PDA

View Full Version : How share 1 speaker set w/ 2 sources.

javierdl
10-19-2004, 08:39 PM
At first I've got so excited about the tv-tuner that I didn't realize that I cannot listen to music from winamp unless I borrow the speakers from the tv-tuner.
Could someone suggest a solution to having only one set of speakers and 2 sources: tv-tuner, and onboard sound.

Thanks in advance,

DPC

imashination
10-19-2004, 10:33 PM
At first I've got so excited about the tv-tuner that I didn't realize that I cannot listen to music from winamp unless I borrow the speakers from the tv-tuner.
Could someone suggest a solution to having only one set of speakers and 2 sources: tv-tuner, and onboard sound.

Thanks in advance,

DPC

Enable the audio pass-through on the tv card so it goes through the onboard audio. Or connect a wire from the tv card output to the onboard input.

javierdl
10-20-2004, 12:50 AM
Hey thanks imashination :)
Tell me though, where exactly would I go for the first suggestion? Is this physically on the card, or through the drivers settings, or something else?

DPC

imashination
10-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Drivers somewhere, or in the software.

Download and install D-Scaler, its the best tv app there is and its free. Lots of settings to break though ;-)

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.