesting :thumbsup:

Check this out:

YasushAzush
11-05-2004, 01:26 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099617963_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1099617963_large.jpg)

Thanks Every One For Comments

But Before I Check Out The Comments Have Already Finishing The 3rd Update.:(

for stevetwist & JamesMK Comments:

Can You Tell Me What is This Grand Space Opera Is???

English Is not My Mother Language , Maybe I got A very Big Mistake!

pigwater
11-05-2004, 02:18 AM
visualact .. grand space opera is like starwars .. space conflict ... you have a good idea and concept , but i think thet are lookin for a massive scene ... something that shows a large area ... where your scene shows small area ( only one room) ...

your idea is good but if you can show all of your story outside also, it should fit the requirements

YasushAzush
11-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Ok,OK,OK
I Will Search For A Better Idea. :lightbulb

Thanks Pig Water:cool:

stevetwist
11-06-2004, 05:32 PM
what pigwater said... lol

I think your concept fits the bill - just not the composition or viewer placement. I think if you move the viewer outside the ship - showing the escape pods all leaving an exploding city - this will be truely grand enough to fit the grand space opera requirements.

Good luck.

YasushAzush
11-06-2004, 05:46 PM
This Is My 2nd Idea I hope This One Will Be The RighT One.

FREEDOM

INTRODUCTION ::
As EveryOne Of You KNows Muslims Have Some Rules In Islam . One Of Them Is Hejab
Hejab Is The Female Head & body Cover.It Is a Sin For Them If Mens See Their Hair ( It Is a Rule In Islam ).
I heard If anyOne Of Female Wants To Enter United States They Have To Have Uncoverd Photo In Their
Passport And Also If Female Wants To Study In France's School & University They Have No Permission
To Study With Hejab .
It Is Very Bad To Force Someone To Change Their Religious.(It Is One Of The UN's Human Law )

Story ::
Imagine We Are In 25 century and In this Time We Are Able To Travel With frequency To Somever Else Like Any Place In The Galaxy.
There Are Still Some Bully People Whom They Continue Braking The UN's Human Law.
There is a Muslim Girl Standing On a Hurl quay. ( A Place Wich You Travel With Frequency) The Guard Is
Screaming On Her That You Are Not Alow To Travel To Anywhere Except You Shoud Stay In Your City For Ever and Live Alone
Becouse She Has Hejab
The Quastion Is :

How Can The world Solve This Problem?
What Do U Think ?
More Comments Makes Me Happy.

YasushAzush
11-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Ok Ok Steve
What Do u think About The 2vd Story ???:)
Thanks For Cover;)

stevetwist
11-07-2004, 08:19 AM
Hmm, interesting.

I'm unsure about this one - the concept it self is great, I think it could work very well as an emotional piece - but the only question is how to represent such a concept through images.

One suggestion I've got, is that you have a huge city 'gate' - a border between one huge city and another. There are guards at this gate stopping this muslim lady, not letting her through - but you can also see other people trying to get through (it could be a whole procession of muslims wearing their head cover, Hejab, and they've had enough of that law and have decided to try to get through the border, by using a mass of people... just a thought).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing a concept sketch of this idea. I think it's a lot more original that your first idea, and could be a lot more powerful also.

YasushAzush
11-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Thanks Fo r Comments Steve:) :love:

I have Allready Prepare Some Of Items Wich Presents That She Is The Olny Remaining one In This Place The Items Are :

1 - It Is at Night And We Have The Spot Lights Around The Hurl quay.(it present it is late and she is the only remain Person)

2 - There Is a Big Clock At the Middle Across The quay.

3 - There Are Three Guards Wich , One of Them Is Working With The Machin /Another one Is Looking For AnyOne Else Except The Girl and The Other One Is
Screaming On the Girl.
4 - A Greean Frequency Person Wich Is Already In The Cabin .

5- On The BackGrounde:: Maybe some Ship Crosing The Galaxy With a Dark Sky ,Full Of Stars.
Now What Do U Think?

I Think I will Start The Concept To Sketch!!!

More And More Comments Makes Me Happy:applause:

stevetwist
11-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Hard to visualise it from the words - I'll wait till I see the concept sketch and then I'll let ya know what I think... just I'm not sure what you have in mind (sorry if this isn't much help).

YasushAzush
11-07-2004, 05:24 PM
:scream:
Yooooooou Juuuuuuuuuuuuust Wait:twisted:
Ha Ha Ha Ha

kmest
11-07-2004, 08:59 PM
:eek: what an idea.....never seen anything like this in 3d images.more like the "keyhan caricator" images.it can be COOL in 3d form.

baba dige kheily dare siyasy misheha .......
but i think it will be a great idea.just work on the image.lets see some scetches.:thumbsup:
waiting...........

YasushAzush
11-09-2004, 09:09 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100034593_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100034593_large.jpg)

Sorry If I Was Late I Was A bit Busy.
I will Update The Concept As Soon As Possible .

This Is A basic Looking Cammera Of The Perspective View .I will Show You Objective Looking Of The Frequency Machine soon .
Hope You Enjoy
More Comments Makes Me Very Happy .

YasushAzush
11-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Hellllllllllo Helo Is Ther Any Body Alive OK OK OK
I know The 2nd Concept Is Not What You Like
I Am Preparing The 3rd One
More Comments Makes Me :)

BartokDesign
11-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Hi there . I liked the history alot .

I found a little strange cause the color concept has nothing to do with the black and white
You could explain this again for us.
That red light is essential to the scene , I dont known how it will look in 3d but if you want to show chaos the red light could interact more with the ambient .
I have a Giger feeling about this ship Muhuhahaha , maybe that windows in a diagonal angle. Or maybe just me.
good luck.
:thumbsup:

YasushAzush
11-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Hi there . I liked the history alot .

I found a little strange cause the color concept has nothing to do with the black and white
You could explain this again for us.
That red light is essential to the scene , I dont known how it will look in 3d but if you want to show chaos the red light could interact more with the ambient .
I have a Giger feeling about this ship Muhuhahaha , maybe that windows in a diagonal angle. Or maybe just me.
good luck.
:thumbsup:Wich Concept Do u Mean???

BartokDesign
11-11-2004, 08:54 PM
The colored shows a room and the Black and white draw shows many rooms .
Maybe I should read all again.

YasushAzush
11-11-2004, 08:59 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ver Is Many Room In The Wiht And Block ???:eek:

overcontrast
11-11-2004, 09:00 PM
hey u got some nice looking concept drawings... good luck mate

BartokDesign
11-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Well im confused , but im sure you known what you are doing so Ill wait .
:)

texxx
11-11-2004, 09:04 PM
mh, I think your idea is too claustrophobic to illustrate the "space opera" concept.

Of course, it is just my point of view.

Good luck

YasushAzush
11-11-2004, 09:17 PM
mh, I think your idea is too claustrophobic to illustrate the "space opera" concept.

Of course, it is just my point of view.

Good luckYes Texx I Think So I Am Going To Creat Another Concept Soon ( Not Very heavy)

More Comment Of you Will Help Me To :)

YasushAzush
11-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Well im confused , but im sure you known what you are doing so Ill wait .
:)Ok Ok
But Dont Fogot That....
I am Always looking For More Comments;)

stevetwist
11-11-2004, 10:53 PM
Sorry I didn't reply earlier (stupid auto email thing failed to notify me of the recent additions to this thread).

I still like the idea behind the concept, just I don't feel that the latest composition works too well - maybe because it's only a line drawing, and so I still can't fully picture where you're coming from, I dunno.

Maybe try rearranging the composition completely - or keeping certain elements, but changing others. When you first described the new concept I always had a huge city gate inbed into a rock face in my mind, with a path leading from this down to the viewer... but that was just my impression.

If you have got another concept sketch brewing then I'd really like to see it.

Also, I think that some of the confusion in the previous few posts is down to the fact that a few people didn't realise that you scrapped the first concept - hence the colour image (your escape pod concept) not having anything to do with this new line drawing.

