PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Shaun Lupton

SEL
10-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Shaun Lupton has entered the Grand Space Opera 2D.

SEL
10-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Hello again my cgtalk friends,

Been waiting for the next challenge, I could really use a new computer to finish my short film Son of the Stars, so im going to go all out on this one this time around. This challenge is going to be quite elaborate as the scale of an idea like this could be huge. I just need to sit down and think of something amazing which hasnt quite hit me yet. As soon as I have it, Ill post my concept sketch soon after.

This time around im going towards a larger scaled environment, of an epic battle scene end. Have different perspective views of characters involvement in this war. Im going to head towards more of a realisitc style rather then comic book which will challenge me! Ill write a better synopsis once I have an idea sketched out and blocked in.

To all that are entering this challenge, good luck with your pieces and ill hope to see you all at the finish!

SEL

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.