PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Creative KeyboarD!

singularity2006
10-21-2004, 10:41 PM
http://www.boreme.com/bm_movies/keyboard-drums.wmv <--- hah, that's pretty neat!

adren@line
10-21-2004, 10:57 PM
ive been doing that on keyboards since I was a kid...

nothin new really..

imashination
10-21-2004, 11:20 PM
"Thats rock and roll"

Brilliant ;-)

YankyBJeans
10-22-2004, 09:47 AM
that guy was way too into what he was doing. heh. seriously though. might be worth checking out. any word on it from someone who has used one? worth getting vs. a relatively cheap keyboard?

yanky

on second thought, if i can be as cool as that guy then maybe i should get it...heh

singularity2006
10-22-2004, 04:30 PM
on second thought, if i can be as cool as that guy then maybe i should get it...hehlol... I was thinking just that! Hah, I know a friend that this would make a perfect gift for, but hah, I doubt I'll be willing to spend that kind of cash.... i dunno, maybe we can start a donation fund and save up to get William Hung one... lol.

r3mix
10-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Sweet! That guys actually pretty good...

alexyork
10-22-2004, 06:01 PM
hahaha that has to be the biggest pile of crap i've seen/heard in a long, long time!..... jesus just get a drum kit!!! it's sooooo 80's! same thing as those god-awful horrible electric drum kits. eeeh!

"this is rock and roll!"

hahahah! :thumbsup:

apart from the hillarity of it, nobody should use a keyboard for digital drums anyway. just program them in a music app. this guy is all over the place. sounds like one of those cocky grade 2 kids that thinks he's the bomb but just plays messy and ends up breaking his wrists at 20.

oh i love it thanks for the link. filled a couple of minutes. :applause:

MattClary
10-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Makes me think of Ross Gellar taking the summer off to work on his music. ;)

heavyness
10-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Makes me think of Ross Gellar taking the summer off to work on his music. ;)
i wish i had those mp3s... classic.

Hazdaz
10-23-2004, 03:34 AM
I don't know anything about making music, but curious of keys on a synthisizer like that would be analog (as apposed to the digital ON-OFF of a keyboard)?

Do you guys thing something like that could possibly come in handy when animating? Like mapping different movements to different keys, and the darker or faster you hit the key, the faster the character moves. My thinking is that wuoul might be able to control more than just one body part at a time (versus a mouse) if you could "play" the movements on the piano keys.

Just an idea.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.