JamesMK
11-11-2004, 11:53 PM
You've got quite a lot of good ideas going, but you simply have to think BIGGER!

BIG EFFING THINGS!

Now go draw some really huge things, and don't come back until you're done :D Thennnnn, start modeling the huge things. OK? Deal? Deal.

Vittorius
11-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Love the visualization:thumbsup:

Keep up the great work :bounce:

My CG Challenge XVI - Grand Space Opera - 3D Thread (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=185732)

HieSpike
11-12-2004, 12:41 AM
You've got some interesting ideas there. You should give us more sketches however so we can see exactly what your planning. Good luck!

peace

DimitrisLiatsos
11-12-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey friend i though to drop by to give u a helping push....i think u should consider texxx and JamesMK suggestions....

THINK BIG...BIG ...REALLY BIG

REALLY ..REALLY BIG

:bounce: :bounce: ...am i helping guys?...errr..ok i will shut up now! :banghead:

YasushAzush
11-12-2004, 06:58 AM
Steve...........Thanks BuT what They Say Is Right.The Concepts Are Not Very Very Big.I wlaways Look For Your Great Comments.

Texxx...........Thanks For Your Comment.More comment Make Me Happy.

james Mk...... :sad: :cry:I will Nevere Com Back To This Challenge.:cool: Ok Ok I am Just Joking
Thanks I realy Likes Your Comments.

HieSpike....... Maybe i Should Look For A VeryBig Concept LastNight I Work On That But It was Not Intresting At all.I hope I will Finde The Bigest ;)

DimitrisLiatsos........ Wow Nice To See Here dimit It Is My pleasur.Ok OK Know I Will think Biger Enough ok? You Will Help A lot I know .Thanks For your Comment

Thanks Every Body For Your Powerfull And Usefull Comments
More Comments Makes me More Happy

YasushAzush
11-12-2004, 07:25 AM
:eek: what an idea.....never seen anything like this in 3d images.more like the "keyhan caricator" images.it can be COOL in 3d form.

baba dige kheily dare siyasy misheha .......
but i think it will be a great idea.just work on the image.lets see some scetches.:thumbsup:
waiting...........
Ops?!! I did't See Your Comment At all :sad: Sorry For Being late To Reply You ;(
I need More Comments From You Boy ;)
More Comments Alwayse Makes Me Happy

Nazirull
11-12-2004, 07:51 AM
Great background story that you have. I mean the second concept hejab.

Im trying to develop my concept too and i think we have something in common - a small event which tells detail about a bigger....(as others already put it - BIGGER!!)

When I read your 2nd concept before I looked at your sketch, I had a picture in my mind of a chilly nite with some gust of wind in the air - A classic fantasy look of blue for night and yellow for highlights. Two guards guarding a gargatuan gate having a dispute with a girl in hejab with a bigger...gargantuan mothership hovering high above the atmosphere - maybe getting light from the nearby star.

But the question you may ask - What is the girl in hejab doing there if there is already restriction on the entry to the other place?

This compostion can be themed as a siege. A descrimination of an ethnic still believing in their religion and values amidts growing galactic empirealism.

Just a thought!!!:scream:

YasushAzush
11-12-2004, 09:22 AM
Great background story that you have. I mean the second concept hejab.

Im trying to develop my concept too and i think we have something in common - a small event which tells detail about a bigger....(as others already put it - BIGGER!!)

When I read your 2nd concept before I looked at your sketch, I had a picture in my mind of a chilly nite with some gust of wind in the air - A classic fantasy look of blue for night and yellow for highlights. Two guards guarding a gargatuan gate having a dispute with a girl in hejab with a bigger...gargantuan mothership hovering high above the atmosphere - maybe getting light from the nearby star.

But the question you may ask - What is the girl in hejab doing there if there is already restriction on the entry to the other place?

This compostion can be themed as a siege. A descrimination of an ethnic still believing in their religion and values amidts growing galactic empirealism.

Just a thought!!!:scream: :eek: Great Looking To The Concept.
But What I Andrestand Of The Most Post smaranello Is The Challenge Needs A Realy Huge And Big Looking Environment Not a Big Thinking.
Mybe I Should Continue The 2nd Concept For My Home Project At A Free Time :) ??
Again Thanks For Your Nice Looking comments
I am Forward To See Your Concept
I :D have :curious: To think :banghead: Very :banghead: Very :banghead: Big :hmm: ???

YasushAzush
11-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Ok Ladys And Gentleman :deal:
I am :scream: To Tell You The 3d And , I Hope The Final Concept.

It Is called Struggle To Alive

There Are Six Astronaut Working On A Realy Huge Electrical Genertor in Moon .

It Is The First Humanity Huge Machin Wich Prepares The Electricity For The Whole Place.

I hope This Will Be The Target :banghead: :surprised

I am corently Working on The Generator.

Need Comments Before I post Any Sketches.pls:cry: :applause:

Comments Are Very Welcome

JamesMK
11-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Just make sure the generator is really HUGE! And perhaps add some kind of horrible accident as well to get some drama. I vote 'yep' on this idea.

YasushAzush
11-12-2004, 10:56 AM
OK I will
Thanks For Covering:thumbsup:

YasushAzush
11-12-2004, 01:03 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100264620_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100264620_large.jpg)

The Basic Of The Electrical Genaretor
More Wil come Soon
More Comments Will Makes Me Very happy

kmest
11-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Ops?!! I did't See Your Comment At all :sad: Sorry For Being late To Reply You ;(
I need More Comments From You Boy ;)
More Comments Alwayse Makes Me Happy
:) keep thinking.i'm waitng to see more:thumbsup:
good luck

uwil
11-12-2004, 09:05 PM
nice start yasser. as for the "grand space opera" thing, what i do is.... *i imagine myself in a barren land.....and then.....adding some elements in it little by little (of course while imagining)... and staring at the stars help me to scale up something in mind, but don't forget your pencil and paper to capture those moments. well, that's just me doing some crappy things outside the house in the middle of the night...heheh. anyway, think really big like everyone says! looking forward on your updates.

*kids don't do these at home or you'll be scolded to bed!

stevetwist
11-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Concept 3 is the best so far IMO. The generator looks great. However, I don't know if it should be the moon that we try to colonise... as there are a few facts you need to know.

The moon is so effected by our gravity, that if there was any water on its surface, it would be pulled into its atmosphere... this means that it would be quite hard to sustain life there...

A more realistic place to sustain life is mars... apart from its lack of magnetic field (which blocks solar flare radiation) it is probably the most ideal planet for life, apart from ours. It has a much lower gravity, but could be given an atmosphere - by the artifitial generation of CO2 into its skies.. faking what happened to us naturally - it would take time - but would make for a great image....

...so I think it would be cool if you could have an image comprised of the generator creating electricity for these CO2 machines and the like - trying to get an atmophere on mars... with some astronauts there working the machines.

I agree with JamesMK, if there was to be an accident that would make it more dramatic.

Anyway, whatever direction you plan to take this in, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

adel3d
11-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Nice Concept ! Look forward to seeing more details!:thumbsup:

chetory idehayat kheyly khobeh. faghat behtareh dar vosate bishtary projeh ra ejra bekony.
harch bachehaye irany bishtar kar dar challeng dashtebashan behtar ast.:bounce:
zemnan ghodrat sketch 2d khoby pyda kardy.:applause:
BY

SUN
11-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Good luck my friend! Your work is very promising!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

YasushAzush
11-14-2004, 07:04 PM
Concept 3 is the best so far IMO. The generator looks great. However, I don't know if it should be the moon that we try to colonise... as there are a few facts you need to know.

The moon is so effected by our gravity, that if there was any water on its surface, it would be pulled into its atmosphere... this means that it would be quite hard to sustain life there...

A more realistic place to sustain life is mars... apart from its lack of magnetic field (which blocks solar flare radiation) it is probably the most ideal planet for life, apart from ours. It has a much lower gravity, but could be given an atmosphere - by the artifitial generation of CO2 into its skies.. faking what happened to us naturally - it would take time - but would make for a great image....

