PDA

View Full Version : How do you shut off the clicking noise in IE??

Ken Mac
10-21-2004, 08:04 PM
You know when you click on a link in IE and it makes that click noise...How do you turn it off?
Thanks,
Ken

Para
10-21-2004, 08:13 PM
In Control Panel select "Audio and..." (something :)), the one with the speaker as an icon. Then on the second tab find Explorer from the list and remove Begin sound. That's it.

Ken Mac
10-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Nope...............

Remi
10-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Control Panel/ Sounds and Audio/ Sounds Tab/ Sound Scheme/ set it to no sounds....or go to Windows Explorer and set the Complete Navigation to (None).

omar C
10-22-2004, 12:05 AM
here's a verry eazy way to change sounds if you use MSN messenger on the top of you're msn screen go to "extra" there choose "options" in the options window klik the "general" tab (i think its general in english my msn is in dutch so i'm not sure) there you wil see "sounds" klik on that and klik the sounds tab ...now there on the bottom you have all the sounds that are on your computer....you need to look for "start navigation" select it then you have a play button where you can check the sound ,you can just turn it of or select annother sound that is on you're computer.

i moded my entire computer incl the sound ...i changed them all when i start up this robot lady voice says proffesional computer graphics...using beeps and stuff actually turned out cool ...

imashination
10-22-2004, 08:20 AM
The firefox patch works well.

Rabid pitbull
10-22-2004, 06:41 PM
:scream: I was thinking along those lines as well.

rebo
10-24-2004, 09:23 AM

Quoted for truth.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.