PDA

View Full Version : Wacom question

motoxpress
10-27-2004, 03:15 PM
I just picked up a Graphire3 and the concept is really great but, I am having a hard time etting a smooth line. It comes into photoshop like a "blobby" line. Is that normal? I have tried a number of brush settings and still comes off that way. My main wonder is if it's due to the Graphire -vs- the higher res Intuos.

thanks

gl

jussing
10-27-2004, 03:22 PM
How "blobby"? Try posting a screenshot. I sounds like pen pressure set to opacity jitter or something, but if you tested a number of settings, it might be something else.

Anyway, I have the Graphire 2, which works like a charm, so I'd think the Graphire 3 was even better.

Cheers,
- Jonas

motoxpress
10-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Sure. Here is a cropped sample:
http://www.motoxpress.com/files/blob.gif

gl

jussing
10-27-2004, 03:57 PM
I think it looks like a brush setting. You may have already tried this, but try to go to the brush presets and disable all "shape dynamics", "other dynamics", etc.

- Jonas

H2
10-27-2004, 07:26 PM
Yeh looks like u have the size jitter set to pen pressure, only thing i can think of

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.