PDA

View Full Version : Stroking an intricate path

SaucyJack
10-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Hi folks,

Im seriously out of practice with the pen tool and although i can draw various shapes with it im unable to stroke the path using the brush tool. What i end up with is a brush sized dot at each anchor point. What am i doing wrong?!?

One more thing. I need to create an alpha for a elaborate wrought iron fence. Is the path tool the way to go or is it possible to extract it from the background. The pictures very fuzzy and lo-res BTW.

Thanks for any help

Lata

Elysian
10-29-2004, 07:32 PM
What i end up with is a brush sized dot at each anchor point. What am i doing wrong?!?Check the brushes palette/brush tip shape and check the spacing for the brush.
I'm pretty sure that it's turned off (or a value that is extreme high).

One more thing. I need to create an alpha for a elaborate wrought iron fence. Is the path tool the way to go or is it possible to extract it from the background. The pictures very fuzzy and lo-res BTW.You make it difficult for others (inlcuding me) to suggest what to do if we can't see the pictures. I don't think you can't go wrong with the pen tool and it creates clean & crip extractions.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.