PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Ludwig Desmet

charlemagne
10-26-2004, 12:56 PM
Ludwig Desmet has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

just wanted to make sure you guy's didn't take all of it!
Now I have my own place here, nah! :)

charlemagne
10-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Here's my storyline so far:

Mr. Hanz DeGreeuwe is coming home from a long day's work, got stuck in a space traffic jam,(closing into parking level C, northeast) and will defenitly miss tonights footballgame between the moon-rangers and the marshmellows. :sad:

let's say, today's worries, depicted in within 150 years from now.

working on some concept sketches right now.

Oh, forgot to say, we are living in huge towers right now, this enables us to enter and leave space, without all the hassle of taking off from the earths surface. By the way, earth is not anymore what it was before. Kind'a dry land all over the place, except for some extremely salty lakes here and there. You might still recognise some of former shapes out there, but it is very unlikely.

Christoph_H84
10-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Sounds a bit like 'The Fifth Element' to me, with the space traffic thing. So far seems to be a good background to tell your story in, but you should think about something more interesting than some every day worries (even if it's in est. 150 years).

Remember this challenge is about creating and 'epic' scenery! So think about what coukld happen to this guy when he comes home. Is there something for him to discover, something surprising.

Anyway, good luck!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.