PDA

View Full Version : shift-click brush with mouse, how to do it with tablet and pen?

gustojunk
10-21-2004, 02:45 PM
I'm starting to use the Wacom tablet more and more, however there is one feature from painting with the mouse that I miss a lot when using the tablet.

If you mouse-click once on point A of you canvas using the brush tool holding shift and you click again in point B, you get a straight brush stroke from A to B. If I try the same with the pen and tablet the stroke fades away in a few pixels. Is there a way to achieve this with the tablet?

Thanks

Velk
10-21-2004, 02:56 PM
I don't know this for sure, and I'm not near my tablet right now, but I think if you use the buttons instead of the nib for your click you should achive the same result. You will have to have one of you buttons mapped as a single click, which if I remember correctly is the default of the top button on the pen. I've reconfigured my settings which is why I don't remember for certain.

dwin
10-21-2004, 03:14 PM
turn off the shape dynamic setting

dwin
10-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Go to the brush menu in the right top, turn off the shape dynamic.

gustojunk
10-22-2004, 01:37 AM
great! thanks a lot for the help, I turned off the te shape dinamic setting and workes like a charm

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.