...so I think it would be cool if you could have an image comprised of the generator creating electricity for these CO2 machines and the like - trying to get an atmophere on mars... with some astronauts there working the machines.

I agree with JamesMK, if there was to be an accident that would make it more dramatic.

Anyway, whatever direction you plan to take this in, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.Steve :: What You Sayed Is 100% Righ:wip: .but They Are Working On Generator And It IS Not Ready To Generate Any Atmosphere.How Ever This Was Also In My Mind For The Concept i mean This Is The Only Resone Of This Concept .You Are Very Wise.;)
Moon Or Mars??
Moon Looks light Blue and Mars Looks dark Orange .When There Is Atmosphere You Will See a Blu sky Like What We Have Right now In earth:
Dark Orange+Blue Sky=Look like They are Working In Earth And This Is Not What i want.i want A dark sky With Full Stars around .
What Do you Say ?Forward to See More Comments.
Thanks For your Comment;)
More Comments Make me happy

YasushAzush
11-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Nice Concept ! Look forward to seeing more details!:thumbsup:

chetory idehayat kheyly khobeh. faghat behtareh dar vosate bishtary projeh ra ejra bekony.
harch bachehaye irany bishtar kar dar challeng dashtebashan behtar ast.:bounce:
zemnan ghodrat sketch 2d khoby pyda kardy.:applause:
BYAdel::Thanks For Your Sapport
Man vaghan avalin bare ke daram sketch kar mikonam
va vghan kheily bahale va be keifiate kar komak mikone .
omid varam khoshet biad.
More Comments From you makes Me Very Happy :)

YasushAzush
11-14-2004, 07:13 PM
uwil:: Ok Ok Very Very Big:scream:

Sun:: Nice To Hear Thanks
More Comment Will Make me so happy

stevetwist
11-15-2004, 10:28 AM
Hmm good point... I guess the artistic look of the piece is more important than the realism...

However, what about it not being a planet in our solar system (that leaves huge room for artistic leeway), but, as the human race became a huge galactic civilisation, they moved outside the boundaries of our solar system.

Their colonising equipment is fully developed, and the piece could be of the initial stages or whatever of some alien planet (which means it can look how ever you want it to) being converted into a habitable landscape... just an idea.

If not I think the moon could look cool, but you need to bear in mind some people may question its 'realism'.

YasushAzush
11-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Steve:: They Are Working On the Generator It Means That There Is no Atmosphere Yet and when there is no atmosphere it menas we have a dark sky ;)

so People, Steve is right We Will have The Concept In Mars ,Not Moon

Great Steve.:wise:

One Sketch To go !!!
What Do You Think?
More Comments Will Help Me A lot:)

YasushAzush
11-16-2004, 08:24 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100636665_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100636665_large.jpg)

i Think I am Finish With The Generator Mechanism .
Detailes Will Add On Modeling Process.
More Comment Helps Me To understand Better .

stevetwist
11-17-2004, 08:37 AM
Great that you've decided on mars, very logical thinking behind that one. Of course there wont be a sky if there's no atmosphere... only slight prob is that mars already has an atmosphere, just the wrong type for life... sorry if this messes you up... there's got to be a way arround it though, I mean either don't specify the planet as mars, or maybe give hints at a previous atmosphere, that has dissapeared (considering it's in the future, such a thing, although unlikely, could happen), and then you can have a stary sky etc.

Sorry to have put a spanner in the works so to speak,

But hey -the generator is looking great.

userBrian
11-17-2004, 10:04 AM
The challenge is supposed to be about a vast intergalatic civilization's
epic moment. Think big. So the planet should be in another galaxy.
This epic act changed the course of history. Maybe you can show two or
three galactic races working together to fix the HUGE generator which exploded
when a meteorite hit it.

my 3d GSOpera (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=179803)

YasushAzush
11-17-2004, 11:42 AM
Steve::WHat You Sayed Is right.This generator Is Going To Produce The Right Atmosphere For Life and Then Oxigen needed.but for this Time they are working on the Generator To produces The Electricity That is the moment i am going to show;)
good luck

stevetwist
11-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Cool - sounds good - I think that userbrian has a very good point - maybe try to add a little more detail/history into the piece, it will make all the difference, I'm sure.

YasushAzush
11-18-2004, 06:41 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100760116_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100760116_large.jpg)

This is Some detail on Pillar
It Is The Place They Are Researching On The Generatot.(lab)
Comments Makes This Pillar Very Big :))

Virtuoso
11-18-2004, 09:53 AM
Yasser..................I think you have some very nice concepts,I like the designs quite a bit.Looking to have quite some promise................I'll look for more from you,all the best,and go at it hard............:arteest:

YasushAzush
11-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Virtuoso:: Nice to See Here Nice to Hear This Frome You :)

YasushAzush
11-18-2004, 07:28 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100806118_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100806118_large.jpg)

Hope Too See More Comments on This Becouse I am not Sure Of it:)

Alphaλ
11-18-2004, 08:18 PM
I like your concern of details, and you have here some very good idea, I am waiting for the next images :applause:

YasushAzush
11-19-2004, 07:14 PM
:scream: Heyyyyy
To Night I will Start With The Modelig Of The Pillar I'll be back :deal:

YasushAzush
11-19-2004, 08:38 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100896698_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1100896698_large.jpg)

This Is the basic Of Pillar
Revole:Revolve:revolve
More Pillar Detail Modeling Will Come soon.
Hope To see Comments On It!!

BartokDesign
11-19-2004, 09:18 PM
hi there , finally some 3d han?

I prefer the comic look of the sketch of the pillar. I think u have just started thats why it is so linear or you just think different from me , any way.....
:thumbsup:
Cya

stevetwist
11-20-2004, 02:59 PM
looking cool - can't wait to see the details put into the model.

YasushAzush
11-20-2004, 05:09 PM
Bartok:: That Sketch Is A Very quick Sketch Of it (10 Min)
What I imagined Is What You Can See In The Modeling Pprogress, The Comic Look Of That Sketch Is not Good For The Concept.( i think)Thatnks

Steve::Hey Steve Wait for To night:twisted: A big Update Will Come Soon:scream:

YasushAzush
11-21-2004, 10:03 AM
Sorry Sorry Every One !!
I made a very big mistake on The Mechanism of The Generatort Wich Force Me To Change The Whole Shape Of It :banghead: It is Impossible To Model Something Like That :))

I will Be Back With A Big Update I think :((

stevetwist
11-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Well, as soon as you do make an update, I'll be here looking at it (unless I'm asleep, or at school... hmm... on second thoughts, I'll check for updates ASAP).

YasushAzush
11-22-2004, 09:07 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101157666_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101157666_large.jpg)

hi
Sorry For Being So lazy This Week.
Accidentalya Got Very Busy (some Animation & Visualeffects negotiation For a film) so you will for give me for it.
Very very Few Update I know:(
this part is a hard part of it for me
becouse i have to think the way it works then model it (takes a lot time )
by theway comments are welcom

mmoir
11-23-2004, 02:38 AM
Yasser,
I would tend to make it a fictional plantet/moon so you dont feel constrained in your thought process. Things are looking good,concepts look nice. I find thinking through how things work, then modeling it time consuming too.
Good luck with the contest.
Mike
My GSO entry
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=180886

YasushAzush
11-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Yasser,
I would tend to make it a fictional plantet/moon so you dont feel constrained in your thought process. Things are looking good,concepts look nice. I find thinking through how things work, then modeling it time consuming too.
Good luck with the contest.
Mike
My GSO entry
Thanks For Support and Comment but becouse of my poor english please explane what do you mean bye :I would tend to make it a fictional plantet/moon so you dont feel constrained in your thought process/.

