PDA

View Full Version : And the Winner is.....

SheepFactory
10-30-2004, 07:28 PM
the votes are in , and the results are:

Honorable Mention:

Harmonic

3th Place:

Anim Changes

2nd Place

Unlikely Hero

and..

1st Place:

Paul F. Diaz

http://ali.cgcommunity.com/winner.gif

Roberto Ortiz kindly prepared this trophy for the winner. You can put it on your website or display it anywhere you want.

--

Thank you all for joining and I'll be announcing the next one this sunday. Its going to be real challenging this time :)

See you all there and happy animating!

Ali

Paul F Diaz
10-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Whoa! I'm very grateful to have been part of this great Animation Session!
It was very rewarding to watch the many different ways artist conveyed the 3 sound files. I'm extremely happy that my work had some sort of impact on people. As an animator that's all you really want, to entertain and connect with an audience. Like everyone else, I'm working hard to try to reach that magic that captures us all. Hopefully someday, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to reach that goal. Special Thanks to Cgtalk for giving artist a place where they can share and further develop their skills. We are very lucky to have such an open and creative forum! :)

Remi
10-31-2004, 04:57 PM
Congrats Paul...it was a fun session. Look forward to seeing you join in more man:)

titaniumdave
11-01-2004, 01:20 AM
Congrats Paul.

Anim_Changes
11-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Gratz, Diaz! To all who participated,..some really nice stuff,..and great competitors! Definitely the site to be on, can't wait to see more,..!
Peace
-TT

unlikelyhero
11-01-2004, 07:54 PM
Congrats Paul! An excellent animation, and very impressive works from everyone else as well. Looking forward to seeing more next round.

harmonic01
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Congrads Paul, UnlikelyHero and AnimChanges. Great stuff. Looking forward to see more. There were some great animations in this session. :-)

d_jnaneswar
11-02-2004, 05:01 PM
paul : huh...it was just a fluke.... a conspiracy..thats all it is... comin session...we will see who wins.. (j/k)... great work mate..

Great work there every one...

lookin forward for the next one sheep.. this time.. I promise... really really promise.. I would work hard at it..

ewerybody
11-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Cool challenge!! (besides: I didn't like the anim of the winner... but who cares.)
Respect to all participants!!

Whens the next one? I read something about next monday? I mean today?!? Here in Germany monday is almost over!! :D

SheepFactory
11-04-2004, 09:28 PM
soon , very soon :)

disrupt
11-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Is there a new session yet?

Yodimus
11-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Better hurry up, monday's gonna be over soon
;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.