PDA

View Full Version : working effectivly between final cut and combustion

RelaxoRy
10-31-2004, 10:04 AM
What would be the easiest way to work from final cut to combustion? I made my video editor in final cut combustion and it seems to be ok, although it doesnt support my blackmagic 8-bit timelines. Changing this to uncompressed 8-bit fixes this problem easily enough though.

Basically I have a whole lot of keying to do on clips which need special masks for the hair etc.

Cheerio
Ry

RelaxoRy
10-31-2004, 02:16 PM
What would be the easiest way to work from final cut to combustion? I made my video editor in final cut combustion and it seems to be ok, although it doesnt support my blackmagic 8-bit timelines. Changing this to uncompressed 8-bit fixes this problem easily enough though.

Basically I have a whole lot of keying to do on clips which need special masks for the hair etc.

Cheerio
Ry

I render out and import the new clips in FC.. Surely there's an easier way? Importing and exporting is..... so last season!

Jack Pfeiffer
11-15-2004, 09:36 AM
Hi....

Why don't you try out " Pro Import FCP " from Automatic Duck ???

http://www.automaticduck.com/products/pro_import_fcp/index.php

regards,

jack

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.