YasushAzush
11-23-2004, 06:27 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101234447_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101234447_large.jpg)

OK I Think i am finish with the Piston .
What Do u think?

stevetwist
11-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Looking cool, looking very cool indeed! The little details, like the hydraulics, are awesome. I'd really like to see this textured.

One question, how big is this going to be in your final piece?? Is it near the foreground, near the background? And also, is it a very important part... if so you may wish to add a little extra detail as geometry, here and there. Other than that, a truely awesome model - rock on :buttrock:

Virtuoso
11-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Very well done Yasser................The details are here,and the modeling is clean and smooth........You are doing a very nice job on this entry,I like your ambition and it shows in your work.......I like the idea of showing details,even if the models will be a little far off,these models can also be shown in close-ups,beyond the final shot,plus it's good habit to create well detailed models,not just skip over details because they may not be seen in the final......They still will be seen in your WIP folders of this project,far beyond the challenge........Go for it hard Yasser,you are doing a very nice job here.........:arteest: :beer:

YasushAzush
11-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Steve:: Thanks Steve for Your kinde Support and all your comments.they are 3 pillar wich each one hase 4 floor.it is big as when you stay in the top of it you will see the planet little curve( i think)
When i got First to This Challenge it was a challenge for me but now it is fun to do that.deatails are my interest when you feel free on detailes final image will look natural (god is the best detailer);):)

YasushAzush
11-23-2004, 09:17 PM
Virtuoso:: thanks For your comments. nice to hear that :thumbsup: i got a lot of energy of the words:bounce:

Steve:: what virtuso sayed is exactly what i mean

pBarrelas
11-24-2004, 11:43 AM
Hey Yasser, good concepts and i like the model too!! Good luck mate!!:thumbsup:

mmoir
11-24-2004, 01:56 PM
Yasser,

quote: Thanks For Support and Comment but becouse of my poor english please explane what do you mean bye :I would tend to make it a fictional plantet/moon so you dont feel constrained in your thought process/.

If you make mars your planet were the generator is placed then you confront problems like SteveTwist mentioned in post#64. I would make up a planet name and location so you dont run into these types of problems.

Mike
My GSO entry

YasushAzush
11-24-2004, 04:55 PM
Thanks every one for support and comments
to night i will post a little update on the piston

pBarrelas::nice to hear that frome you thanks:)

mmoir:: Ok OK OK now i undrestand what you mean i'll do so in composition part;) i am thinking on that .

YasushAzush
11-24-2004, 04:58 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101315518_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101315518_large.jpg)

ok I hope this would be the final of the piston add little pipe and oil tank to it.
i hope you enjoy that???

adr
11-24-2004, 05:08 PM
Hello Yasser , I really like the concept of your entrie , the last update looks great with a lot of details in the models .

Keep the good work man :thumbsup:

Lelantos
11-24-2004, 06:43 PM
nice machine with lot of details this is going good
Nice concept.:thumbsup:

Good luck you have some great ideas

pBarrelas
11-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Yeah, i think that you're going in the right direction!! Again, nice model, what is the 3D package that you're using?

hhssuu
11-24-2004, 10:12 PM
wow your mechanical stuff is really good, very detailed stuff.

stevetwist
11-24-2004, 10:57 PM
awesome details there - bring on the textures! wooooo!

YasushAzush
11-25-2004, 07:17 AM
Thanks every one for comments and feedbacks

adr:: if i had a powerfull machine i would have a lot more detail.:thumbsup:

Lelantos:: nice to hear that :thumbsup:

pBarrelas:: i use maya/nurbs modeling for it :)

hhssuu:: Detail detail detaile..........:scream:

stevetwist:: oww my freind i far far away of the texture i will get mad if i think of the texturing :shrug:

YasushAzush
11-25-2004, 07:20 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101367216_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1101367216_large.jpg)

This Is The biger Piston .
I hope you enjoy it.
any comments are very welcom on that again

stevetwist
11-25-2004, 11:39 AM
These pistons are really cool - they look really heavy, and have a great amount of detail.

I love the latest one - it's awesome! The double hydraulic arms is just such a cool idea.

overcontrast
11-25-2004, 12:17 PM
great man... m really impressed... those machines are looking insane... i like all of them... u really made them look very detailed, i just can imagine how awesome it wud look after textureing... keep up the great works pal :thumbsup:

Rui_Padinha
11-25-2004, 02:41 PM
Hello Yasser!

I was reading some of your previous posts and I understand some of the controversy around your concept regarding the overall theme of "Grand Space Opera". But imho, besides the "Big" factor, there is another which in my opinion is far more important... drama!

If you manage to achieve drama by any means available you will surely have an interesting entry :) . One suggestion that pops to mind is lighting, this can really compensate for scale in some cases, and is really quite effective...

Anyway, great modelling, very solid and clean. Love the tube and wire details, very beliavable... keep it up :thumbsup:

Nazirull
11-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Doode!

Finally some models and theyre looking great! Im struggling with NURBS basically because im too lazy to learn them. im stuck in my polygonal cage! Any valueable tips you can give in approaching NURBS??:thumbsup:

HEy doode! how come you can upload ur wip??:sad:

YasushAzush
11-25-2004, 03:58 PM
thank every one for the comments
stevetwist:: heyyyy........ steiiiii:beer:

overcontrast:: thanks.nice to hear that.tell me what texture do you see in mind for it?? :cool:

Rui_Padinha:: thanks.this is true.a am not light it yet but i can see a blue light and a dark sky of it .what do you see ?:D

maranello55:::scream: :scream: you know this model is made from a very basic tools of maya (loft/extrude/bevel)only.:thumbsup:

I hope i can give you some update this night:shrug:

Climax
11-26-2004, 05:12 AM
• It seem you are doing a good performance! nice detailed models, very interesting, I hope to see more soon
:beer:

YasushAzush
11-27-2004, 12:38 PM
Climax:: thanks :thumbsup:

every body
i have to go to a 7 days travel to tehran(the capital of iran )i hope i will have time when i back to finish the challenge.
bye:shrug:

stevetwist
11-27-2004, 02:03 PM
See ya, hope you enjoy your trip, I look forward to more updates upon your return.

pBarrelas
11-27-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah, enjoy the trip and don't worry about the challenge - you have plenty of time dude!!:thumbsup:

HieSpike
11-29-2004, 01:56 AM
Those pistons are looking very detailed and nice. Get back soon and finish, because you have to!

Aethyrprime
11-29-2004, 02:01 AM
Great detail work. Hurry back! No wait I mean take your time, yeah you don't need to do more work ;)

Daniel-McMillan
12-02-2004, 05:00 PM
Yasser Azarnoush has entered Latest Update: Modeling: Struggle To Alive::The biger Piston Pillar

This Is The biger Piston .
I hope you enjoy it.
any comments are very welcom on that again

Yasser, that is a good looking piston.

-DM

straightforward
12-03-2004, 07:09 AM
Yasser you have a great skill modeling this kind of models, there is so much detail! I can't imagine the final product, if everything have this level of detail Yours is going to be a very realistic looking work. I am following yours very close. I want to see the baby grows!

YasushAzush
12-09-2004, 12:29 PM
:scream: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii every one
lets start that again
thanks for all messeges ;)
comming soon
i hope i am not late
:bounce:

YasushAzush
12-10-2004, 02:16 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102688179_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102688179_large.jpg)

Just a basic of the Sun Cell.
more update coming soon.
comments are welcom.......

YasushAzush
12-10-2004, 04:58 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102697908_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102697908_large.jpg)

.....More Come Soon;)
Comments.........

YasushAzush
12-11-2004, 06:04 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102745092_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102745092_large.jpg)

just a little update

DimitrisLiatsos
12-11-2004, 09:36 AM
Very clean and well thought modeling on sun cell... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Virtuoso
12-11-2004, 09:39 AM
Nice progress yasser............You have been gone for awhile..........This is a nice continued piece from where you left off..........looks clean and smooth...........:arteest:

YasushAzush
12-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Hey guys thanks
i am at work right now
i think i will have more update to night.:)

Climax
12-11-2004, 10:29 PM
• Even Better each time! good work, man! it is time for texturing, time is running out!

