PDA

View Full Version : UV Chalk: New plugin lets you paint on LW objects

Fasty
10-25-2004, 04:44 AM
Here's the link:

http://cgi.f23.aaacafe.ne.jp/~fisjunk/plugin/plugin.php

And here's the babelfish translation:

It is super abridged edition plug in of the generally known 3D paint.
It corresponds to only ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION mapping.
Note 1: It cannot handle the sub patch directly. After freezing (triangle) doing polygon formation type at number of partitions at the time in rendering, please apply.
Note 2: The picture which it retains unless image is renewed by hand, is not reflected on the modeller.
Note 3: There are times when file classification does not agree to original type. (Presence of especially alpha) please pay attention.
Note 4: The maximum picture size which it can handle is to 2048x2048. When it is larger than that, reducing below maximum size, it compiles.
Note 5: Unless it is display environment above the 24bit color, it does not operate.

* Basic mouse operation
LMB Drag: The line is pulled.
RMB Drag: It is the eraser.
CTRL+RMB Drag: It is the alpha channel eraser.

These can do rectilinear drawing with SHIFT combined use click.

* Buffer operation key
Being there is no layer function or an undo, image a time retention/it returns in the manual operation.
C: Image is retained in the temporary retention buffer.
Z: Image it returns from the temporary retention buffer.

* Eraser function has returned the image of the temporary retention buffer partly.

* Picture indication operation
ALT+LMB/RMB: Object revolution
ALT+SHIFT+LMB: Object movement
ALT+SHIFT+RMB: Zoom

Thanks to Phil on the Lightwave Oz list for the heads up on this one.

Keddy
10-25-2004, 08:33 AM
Interesting plugin! I've been playing with it (only 3d painter) for my first time and i'm so impressed about it, cos i haven't use bodypaint 3d or Deeppaint 3d demo yet.

Fichikawa's ROCK :buttrock: cos of his excellent plugins. FisWrinkles is my favourite and i used a lot.

Thanks for the link.

jayezon
10-25-2004, 09:03 AM
It is free (hence the limited functions) but it can come in handy one day. What more can you ask for?

Thanks for the translation Fatsy. I would have been flying blind as normal.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.