PDA

View Full Version : Help with female model

hoppe
10-26-2004, 11:58 AM
HiÖ Iím trying to model a hi-res female model. But Iím having a topology problem. I been to lot of reference site and collected lot of references. But they donít help I canít really tell what is going. So I figure if I had a 3d model to reference from I can zoom in and rotate at my will. See what really going on with the topology. So if theyíre anyone out there willing to share a model with me I would really appreciate it. I inshore you it for education reason only. I will not be trying to use your model for anything else.

Thanx

TheFreak
10-26-2004, 12:10 PM
Hi Hoppe

One quick thing before i begin, if you are going to change the colour of your font, then black isn't a good choice. Very hard to read and no one will bother with your posts unless they feel the need to.
Just a friendly tip :)

Anyway the nice folks here at CG Networks have collected a group of free models that people can download and look at for as long as they want :)

Part 6 is located here http://www.cgnetworks.com/story_custom.php?story_id=1115&page=

Part 1 has some female models but they are all worth downloading for helping with all model types. (I gave you the link to part 6 because it lists all the parts)

Hope that helps

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.