PDA

View Full Version : Help Menu Craziness

snowflakes
10-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Sometimes when double clicking on layer styles or color picker the help menu pops up as many as 50 times and the program locks up. I am using PS7 on Win2K with AthlonXP. Any ideas how to correct this? Thank you in advance.

SaucyJack
10-29-2004, 06:13 PM
I get the same problem so you're not alone. Im using firefox BTW. Maybe its something to do with that.

sorry i couldn't be of any help.

Elysian
10-29-2004, 06:38 PM
We definitely need more info.

What kind of browser (and version of it) are you using?
What other programs to do you have running; the ones you see in the system bar and the ones you see when you press Ctrl+Shift+Esc and look at 'processes' (taskmanager).

Any other problems on your computer?

Miraj
10-30-2004, 02:58 PM
i get the same problem, although its random..
I have NO idea on what it could be, reseting to default options and reinstalling doesnt help.. its def computer sided.. It doesnt bother me enough to fig it out tho, only happens every week or so.
winXP
amd athalon 2700
gig ddr
geforce 6800 GT
ohh ye : firefox for windows browser, fully updates (forget version)

Elysian
10-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Seems to me that Firefox is the problem when I read the replies.

shmack
11-02-2004, 05:33 AM
Yes, it's happened to me. I was running firefox at the time. I've gone back to IE as much as i dislike it. That probably is the problem... I haven't had any problems since going back to IE

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.