YasushAzush
12-12-2004, 11:22 AM
Climax:: it sounds good thanks.:) but for the time nothing to say:sad:
i am trying to finish but i dont think i can :) it is now some how challenging with my self ....
i am going to finish the whole model it is 30% of that now. many character ,ships ,rock , mountains remaning.
but i promiss i try to finish the deal :scream:
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

YasushAzush
12-12-2004, 09:55 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102888501_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1102888501_large.jpg)

..... Just connect the separate parts to gathet.
:(( my machin is getting to slowly :((
like to see more comment on that.

stevetwist
12-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Sorry to hear about the slow machine situation, but if it's any consolation (excuse my spelling) it looks frigging amazing! I'm not 100% sure what it is, but it does look really cool, and very nicely detailed.

YasushAzush
12-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Steve::wo hi steve Y You don't know what it is????
you may go lilttle back to see the skeches and story ;):)

stevetwist
12-18-2004, 10:42 AM
Ahh yep, I'm with you now - missed that bit, didn't realise it was all part of the same machine.

Looks cool - more updates, I demand them! lol (just kidding, but more updates are good).

YasushAzush
12-18-2004, 08:24 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103401462_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103401462_large.jpg)

Just little update ......
i know i am geting late.....
hope is every thing for me
i will try

vrhead
12-19-2004, 09:11 AM
man.. mechanical modeling is the hardest for me.. i admire a good clean mechanical mesh.. gj with your project and modeling.. very sweet stuff

YasushAzush
12-19-2004, 07:55 PM
vrhead:: Thanks:p , it is also very hard to me .i wish i hade time to make some intresting cover for whole generator i mean for arms and piston:sad:

YasushAzush
12-19-2004, 07:57 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103486236_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103486236_large.jpg)

....add arms to the back side of the pillar.....but i am not happy with that ..... ????

comments are welcom

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 05:09 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103692180_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103692180_large.jpg)

the hydrolic is force the arms to up and down ;)

aliasali
12-22-2004, 08:21 PM
well well well...
i reallly got happy seeing Iranian artists ...working hard o this challenge..
agha ey val,nemidonestam inghad inkare inja hast..
i think that your models dosnt need to be that real huge complex,i myself think that the idea must be original....as u saw ila's ...work on last challenge wone the third place,was it really that complex?nope,so why he won?very original idea!
keep up the good work,Yasser!

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 09:32 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103751127_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103751127_large.jpg)

ow it is getting very havy ....
add some hight light .....
and a hydrolic oil tank and pipes
i hope you enjoy it.....
comments are welcome

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 09:43 PM
well well well...
i reallly got happy seeing Iranian artists ...working hard o this challenge..
agha ey val,nemidonestam inghad inkare inja hast..
i think that your models dosnt need to be that real huge complex,i myself think that the idea must be original....as u saw ila's ...work on last challenge wone the third place,was it really that complex?nope,so why he won?very original idea!
keep up the good work,Yasser!Madlight_1988::each head has its own brain:twisted: .thanks for your comment.:)

adel3d
12-22-2004, 09:55 PM
Exellent modeling Look forward to seeing more details and other stages!!!:)

babajon chera enghadar leftesh midy boro sare estephaye bady.:rolleyes: :shrug:

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Exellent modeling Look forward to seeing more details and other stages!!!:)

babajon chera enghadar leftesh midy boro sare estephaye bady.:rolleyes: :shrug:
sorry every one i have to speak farsi....to him .....:scream:

Adel::rasteshro bekhai ye hafteiee donbale karaie yeki az ghomikhisham boodam ke fot karde omresho dad be to kheily daghoon shdoam to margesh yani midooni yekam az lahaze rohi zaieef shdoam ....... be har hall dram saiam o mikonam ke tamam beshe .

mmoir
12-22-2004, 10:53 PM
Hey Yasser,
The modeling looks very intricate and detailed. Looks functional to which will add to the model in the end. Looking forward to the completed model.
Mike

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Mike:::scream: it is all Loft/Revolve/Extrude......no organic model:sad: .thanks.

my freind Adel asked for the other step . i light & render the scene for the first time
i hope you enjoy that.
c&c r welcom

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 11:24 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103757860_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103757860_large.jpg)

Front.....

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 11:31 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103758290_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103758290_large.jpg)

Top.....
Click Images To enlarge

YasushAzush
12-22-2004, 11:40 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103758807_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103758807_large.jpg)

Perspective.....

patina
12-23-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi visualact.com

I like your mechanics design process, the thing that is impressive is you feel that these objects would work, a lot of designs look like they might not actually work, so its difficut to believe the story behind the design!

all the best

Paul Patina!

check my link!

http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/grandspaceopera/view_entries.php?challenger=5288

Nazirull
12-23-2004, 10:22 AM
Patina is right, it looks as if it can really work. Great modelling and eye to detail. I would say they are all quite unique.:thumbsup:

artemesia66
12-23-2004, 10:31 AM
Your mechanical modelling looks really great. Looking forward to seeing your scene come together. keep going!

aliasali
12-23-2004, 01:04 PM
why u get angry? i just wanted to help you and lessen the pressure.cuz of others were saying big big and bigger! just wanted to help!
and very nice details you have i new images! "thumbsup!"

adel3d
12-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Good progress!:)
dare khob pish mireh zemnan taslyate man ra bepazyr.

YasushAzush
12-23-2004, 04:51 PM
why u get angry? i just wanted to help you and lessen the pressure.cuz of others were saying big big and bigger! just wanted to help!
and very nice details you have i new images! "thumbsup!"
Madlight_1988:: na azizam aslan narahat nashodam :).thanks ke comment dadi

patina::maranello55::ow nice to hear that .actually this is the point ........

artemesia66:: thanks:scream:

adel3d:: az to ham kheily mochakeram .....:thumbsup: arezooie movafghiate to......

YasushAzush
12-25-2004, 04:49 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103993354_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1103993354_large.jpg)

hi
i changed the alarm pillar lights to limelights.
they can rotatet any direction .....
it is on defult pose now.i will rotate them in corect direction in some next steps maybe in final modeling..
i hope i see some comments on that ???
opsss i forget to explain the technique...
the fog is a simple cylinder with a gradient in transparency and some glow effects.
dont worry about the low detail of the limelight they are not look like that....frome far..:)

YasushAzush
12-25-2004, 07:16 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104002163_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104002163_large.jpg)

so little update on the Security building...
when the planet get atmosphera the will be gravity and the balcony needs
some security ,i think??
security first.......

aliasali
12-26-2004, 10:27 AM
hmm,Nice updates!

limelights are very good,looking at it in far condition.

kheili khoobe,!

YasushAzush
12-26-2004, 09:19 PM
Madlight_1988:: thanks.:)

right now i am working on the entrance of the pillar wich i will upload it to night.....

YasushAzush
12-26-2004, 09:51 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104097864_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104097864_large.jpg)

c&c r welcom

Squibbit
12-26-2004, 09:59 PM
cool-looking misty lights you got there :thumbsup:

YasushAzush
12-26-2004, 10:00 PM
and for the landing ship place wich atach to the body of the pillar i think i waset the time to make that becuse each astronaut has its own howercraft cylender(if i am righ in speling) and it doese not need to show the ships.becouse there are 100 of the astronaut working in the site..

::the items remaining::
Cars
astronaut
Mountane(graound)
and sky

for the next steps i dont think i have time to sketch them out..... sorry

YasushAzush
12-26-2004, 10:01 PM
cool-looking misty lights you got there :thumbsup:thanks mate:thumbsup:

Climax
12-26-2004, 10:32 PM
• Very Well done Visualact! Your scorpion like station looks amazing, the lights and the atmosphere on the security station are really cool, I just can't wait to see the textures!!

