PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Craig Bentick

WeevilMan
10-27-2004, 02:13 AM
Craig Bentick has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

WeevilMan
10-27-2004, 02:34 AM
hey there all, new round here, hoping to create an interesting piece.

i have a short synopsis of the background, but to be perfectly honest, im toying with two different ideas at the moment. ill start fleshing out the first and see how that goes, as i think its a little stronger.

Synopsis:

The Coporation's Demise.
After feeding off the natural resources of the planet, bleeding it dry, the corporation is left alone, with nothing left to exploit.

they own the people, and the people have nothing.
But so fixated are they on their global domain, that they have failed to see the veiled threat lurking above.
this is the moment of collapse.

the vicious fleet attacks with staggering fury and an efficiency that leaves no human symbol untouched. the legacy of humanity is the brutality with which they were destroyed.

as i said, a really brief kind of 'thought sketch' (ooh a buzzword, i like that) should have something a little more tangible shortly.

Cheers

stupendoh
11-05-2004, 12:12 AM
nice thought sketch weevilman, love the colour scheme.

I didn't know you had officially entered. ya idea, as i have said before, sounds really cool. I'm keen to see where you take it. can't wait to see a concept sketch.

good luck man.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.