PDA

View Full Version : Where is the renderlog.txt file located.

addicted2_3D
11-01-2004, 02:54 PM
I am trying to find where is the renderlog.txt file located? I can't seem to find it in the maxon folder like the doc.s say it is located and I am also curious if it is located elsewhere for Net Rendering? Anyone know?

mikeh64
11-01-2004, 03:11 PM
search your computer for "RENDERLOG.TXT"

mine inside the MAXON folder > Cinema folder

addicted2_3D
11-01-2004, 03:25 PM
I did b4 I posted do a keyword search. I am not sure if it matters that I have multiple versions of cinema, but I looked in everyone and no dice. And yes the check box is active in my render setting so it is saving it some where. Just not in the maxon c4 folders. Does it matter if it is on a mac or pc maybe?

dann_stubbs
11-01-2004, 06:18 PM
I am trying to find where is the renderlog.txt file located? I can't seem to find it in the maxon folder like the doc.s say it is located and I am also curious if it is located elsewhere for Net Rendering? Anyone know?

i don't think this option exists for NET rendering if i am understanding your question correctly.

this is only a standalone application output file.

dann

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.