PDA

View Full Version : What happen to the 2d web guy site on CGCHANNEL

Julez4001
02-06-2002, 06:57 AM
What happen to the 2d web guy site on CGCHANNEL
he not on the headline anymore. Jean describe him as a god of artwork? It was just there!

anyhave the link?

Also remember the tutorial where a 2d artist is showing how he colors his greyscale artwork?

is there a link for that?

Believe me I check the backlog on CGchannel and II can't find neither.

Julez4001
02-06-2002, 08:06 PM
http://www.cyke.com/julez/home_image.jpg

This guy. Where the link to his homepage!

JacquesD
02-07-2002, 01:13 AM
The link was 'http://www.dusso.com/', but that seems to be broken.
I also wanted to see his work but the first time I tried, he was too late and the link was removed few minutes later, don't know why. wanted to see God work! damm:confused:

illustr8rX
02-07-2002, 01:38 AM
I was on his site yesterday, things were moving slowly-so I guess lots of others were as well. All of a sudden a link I clicked on gave me a 404, then when I backed up the main page I was on blinked off, to the page not found that is there now. I guess his server crashed from the traffic, or they pulled his site for the same reason. I hope they get it back soon, I'd only looked at about half his work so far...it was phenomenal. He really makes me want to practice more! gotta get to work.....don

Taoizm
02-07-2002, 01:39 AM
I think we might have crashed his server. :D I got to the site early in the day, but it was slooooooooow. Really nice work.

Jean Eric
02-10-2002, 02:02 AM
Essentially, we nuked it... For good it seems. This is embarassing. We are starting to call this, the "CG Channel Effect". We make sites vanish off the web. That's what happens when you send thousands of people to a cool site.

I guess we're just too fat. Next time, we'll need to send people to artists sites only 2 or 3 at a time or something...

Julez4001
02-10-2002, 02:27 AM
Do one of those exclusive where you interview the guy or at least host the guy gallery for him,

*** u at least owe him that.....hehehehehhe

Seriously though, host his gallery.

Jean Eric
02-10-2002, 02:28 AM
I have been trying to get in touch with him ever since. Nothing yet. I guess he's just too busy working on Lord of the Ring II & III.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.