PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Micheal laxman

sciics
10-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Micheal laxman has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

sciics
10-20-2004, 03:43 AM
Hi,

Well its day one and iam still in the 'imagnation' stage. don't really have an idea yet but the fog is really setteling down.
Objective No.01: Final Render 800x480 pixels.this gives an idea .. well iam not limiting my self but its like this boundry and it should help me organize..
Well Then.. All the best to other artist.. This is gonna be one amazing experience..

sciics
10-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Well day 01, the whole idea has certainly got to me.. i wonder if its going to be the same till christmas. Its really scary to see how the next day is gonna come along... the references do really help.. but i will also be reporting 'my objective' which will tell you about what iam gonna try and achive. This is my first cgnetworks/cgtalk contest and i would like to wish other participants goodLuck and Godspeed :thumbsup:

arLutiK
10-20-2004, 04:17 AM
Good Luck to you too :thumbsup:

sciics
10-20-2004, 11:17 AM
Hey thanx man,

Alright according to the time on this server its now offically day 2 even tho its 330 in the afternoon over here... This is what i came up with... Its 3010 AD the cola wars that started way back in the 20th century divided the two planets of the same race this happns after earth goes into the iceage and scientest find an alternative plannet. Now since they were none othr but the moons of jupiter the availibility of landmass was an issue as to accomodate so many people and animals and forest and amusement parks etc.. hence, the two planets. Now each of this planet is ruled by none other than Cola giants Pepsi™and Coke™.and all hell breaks loose. let me know what you guys think... I wont get sued by either of them right cause i wanna show that beer reigns suprem in the end anyways... Argghhhh.... ok iam gonna wait and watch what you guys think....

artbycrunk
10-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Its 3010 AD the cola wars that started :shrug: where did cola come in space... what are the chances of pepsi till 3010 and when did jupiters moon become habitable.. the two planets fighting think is nice.. but for the love of god.. please dont get pepsi and cola in this competition. :eek: :surprised :curious: :p

sciics
10-20-2004, 06:58 PM
Well now that somebody has bought that up ill have to go back to drawing board and change it Well ive got something sketches will be up soon... Now The idea revoles around The planet earth it chained to space ship well im actully confused between the sun or the earth..:shrug:

lecameleon
10-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Hi Soul.. Thanks for the reply and I wish you luck too.. The first concept of yours was okay.. Cola wars.. But how are you going to represent them? With intergalactic banners? :D

I hope you come up with something good. Keep in touch and let me know if you think up something new..

madshooter
10-21-2004, 03:08 PM
soulstation, I like your concept, would like to see some sketches.
Best of luck for this challenge:)

sciics
10-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Well, The cola wars would not be all that iconic, and the whole idea about chains and earth and sun look too 'not so iconic' . So, Now the Idea,

Chapter 13, The Gift Of Life : An Epic journey and mankinds greates achivement so far yet, To go beyond, where no man had ever stepped foot. And now after a Two decades of resarch and missions carried by 'XASA'. Man has finished the quest to step foot on Mars and brethe life into it making it as habitable as earth.

Alright if only this were a tom clancy challenge that would have sounded so much better :rolleyes: Let me know how this one sounds.

madshooter
10-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Well I liked your first concept but the second one is not a bad idea. Now stick to it and better
start working on it, the deadline is little short. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.