YasushAzush
12-26-2004, 10:34 PM
• Very Well done Visualact! Your scorpion like station looks amazing, the lights and the atmosphere on the security station are really cool, I just can't wait to see the textures!!don't talk about texturing :cry: ......
no time for that :cry:
i never see that station like a scorpion:thumbsup: :eek:

Ramteen
12-26-2004, 11:07 PM
It is really scorpion VAct ?
but it is cool .

YasushAzush
12-27-2004, 05:35 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104168950_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104168950_large.jpg)

Electricity Storage....
i think i am finish with generator

DimitrisLiatsos
12-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Very clean work on your modeling ... :bounce: :thumbsup:

Virtuoso
12-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Very precise,and clean smooth modeling yasser........You have done quite a nice job here.I sure hope that even if you run out of time here for this challenge you will continue in the WIp section here......Your work has some great potential,and I think deserves to be finished the right way,it will be great to see textured properly and done as the modeling has been done....The details for the scorpian are very well done........Keep at it strong,your work is very well done,and I hope the best for you to see it done as you have intended......:arteest: :thumbsup:

YasushAzush
12-28-2004, 12:58 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104238710_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104238710_large.jpg)

Just to show you i am not in winter snow sleepy :)) :))
only a car ......

YasushAzush
12-28-2004, 05:07 PM
DimitrisLiatsos:: hey dimit thank.... you r in my dreams baby :scream: :scream:

Virtuoso:: nice to here .....:bounce: your words r allwayse kind and strong to continue the job :D ..... i am just trying my best ......:shrug:

JacquesPena
12-29-2004, 10:53 AM
Indeed your a great modeler. :) So far you doing a goodjob and your scene is building up very well. Especially the techinical aspect. Hope your car addition goes well.

YasushAzush
12-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Sleepinglion:::scream: thanks Sleepy .i was forgotten , my concept is in a dry and desert

Environment......i design a pussy car for golf driving ..... haaaa haaaaa

so maybe this car would be better so far....

c&c r Welcome

YasushAzush
12-29-2004, 01:24 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104326690_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104326690_large.jpg)

c&c r Welcome.....

rattlesnake
12-29-2004, 06:48 PM
first class modeling here!:eek:

very good job on your desings man and your mechs modeling is superb...:thumbsup:

YasushAzush
12-29-2004, 07:44 PM
rattlesnake:: thanks ......:)

YasushAzush
12-29-2004, 07:46 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104349592_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104349592_large.jpg)

litle update on car(i am not happy with ......car)
this is my firs car designing and modeling so it can be one of my worse model.......
i never had the experience of car modeling so it gose very slow and hard .....

YasushAzush
12-29-2004, 10:35 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104359719_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104359719_large.jpg)

add rings....
i hope u like it
comments r welcom .....

roctavian
12-30-2004, 12:51 AM
I like very much your models. :thumbsup:
Indeed you`re right regarding more light modeling.
Keep up the good work mate. :bounce:

YasushAzush
12-30-2004, 05:31 AM
PROctavian::thanks .... keep working...:thumbsup: i hop i did not make you sad of what i sayd:banghead:. ....but remember there r some case you have to model havy ......:applause:

roctavian
12-30-2004, 01:21 PM
Not a problem at all Yasser.
Your observasion was relevant.
Your models are a good example.:thumbsup:
Looking forward to your work. :bounce:
Happy rendering mate!!!

azazel
12-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Nice modelling. Now i'm curious how the final scene will look like, lights, colors etc ;)

YasushAzush
12-30-2004, 01:54 PM
PROctavian::ok mate i will start rendering ..... i think in 2005:scream:

azazel::thanks .:) the whole Environment has a blueish color and some orange lights in the left up corner wich is belong to sun ..... :shrug: and there are handred of people looking the moment the electricity is pruducing and storing in the storage :applause: and as we are realy realy in high level of ground we can see many mountain with brown color :eek: ........i hope this discription helps to mean my scene to you :wise: ........hope i can finish the job:sad: .......i like to do every think clear and step by step.........:twisted:

Lemog
12-30-2004, 01:58 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaw... to much good things here... I love your mechnical way man... I like you concept... and your modeling is perfect... I like that... great precision... I can't wait the nest step of the car... :bounce:

Courage man... :D

YasushAzush
12-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Lemog::(Mr Texture...) thanks of your kind words.....:thumbsup:

right now i am working on the jet wich is connect to the wings of the car....will update that soon

YasushAzush
12-30-2004, 06:44 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104432257_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104432257_large.jpg)

this car has two type of use :
ground wheels & flying jet
design a mechanism , to open and close the wings .........
If you like to see the animation you may click the link to download the XVID avi animation.
i hope you like it ....(it is all a simple preview)
C&C are welcome....
http://portfolio.visualact.com/images/Grand Space oper_Struggle To Alive_Car Jet.avi (http://portfolio.visualact.com/images/Grand%20Space%20oper_Struggle%20To%20Alive_Car%20Jet.avi)

Virtuoso
12-30-2004, 10:35 PM
I'll take one.....:thumbsup:

Climax
12-31-2004, 09:57 AM
••• YASSER, I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR •••
:bounce: :beer: :bounce:
:buttrock:

Virtuoso
12-31-2004, 10:17 AM
I also want to wish you A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! The best to you and your loved ones Yasser.......:beer: :beer:

Lemog
12-31-2004, 10:41 AM
All the best for you Yasser... :D

http://lemog.free.fr/GSO/bonus/hny2005_ban.jpg

YasushAzush
12-31-2004, 11:25 AM
Virtuoso::Thanks virtuoso Happy new year to you .......

Climax::Happy new year to you .......

Lemog::Happy new year to you .......

thanks every one for supporting and covering me with good advises merry merry christmas
:love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

YasushAzush
12-31-2004, 01:15 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104498910_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104498910_large.jpg)

.........C&C rWelcome....
@ Happy New year @

notavailable
12-31-2004, 01:42 PM
Nice car... looking good

Have a Happy New year (that means modelling and general cg stuff happening in your life)

monsitj
12-31-2004, 01:50 PM
good job! yasser! hope to see more and overall composition ,
Happy New year !:bounce:

YasushAzush
12-31-2004, 10:11 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104531074_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104531074_large.jpg)

hi and happy new year to every one ....
i know right now you are all having parttys around....for me my new year will come next 3 mounth( i am an iranian muslem )....
this is the 50% of the wings...
hpw to see some comment ....
enjoy your partty...

YasushAzush
12-31-2004, 10:22 PM
monsitj::kotsos:: thanks for the last 2004 comments....hapy new year and have fun.:scream:

Aethyrprime
01-01-2005, 03:40 AM
Have a safe, productive and happy new year Yasser!

YasushAzush
01-01-2005, 01:29 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104586192_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104586192_large.jpg)

Yes..... the wings finish .... Lets run baybe here alone....
If you like to see the animation you may click the link to download the XVID avi animation.
i hope you like it ....
C&C are welcome....
http://portfolio.visualact.com/images/Grand Space oper_Struggle To Alive_Car Jet_02.avi (http://portfolio.visualact.com/images/Grand%20Space%20oper_Struggle%20To%20Alive_Car%20Jet_02.avi)
Happy Happy New Year boys &girls....

YasushAzush
01-01-2005, 01:38 PM
||) |V| |^|:: thanks mate .....also for you .:thumbsup:

Saschi0815
01-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Hi Yasser,

have a great new year 2005. wish u all the best...:beer:

...modelling looks great so far....can't await to see it textured:arteest:

aliasali
01-02-2005, 10:25 AM
ahaaaaa!
Nice work in progress!
kheili khoobe!
movafagh bashi..ba tripaye havapeimaiesh kheili hal kardam ,vali ba khode machine kheili hal nakardam(shayad hanooz nemidonam ke chimikhad az aab dar biad!:D))
ey val.

artemesia66
01-02-2005, 01:00 PM
jet car looks great. i like the way the wings work. :thumbsup:

linda
01-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Yasser so many nice modells you have here GREAT:thumbsup: sorry for not saying anything earlier:sad:

God luck for you on the NEW YEAR!

