PDA

View Full Version : Jen (nudity)

Sanit
10-21-2004, 10:00 PM

fable
10-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Hi Sanit,

Nice model, the skin looks really good. Perhaps the face is a little small and the eye looks a little blue, otherwise looking very good indeed. Do you have a front or perspective view including the full head shot?

shamarfolus
10-22-2004, 12:46 PM
Nice modeling. The eye is the only thing that looks odd to me. It looks very unnatural. Do you have a perspective render and reference image you could post?

ScottEllwanger
10-22-2004, 03:12 PM
The eye being too blue is the biggest problem. Other than that I would work more with the texturing in the face. Get some nice subtle pores, maybe even a blemish or some small wrinkles. The face looks too perfect to be real right now.

Jim
10-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Nice model, Sanit, great texture. The area of nose above the bridge and below the brow is too far forward. There needs to be more of a distinction between nose and brow. The base of the neck where the back of the head and the neck meet is too far back. The back of the skull starts higher than where you have it. And the neck might be slightly too long. Maybe not. Like I said, great work.

Tocpe
10-22-2004, 09:12 PM
I think your ears might be too high on the model's head. They should line up like in the diagram below:

http://www.deepwaterstudios.com/maya/modules/filemanager/files/Tocpe/forums/loomisprop01.jpg
Andrew Loomis

The illustration is from Drawing the Head and Hands by Andrew Loomis ASIN# 0670283851

Corduroy Squirrel
10-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Hrmm...

All the nooks and cranies seem to be so evenly smoothed. There doesn't seem to be contrast in 'roundness' of the face... as if all the edgeloops were evenly spaced giving a very static feeling to it. It just don't have the sense of underlying form that reality has. As far as my personal taste goes, I think the distance from the eyes to the ears is too large, but that's just me.

/My 2 cents

-C. Squirrel

Sanit
10-25-2004, 04:33 PM

Tocpe
10-26-2004, 03:02 PM
Better, definately better. :)

You might wanna rotate the ears forward a bit though. They seem to be "leaning" back a tad to much towards the back of the head.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.