YasushAzush
01-02-2005, 02:21 PM
:thumbsup: thanks every one for comments and support:thumbsup:

Saschi0815:: thanks but you must wait ......:scream:

Madlight_1988:: mochakeram doost daram bazam nazareto dar bareie update jadid bedoonam ......thanks for comments and sopport....:thumbsup:

artemesia66:: thanks man .... i will rebuild the wings and chage the system ....pls let me know what would be your comments on that.....

linda:: thanks linda ......i know you r too busy i am foloowing your entry it dosen't matter....

YasushAzush
01-02-2005, 02:28 PM
sorry i forget to tell
the animation links are not working any more(Hosting too Busy.....sorry)
:sad:

YasushAzush
01-02-2005, 02:30 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104676245_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104676245_large.jpg)

hi:twisted:
i chage the wings system a bit.....i think it is now helping the car to look nice... and and also very little spaca to use when it is coming to gather....(thanks my brother to notice that)....
comments on that r great welcome.....

azazel
01-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Just an idea, in 'flying mode' the wheels could tilt to the side - like they did in delorean in second "back to the future" movie.

YasushAzush
01-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Just an idea, in 'flying mode' the wheels could tilt to the side - like they did in delorean in second "back to the future" movie.
not bad idea......:applause: but the car is not finish yet...:D

angel
01-02-2005, 05:15 PM
very intricate models Yasser. The wings in the flying car are very cool.:thumbsup:

Ramteen
01-04-2005, 12:31 AM
hey yasser , dont you think this car is so simple ?
I want more details from your model .
anyway good luck .:shrug:

Ramteen
01-04-2005, 12:38 AM
hey yasser , dont you think your car is so simple ?
I would more details from your .
anyway . good luck :shrug:

Lemog
01-04-2005, 06:47 AM
I'm waiting that's following... :thumbsup:

Virtuoso
01-04-2005, 10:31 AM

Thats a very good point...................Plus back to the future 2 was just so fun..........:cool:

Keep it strong to the finishline yasser.............Your efforts are paying off with some fine creations and a overall really nice entry............:arteest:

YasushAzush
01-04-2005, 12:04 PM
SNoWs:: Thanks ..... That is also my favor part also the machanism of it .....:scream:

Ramtin_moom:: thanks for you quastion ......i think it is detailed enouph i mean the details will come along the texture...:)

Lemog:: lemog ....i am not a Cool mr texture like you ,but i am Trying my best ......Time is Runing for meee so fast ....:sad:

Virtuoso:: yes i am agree with you and him ...iamjust trying to do soooooo.......
Virtuoso? is that your photo??!!:eek:

PeterSanitra
01-04-2005, 12:07 PM
i like the asteroid field shot..

YasushAzush
01-04-2005, 12:10 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104840647_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104840647_large.jpg)

just a symple rendering
last update come soon ...
I think it is almost finish the modeling ....just remaining the tilt of the tires....
c&c Welcome

YasushAzush
01-04-2005, 01:22 PM
i like the asteroid field shot..What is The astroid Shot Mate???:shrug:

arturro
01-04-2005, 01:34 PM
great work so far! Real talent here. I only think that the wings could bend a little bit more. I think it may look better when wings won't be a streight line.

I'm waiting for textures and for the details on the textures:) good luck

YasushAzush
01-04-2005, 03:43 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104853408_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1104853408_large.jpg)

thanks artor and azazel for helping ...
i not happy with the flying mode when the tiers hide.....
c&c r welcom

PeterSanitra
01-04-2005, 03:50 PM
i don`t know why people like this thread so much, i have so little response on my....

PeterSanitra
01-04-2005, 03:52 PM
astroid shot, - the one with the asteroid field in the space, sorry my keyboard sucks(and my english skills too, i think;-)

Ramteen
01-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi yasser , but I think this is so simple yet .Dont you think ?
the car need more details . hmm ?
anyway , Good luck. :sad:

Ramteen
01-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi yasser , but I think this is so simple yet .Dont you think ?
the car need more details . hmm ?
anyway , Good luck. :sad:

azazel
01-04-2005, 06:03 PM
No, do not hide the wheels. Just tilt them, more like here:
http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/FLYING%20DELOREAN%20FRONT%20LEFT.jpg
:)

YasushAzush
01-05-2005, 06:27 AM
azazel::ok aza now i andrestan what u try to tell me ....but for this challeng i did not help of any model or anithink else....i thin it is nore safe if the tires hide in than they tilt out like that .....
maybe i will add some hower craft for the closing mode....to night.....i know i so late to the challenge...textuting is boring now...
thanks azza my best freind:cool:

aliasali
01-06-2005, 01:29 PM
kheili khoob dare pish mire..ey val Nice job.
nemikham negaranet konam,vali kheili chizi be akharesh namonde.hes mikonam bayad yekam bishtar kaar konii.texturing compositing ?:D
update haye kheili khoobiam hassan vaghean delam mikhad bebinam tooye texture ha chekar mikoniaa?:)
Keep up the real good work

Versiden
01-08-2005, 09:10 AM
awesome work here

You're really precise when it comes to modelling.. the wires look so clean and perfect. Are u going to add windows to the car?

keep it up ;p

YasushAzush
01-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Madlight_1988:: thanks ....for your support...right now i get very busy i dont think i can

finish the challeng.....i will try my best .:thumbsup:

Versiden:: thansk ....yes i will.

YasushAzush
01-08-2005, 09:44 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105177471_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105177471_large.jpg)

i am finish with car and will start the

astrounot model....the detail on the car

will come along with texture....

i know i need more time to finish the job

....but i am to busy .....

c$C are welcom

aliasali
01-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Yasser,bavar kon kara aalian..heife in hame zahmate!shayad age tamoomesh nakoni baadan pashioon shi..

dar har haall kheili kheili khoshal mishim ye shirazi ham too space opera sherkat karde bashe!:D
ishalla,ke hatman tamoomesh mikoni.va hiche hichesh la aghal azat taghdir ke mishe ke?!.:)

Movafagh va pirooz bashi.

YasushAzush
01-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Yasser,bavar kon kara aalian..heife in hame zahmate!shayad age tamoomesh nakoni baadan pashioon shi..

dar har haall kheili kheili khoshal mishim ye shirazi ham too space opera sherkat karde bashe!:D
ishalla,ke hatman tamoomesh mikoni.va hiche hichesh la aghal azat taghdir ke mishe ke?!.:)

Movafagh va pirooz bashi. hi mad thanks for your great support ...i am realy happy it is intresting for you .....how ever
i dont know you at all....please tell me who you are .....do u live in shiraz?:shrug:

GZ
01-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Thats really nice man ,
keep on hard working .

YasushAzush
01-08-2005, 07:01 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105210860_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105210860_large.jpg)

just astronaut.....
they are many and very little in the final image (i think)
i always want low detail and the become so much detaily object...and also for them ......
comments are welcome

aliasali
01-09-2005, 04:20 AM
Hi Yasser,Sooooo greaaat.feels like thats done in ZBrush!:Dvery nice.looking forward to seeing it completed.

lotf dari yasser jan.are man 17salame va shiraz zendegi mikonam:D..shoma ham shirazi hastid na?:)kholase kheili az ashnaiiton khoshal shodam.

Keep up the really nice job!:bounce:
U RULE,YASSER.

YasushAzush
01-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Madlight_1988:: thanks .nice to hear that ......are manam shirazi hastam
az koja motevaje shodi ......to 3d kar mikoni ......l??

YasushAzush
01-09-2005, 11:10 AM
http://cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105269030_medium.jpg (http://cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105269030_large.jpg)

little update....
I think i am finish with him....
c&c welcome

kmest
01-09-2005, 12:37 PM
hey man,i see this is going very good,nice models by the way.
forward to see more,
take care

d-tox
01-09-2005, 12:46 PM
looks good man:thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
01-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Now pose that astronaut and hurry...8 days left....chop chop ! :bounce: :bounce:

Nice model by the way :thumbsup:

aliasali
01-10-2005, 02:37 AM
Ey val,NIce astrounat! very very good ! go go go.Onlu one crit how is his backpack connected to him?ican see no bands holding that.Body is perfect,but i think mayb adding more details to head would be really better.Is your character RIGGED yet?:thumbsup: :bounce:
looking forward to seeing more updates of yours!
:)merc.ye bar raftam websitet ro didam,tooye karat va baadam tooye biographit didam ke Shirazi hastio kolli hal kardam.are man 3d kar mikonam.:)

Movafagh va pirooz bashi.

YasushAzush
01-10-2005, 08:25 AM
kmest:: thanks nice to hear that......

d-tox:::thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos::thanks ......how ever i am not sure u can finish the job .....these days are my first days of a new visualeffects and animation project and everything is tite to gatter....
by the way i am trying my best and if not finish i will continue the job in wip section .....

Madlight_1988::thanks mad.... these astrounat are many and little as sayed that .....yes i am agree with you i am gonig to change the pack to night...thanks for your support....

YasushAzush
01-11-2005, 12:29 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105403391_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105403391_large.jpg)

okey.....this is the astronaut with texturing and the belt with his new mini jet......
i know the texture is worse....the time is 4 at morning here i am just doing every think slowly with my old machin....
nex i will rig that...
c&c r welcome....

aliasali
01-11-2005, 09:58 AM
vey nice,but the yellowish colour reminds me emergency staff!Dontknow why,but mayb trying some more detailed and realistic textures ,would be so great.and the hemisphere in front of him,(dont know what to call that)is weird a little,i agree with previuos colour:Dark gray.
keep up the nice jod,and staying up late! Last nights!

Movafagh o pirooz bashi.
Ali.

YasushAzush
01-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Madlight_1988::masThey are all Workers Inthis Shot Working On the Generator .....so i think This yeloish Color would be beter than any color.....:)) ha ha ha tha......that color was a defult color and no texture ....but i promis i will try some other coulr ......as i told you these are very little workers wich details are useless for them ....stay when they come to the final images....;)

Saschi0815
01-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Just stopped by to give u some extra push, mate:bounce: Your astronaut looks cool, and if he's not in focus or very smalll u don't need to texture him as a focal point...

Lookin' forward to watch your final, dude:scream: For sure a great entry here!

aliasali
01-12-2005, 03:56 AM
ok yasser,No problem.as Suschi said why did u coloured it?if they are microscopic in the final image,the defult could be enough.nuh?i have a question.u say C&C are welsome,what part u want us to crit on?plz include this in your upcoming posts.thx
anyway,keep on working more and more.i think about 6 days are left.:bounce:

Movafagh bashi.

YasushAzush
01-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Saschi0815::thanks

Madlight_1988:: ali e aziz :thumbsup: enteghad yani in ke agar chizi be nazaret eshak dare begoo vali vaghti dalile ghane konande baraie enteghadet hast aslan niazi be asabani shdoan nist azizam man ke goftam to ye in image ma fazanavardharo kheily koochoolo darim va niazi be detail felan nist :).......ama dar mored oon chizi ke poshtesh vasl hast bale manam kheily khosham nemiad......so again thanks azizam for your nice crit and commenst.....look forward for your comments...

YasushAzush
01-12-2005, 12:23 PM
http://cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105532587_medium.jpg (http://cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105532587_large.jpg)

All the materials exept the ground will update on the next stage .....what i am trying to Show is the frame .....i am not sure with it....i do show the sky or no?
for me ,the crowde of workers and the electicity storage is important....
please hlpe to finsh a good challenge..

Lemog
01-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Great update man... I've lost many good things here... well... that's great... I like... for the latest picture... I think maybe a little of sky can open your scene... to give it a another dimension... more "grand", no ?
And maybe the lighting less hard... shadows less black... actually, the ground appear too much grany (for me)...
Next step now Yasser... :thumbsup: the end is near :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: keep it up !

YasushAzush
01-12-2005, 12:47 PM
lemog::thank lemog .....nice to see you here mr texturer...:)) ok i will try but fot the sky crit i am not sure with opening the scene becouse the point and the main is the storage and the crowd of workers and if i add sky and rase the cammera s head i think i will lose some think here....?????

markovicd
01-12-2005, 12:51 PM
this last update is looking sharp!

YasushAzush
01-12-2005, 02:42 PM
http://cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105540919_medium.jpg (http://cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/5030/5030_1105540919_large.jpg)

Ok every Body Is This Better Now?????????

aliasali
01-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Hi yasser,i didnt get angry.i just wanted to explain what i meant and why i used those words.so the new update is liikng very nice.i think adding a skylight to it would be great.ofcourse i agree that this scene is a little dark and the main light is not photorealistic.which render engine are u using?Max defoult scanline?or vray and...
i think VRay can help u a lot,esy and fast.(ofcours if ur not using it currently in this scene!!)
Ground,i think if that texture colour overal color,changes into a dark/cold it would be more strange and mythical.Displacement map is a little smooth and we expect to see more details.if u dont say details are not needed:).cuz its the environment and it would be really "TABLO" in the last scene.

VERY VERY GR8 PROCESS.cant wait to see the updates!!! :D
movafagh va pirooz bashi.

azazel
01-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Assuming this is moon surface, you'd get very little of skylight, as there's no atmosphere to scatter the light. Of course, subtle skylight would not harm - but subtle ;). Light reflected from the earth could justify secondary, blueish lightsource - i'd say somewhat to the side. Also, i'd move the main light a bit, so it's not directly overhead.

Looking at the car, and the astronaut, i'd say more stylized approach would feel more right here. Now it looks like you go for more realistic look.

YasushAzush
01-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Madlight_1988:: Thanks alii for your nice crit and comments......i use maya and mental ray for rendering ....the environment is a defult and shit basiq starfield sky ....bye the way i was writhing 10 lines here for you and when i submit got some error....i will try renderig the skylight thing you were asking ....."TABLO E SHE HAAAAAAAA"; ) ) .....Ha Ha Haah HAaaa..

azazel::yeah aza yeha ......subtle skylight ...good point you tell me about havin and not having scattered light ....i will try my best ...and i dont' know what do you mean by the car and astronaut you were tying to tell me ( sorry i have bad undrestanding english ) as i remembre the generator is in mars not moon( i think)....!!!??

what is important for me is wich image has the most heuge feelling of the grand space thing...first or the 2nd image(the sky or none sky)...because i feel when i add sky the dimenstion get biger and the generator get small and all the eyes gose to the sky insted of the generator....but for the first when i add the crowde i feel much more biger spce there...pls crit on that mostly....

markovicd
01-12-2005, 09:05 PM
hm... yeah the sky really distracts my look ... a little .. hm.... why dont u change the view of camera ? i think it would be much better if u lift it a little bit

azazel
01-12-2005, 10:23 PM
So it's mars... black sky makes it loook like moon. Mars has some atmosphere, thinner than earth, but still, enough to scatter some light, and most importantly, sky there is not black, more likely brown-red-ish - here skylight would look right.

About the astronaut: he looks slightly cartoony, while environment has more realistic look. IMO environment could match the style of character bit more.

Ramteen
01-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Hmmmmmmm yasser . now I think it is optimized :D

I am avid to see final result .
good luck :thumbsup:

MDN67
01-13-2005, 07:39 AM
Hi, i 'm not a good 3d realisator, i prefer the 2d, but i know appreciate the artistic research. I like your WIP, particulary this of the impressive machine, the big machine. The architecture of this is really very great, and the render of this is nice, i like your work and i become bedore the end for see your final image, very good work, (excuse for my english)

Lemog
01-13-2005, 08:16 AM
Yeah... better like that....

And I agree with Azazel... some colo_red atmosphere and that will be perfect man... :thumbsup: