PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Sascha Michael Maerz

Pages : 1 [2]

keetmun
01-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Nah i wouldn't worry about the rules. Right now i don't think you're breaking any of them anyway! Poster looks really nice for a first draft.

Font looks really cool I think...maybe you could play around more with the layout with the rest of the elements...right now everything looks a little too messy... Oh I might move the head into the bg a bit, but just a suggestion...

In any case if this were a movie i'll definitely go watch it!
:thumbsup: :buttrock:

Gunilla
01-04-2005, 03:27 PM
A poster! ... cool, didn't realise that was the plan and have been really curious. I think it's a great idea for all your stunning elements. First comp looks good - and I wouldn't worry to much about the rules, there's nothing against this as far as I can understand. Great work - and good luck with completion :thumbsup:

Saschi0815
01-05-2005, 02:13 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1104891206_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1104891206_large.jpg)

...another wip...pls. notice that the elements in these draft compos are not final. they will be re-rendered for better fitting and certainly quality ;-))

Hope someone like that styles...:-)
C+C are really welcome as always:-)

Saschi0815
01-05-2005, 02:16 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1104891407_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1104891407_large.jpg)

... next one...

peace to all + have fun!

Saschi0815
01-05-2005, 02:25 AM
@keetmun: thanx a lot, mate for your suggestions. hope now its better:)
Hmm, i saw another pic (2D contest) here with some kind of poster style...so maybe I'm on the right track...the main thing is that some people here like it - so thank u again, my friend:buttrock:

@gunilla: many thanx, dude, for your kind words. I'm really happy that u like it:wavey: and about your visits here...

rattlesnake
01-05-2005, 03:11 AM
hey mate every thing is looking nice together!...

maybe u can also try to make the face a bit transparent...not sure that it will look better that way...is just an idea...but for sure all is looking nice...

Lemog
01-05-2005, 07:39 AM
For the moment... it's the one in landscape the better... why ? I don't really know... but It's my first vision... the one which immediately impressed me...

And if you prefer the other format, my prefered was the first... for the second, I think the head take too much place compared to the other elements...

Virtuoso
01-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Oh yes................I agree with the nut...nut....nut....nut......;) ............sascha where will this be playing,a nice movie poster,shows alot of things I would like to see in a movie.:arteest:

Lots of nice elements,a good variety and all interesting.A really nice job as I expected from you.Your doing a wonderful job here.I also agree with our French friend lemog that possibly you could reduce the head size somewhat,it seems to take over the rest a bit too much.But other than that it all fits and works quite well..........Ok till next time,work hard,and work well as you have been doing.....:arteest: :arteest:

Frenchy Pilou
01-06-2005, 11:26 PM
...the head with red eyes is not in the same style of the rest of the image!
Helmets seems more adapted!
If you take the choice of a poster, police's letters must be more designed!
Bonne chance!

shiela_G
01-08-2005, 12:10 AM
hi Sascha,

i think i see one of these style over at the 2d challenge. anyway, very beautiful art work! keep going. time is near to the end! wish you luck!

Saschi0815
01-08-2005, 06:19 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105208359_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105208359_large.jpg)

....uff, another (hopefully better) wormhole... Actually I'm rendering the single elements (ships, station etc.) in their endresolution for the final compo....still have to make a "sketch"-compo with the final elements... much to do, so i hurry back to lab
;-))...have fun, friends...

Saschi0815
01-08-2005, 06:26 PM
...ooops, soory ,haven't read the comments...thanks a lot, friends for your ongoing support:thumbsup:

...and many thanxx for the suggestions + critics ... i think i will make a landscape...
maybe the head (and helmet) won't be seen in the final, with the types i don't know yet...perhaps with letters, maybe without...too much decisions ;-))))

Just try to do my best to be a part inside these great artists community...:bounce: :scream:

Again, thanxx to all, wish u luck, too...and especially: have fun!!!

Versiden
01-08-2005, 06:33 PM
your wormhole looks so cool!!. no crits..
keep going.. finish line is near..

Nomad
01-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Wow :eek: Sascha this wormhole is absolutely great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I did not wisited your thread for a while... the final composition is great, maybe too monochromatic but this new wormhole will probably be a big add to that.

The wide screen/landscape composition looks in my opinion much better... the elements fits better in it and some "empty space" in it works good...

I wish you a great finish with your final composition :bounce:

PeterSanitra
01-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Your post production is very good, i like it more then the 3d work.

Saschi0815
01-10-2005, 12:06 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105315568_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105315568_large.jpg)

Hi all, above u see my start on the final compo with the final renders of the Car'lumen warships... This night, the Y'rr will be rendered out, so i hope to integrate them tomorrow evening ;-)...I'm a little afraid of it, 'cause i think it could be to "overwhelmed" with elements, so maybe the final pic could be different from my first thoughts...hmmm, don't know yet....C+C are welcome as always, so don't be shy ;-)))
Many thanx for all the replies, they are really appreciated :-))

Peace+have fun

Aethyrprime
01-10-2005, 01:16 AM
Excellent work man. That looks amazingly cool and unique. I think you did a wonderful job on it and look forward to seeing it finished. Keep it up Sascha!

terraarc
01-10-2005, 09:04 AM
The wormhole rocks man! :thumbsup:

The last image looks splendid!

Keep them coming.....:bounce::bounce:

arturro
01-10-2005, 09:18 AM
Great work! I like the contrast here. Only work a bit on the wormhole. It looks good, but I have an impression that it's too flat and not dynamic. Maybe the outer part makes that. It's too static in comparsion with the inner part. Maybe try to emhasize the the effect of the outer part being sucked or pulled inside. But nice piece of at tho. Waiting for your next move;)

keetmun
01-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Yup friend it's all good. Composition's definitely improved I feel. Looking really kickass now. oh and btw Gunilla's a female! :scream: Just thought you should know!

Cheers to the great work!
:beer:

DimitrisLiatsos
01-10-2005, 11:59 AM
:love: :love: :love: ...from Day 1 i loved your style...u and Empy and Claudio_Jordao (i think that's his nickname) ...have the most unique and special approaches to the GSO theme...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Keep on it man..6 days more....

Saschi0815
01-10-2005, 01:18 PM
@||) |V| |^|, terraarc, arturro, keetmun, DimitrisLiatsos:

Thanx friends for your nice cooments...always happy to hear from u. hope u like the final compo, too.....arrggh, veryyy difficulltttttttt to make sth unique between all the awesome entries.... :scream:

@arturro: Hmmm, after my final compo, i could try to bring in more dynamic into the outer areas of the wormhole....but this could be only a 2d effevt in PS, 'cause the particle system costs too much rendertime (ca. 3hours only for the shere particles with some motionblur).
Anyway, thanx, mate for your suggestion:thumbsup:

@keetmun: äääh i knew that gunilla is a female, have i ever transformed her to a male with words? so pls. take a big ooops and my excuse....thanx, wong for your hint :D

Now, back in the agency I have to do the daywork....buuäähhhh;-)) Vacation is over...

Wish all a nice day, week, month, year, decade,.......:-))

Gunilla
01-10-2005, 08:54 PM
....arrggh, veryyy difficulltttttttt to make sth unique between all the awesome entries.... :scream:
Don't worry - your entry have been unique from start :) This last comp sketch looks great - I'm so happy to see those lovely jellyfish more in focus - IMO they are the strongest of your models.

, have i ever transformed her to a male with words? so pls. take a big ooops and my excuse....
lol! I'm not so easily transformed ... or offended, No probs, dude! :D

Good luck for your final - I wont be surprised to see you somewhere in the topline :thumbsup:

Virtuoso
01-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Hi Sascha...............Your latest compo has turned out real well......The scope and scale are there and the individual models show up well as one unit within the scope of things.......Lots of very nice individual modeling.Really a nice style from organics to traditional........i know you have been extra busy (have'nt we all;) ) but the extra hard work has payed off,and you have some more work to be proud of.Really nice effort,and the results followed it well.....See you soon,and best of luck.very nice entry for sure..........:arteest: :beer:

Saschi0815
01-11-2005, 12:53 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105404779_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105404779_large.jpg)

Hi friends of finals, here's mine ahhh i believe it is. What do u think?
Added the final renders of the Y'rr, some typo,a bit of noise over the whole to make it more cinematic, some color tweaks and a border for holding all together...I've decided to abandon the warlord and the soldiers - think there was too much on the pic...now it's better imho....This is only my final compo sketch...tomorrow evening I will start on the real final...but it should look like the same, hmm!

uff,can't believe it's almost done...anyhow I'm a little sad...and happy ;-))

peace to all

rattlesnake
01-11-2005, 01:26 AM
hey mate ...this is looking truly good!..this compo is great!
the organic shapes are cool...maybe i just cant suggest a brighter look to the organic ships...like a glow...but is not necessary..just a little idea..

but a gret work here!!:bounce:

gpepper
01-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Yes, yeah, oh yeah !

Really love that one ! compostion is good and really dynamic ! In my opinion, spaceship don't receive the light from the explosion enough...
keep it good ! It should be really cool !

terraarc
01-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Great work Sascha!! :bounce: The image is quite awsome right now...some final touches in post effect might make it even prettier...but not sure.....:)

Man you did it!! :bounce:

Lemog
01-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Yeah... that's better at 100% that the previous composition... and I agree with Gpepper for the enlightened ship by explosion... and after that... let's go man... :thumbsup:

Saschi0815
01-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanx for your nice comments, friends....:applause: give me last push to finish this time ;-)

Yes, thats right with the light reflecting on the Y'rr spaceship...i will fix it in the final one... Thanx a lot...haven't seen the forest because of too much trees:beer:

:wavey:

neble
01-11-2005, 08:32 PM
I really like your jelly fish things. If you took away the stuff on the right side, you could use it for a great home page for your website, with title etc.

Very interesting look, and nice effects. The worm hole is very distracting but makes a nice focal point.

Virtuoso
01-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Just here as moral support Saacha....Your one hell of great guy.....And a talented artist.Your work here has had a whole showcase of models and style,and all done in very nice fashion,and with style and flare........very nice.all the way.and the very best to you as you get the last bits of work in.......Until next time,good luck and the best to you....:arteest: :arteest:

Nomad
01-13-2005, 07:21 AM
I agree with Virtuoso, you have a lot of talent :thumbsup:

One small crit: the exhaust of the ship on top-right is for me too small... maybe with a light halo it will be nice... and maybe not yellow but more white tones here... :curious:

For your choice of removing the faces of the aliens... maybe try to place them on the middle right.. you have a nice empty space there... you can also try to make them 50% transparent and/or show only one edge/side...

Anyway your final result is greeeeeeat :bounce:

jddog
01-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Impressive work and you last image is really stunning :applause: agree with a comment about some glow... good luck for the final run Saschi :thumbsup:

jdd

gpepper
01-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Really cool job !
Is it possible to have a bigger image ? It should be cool in wallpaper !
Great job Sascha !

Gunilla
01-17-2005, 09:37 AM
This is only my final compo sketch...tomorrow evening I will start on the real final...but it should look like the same, hmm!
You confused me with this Sascha - or else I would have congratulated you much sooner!

If this really is you final - well done! :thumbsup: Definitely among my top ten too ;-)

See you around Sascha, it's been great meeting you here - good luck for the final voting!

Saschi0815
01-17-2005, 12:03 PM
Hi there, sorry for always being late with my replies....:blush:

First of all: thanxx a lot for all your nice comments, suggestions and support u gave me.
I'm very happy to be a part of such a great community:bowdown:
Hope to meet u all in future challenges or maybe in other places....Let's rock, friends!
A big cheers to all outhere!

neble: Haha, yes, cool idea, but i think it's too heavy for my style... i favour the more "less" style...thanx, man for stopping by...

Virtuoso: As i mentioned earlier in your thread, I'm really thankful for your great support u gave me and other in these CGTalk challenges. Michael, u're really a very nice person and a great supporter. Thanxx a lot for this and your constructive critics and suggestions. and thanx for your awesome entry, my friend, i have learned so much things and this is the most important thing in these contests for me:bowdown:...
best wishes, mate - do it well like u've alwys done...

Nomad:Many thanx, mate for your compliments and suggestions...I tried that, but all my friends told me it's too much in the scene, so i removed him finally. I changed some things for the final, I've uploaded yesterday night. ...Tonight i will upload the smaller version in the thread to watch it here, too;-) Best luck to u, dude.

jddog: Thank u very much! Wish u the same- your entry is fabolous, dude!

gpepper: Thanx a lot...äääh don't know how to upload an image wider than 1200px....???
so if u can tell me that i will make a wallpaper:D

gunilla: yes, u're gunilla...aahmm i've uploaded the final sunday night without showing it here....big oooops:blush: i made some chages in the compo, and i have rerendered the elements for best quality...tonight i'm going to upload it.... Many thanx, Gunilla for your interest in my work, and all the support u've done....best wishes, my friend!

ok, so now the contest is over, and i'm a little bit sad....:cry:...but i think the next challenge is on start soon:bounce: hope the theme will be great....

so long, best wishes and certainly have fun....
:wavey:

jddog
01-17-2005, 12:12 PM
jddog: Thank u very much! Wish u the same- your entry is fabolous, dude!

thanks Saschi you make me :blush:
jdd

Gunilla
01-17-2005, 01:00 PM
gunilla: yes, u're gunilla...aahmm :scream: Funny! Sometimes it shows we're not "speaking" our native languages ... But one of the wonderful things with this place is that everyone tries the best he ( or she ;) can...

Have continually fun! ... it does feel a bit like graduation day, doesn't it? :beer:

Saschi0815
01-17-2005, 01:43 PM
@Gunilla: Hihihi, ooopppsiiiooops, hope u know that u are Gunilla...:thumbsup: some kind of shizophrenic here....sorry for his and her äääh my fault....:eek: English is sometimes difficult especially u forgot words.....the word which isn't there is: ...right....

I'm a simple mind....äääh what???:rolleyes: :scream:

JamesMK
01-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Totally cool final, Sacha (even if you do make minor tweaks before the deadline)

Like it a lot. It has heaps of colourful drama and a sense of cosmic action...
An official :applause: is in order!

DimitrisLiatsos
01-17-2005, 02:59 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105404779_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105404779_large.jpg)

Magical .....:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Saschi0815
01-17-2005, 06:42 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105987370_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/4082/4082_1105987370_large.jpg)

ok, here's the final one which I've uploaded last night.... hope u like it...now it's too late to change ;-)

best regards+have fun, friends

Saschi0815
01-17-2005, 07:01 PM
Thanx James, for the official applause...:scream: :thumbsup: ...it's a very colorful pic, hope your eyes are ok after watchin'... ;-)

***Siegfried and Roy*** ..... no, they are really better, but anyway thanx a lot Dimi, for your nice spell...äähh comment;)

I'm blushed:blush:

:beer:

Nomad
01-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Sascha I love your final image :love: :love: :love:

You get a really great final effect :thumbsup:

I wish you the best luck for the final :bounce:

Cheers

rattlesnake
01-18-2005, 03:18 AM
very good work my friend...you know your models just rock...and your final compo turned out exelent...im happy u finished this one with this great success...ill cya around soon man! ...ill keep looking for your art!

terraarc
01-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Sascha great work mate! :thumbsup: Some grea elements put together here, your final really has the epic scale and vastness of something coming!!

Wishing the best on your entry mate! :)

Lemog
01-18-2005, 08:55 AM
It's F A N T A S T I C Sascha... near of the perfection... thanks to the originality :thumbsup:

Do you think if it's possible to have the same in 1600 of large... for my new wallpaper :blush: ?

:beer: Then.... good luck for the results.... :applause:

gpepper
01-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Do you think if it's possible to have the same in 1600 of large... for my new wallpaper :blush: ?

That's what I said ! I want it ! please Sascha !

vrf
01-18-2005, 09:13 AM
This is truly a beautiful render. Great composition, too.

Best of luck to you in the final judging.

Vance

Versiden
01-18-2005, 09:51 AM
excellent man. Well done you made it!

a great final, you've brought awesome style and uniqueness to the table. Organics are cool

Gunilla
01-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Now, that's even better - really amazing... congrats again :applause: and yes, please, a wallpaper would be very nice :)

blackdragoncg
01-18-2005, 12:04 PM
Wow thats cool! I like the jelly fish ships :thumbsup: Awsome imagination you have there! good luck to you.

Regards
blackdragon

arturro
01-18-2005, 12:16 PM
yap, it's a kind of magic:thumbsup: I still look at it and still have this nice feeling of the spirit of the picture

Saschi0815
01-18-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm very happy about your nice words, mates:blush::blush::blush: ...thanxx a lot for that and your ongoing support here. As i mentioned before it's great for me to be a little part of this big community and u like my work...I've learned so much from u all watchin' your entries an reading comments... now this challenge is over and i hope the next one is planned to meet u all again...

all the best to u outthere, wherever u come from.
Again a bigggggggg thanx to u all....
..and now time to relax and to drink some coffee; smoking some cigs and looking forward for the next challenge...:beer: :beer:

*hust*, to much cigarettes....:hmm: back to coffee ....

SUN
01-18-2005, 01:12 PM
Your idea are great and the creation fantastic :thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
01-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi Saschi Seeee'vus!
Your work turned out fantastic! Simply Great! Best luck to u!
:scream:

KennyM
01-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Sascha, can I get one to put above my bed now?:eek:

fabulous work, the contrast accentuates everything perfectly! as it should, cause it's all to good to be left out of view.:thumbsup:

best of luck to you, and congratulations:buttrock:

Saschi0815
01-18-2005, 04:08 PM
@sun: Thank u very much for the compliments:blush: :)

@the1st_angel: Wow, hi,my friend from ancient times....great that u stopped by in my lil' thread..Glad to hear from u and to hear such nice things from the master of beauty:drool:
Hope u rock us again next time around this coffee party called cgtalk...:applause:

@KennyM: Sure, but do u want eye cancer?? Every morning u wake up? Man, u're brave:D
Imho i saturated the colors too much - hhmmm too late for now.....
Love the things u said, many thanx for that....:beer: wish u the same, your work's truly fantastic....

Aethyrprime
01-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Wow, that is amazingly beautiful. I mean the concept is bizarre in a great way. I love it. Fantastic work Sascha. You have had a great progress throught the challenge, seeing this final really shows off what you have accomplished. Great work man, I hope to see you here in the future with more sensational stuff.

Arctis
01-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Cool render : I like your imagination.
Maybe I would have desatured yellow... colors seem a bit flashy for me.
Anyway good luck ! :scream:

Alladin
01-19-2005, 10:03 AM
I am fan of your alien machines:thumbsup:

Saschi0815
01-19-2005, 11:30 AM
@||) |V| |^|:Thanx a lot, Richard, for your wonderful words :love: Puuh, that was hard for me to finish, 'cause my spare time tends still to zero, and it was always a night work...partially hardcore - but i'm happy to have finished now:scream: You entry is way-cool, too, man:thumbsup:

@Arctis: Yes, u're right with the saturation - i mentioned that above. Now i would change it a bit, but too late...Many thanx for your comment. :applause:

@Alladin: Cool, i'm too:D .....and stay tuned, i try to do more with them in another future work, maybe with some jelly-chars with jelly weapons....jelly all over:eek: :scream:

Virtuoso
01-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Hi Saschi Seeee'vus!
Your work turned out fantastic! Simply Great! Best luck to u!
:scream:

I always thought we thought alot alike.............:)

great finish from one of the best.......You did it Sascha.........And did it with style and class.....:cool:

Congratulations on a great entry and on finishing this as you did.It turned out so cool and stylish.I know we will cross paths again,and it will be great when we do........Until then sascha all the very very best to you in al you do........See you and again.............. Excellent and sauve and stylish finished art............:buttrock: :arteest:

artemesia66
01-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Congrats on a beautiful entry. Everything you've done for this has a very professional, polished, and fully developed feel to it, even your progress posts. Your final image is very beautiful and dramatic. Good Luck :thumbsup:

Sharga
01-20-2005, 06:24 PM
I agree with artemesia66, your image has a very professional look to it. The color choice and dynamics of the whole thing really make it a stunning work. I really like your designs as well. I always have been fond of the whole, space is like an ocean thing where ships look a lot like sea creatures.

Maxter
01-21-2005, 06:49 PM
I think that the final image improve without the soldiers and face.

The color and the details are very good:)

Good luck:thumbsup:

theuni
01-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi,
just wanted to let you know that I voted for your image :bowdown:

Greate work...

Saschi0815
01-24-2005, 10:35 AM
@Virtuoso: Hey Michael, I'm really blushed :blush:about your words, but i know i'm not in the top group - maybe average level, comparing to the works of yours, Dimis, Lemogs and so on...
hehe but thanx anyway, it's a great honor to hear that....:beer: wish u the best, too, my friend...Let the vote-gods be with us all:scream:

@artemesia66: Many thanx, dude! I'm happy that u like my little work!

@Sharga: Thank u very much. Yes, for me, space and open water have some common elements...all is anyhow "fluid" imho....

@Maxter: Yep, it was really a good decision to remove the heads....the compo was too full and not in shape...thanx, man, for your nice comment:buttrock:

@theuni: Ooohh cool, thanx a lot...

Best wishes, friends, keep on flowin' and have aöways fun....

Dabeatmachine
01-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Hello Saschi0815, http://www.cgtalk.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

congratulations on your final image concerning the Space Opera Challenge.
I have been watching your thread continously from the first day on and i have
to say that you did a great job with all the lovely details you brought into your
final image. I wish you all the best for this challenge and I am sure that you
will be honorable mentioned in the end of this CG challenge season!!!

Good luck and i am looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge.
Do it the same way and be professional like you used to and you´ll get
my vote for sure the next time!

http://www.cgtalk.com/images/icons/icon6.gif :-)

Dabeatmachine
01-24-2005, 11:46 AM
Hello Saschi 0815,

congratulations on your final image concerning the Space Opera challenge!!!
I have been watching your thread from the beginning on and i have to say that
i love all the details you brought into the final image. It looks quite fascinating
and realistic. I did not see anything else in this challenge comparable to yours. http://www.cgtalk.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

I am looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge and i keep
my fingers crossed for the voting. But i am definitly sure that you will
be at least honorable mentioned.

Rock on and keep the professional work alive.

Greetings http://www.cgtalk.com/images/icons/icon6.gif

DABeatmachine http://www.cgtalk.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

element5
01-26-2005, 06:26 AM
A very unique Idea and quality colouring.....nice job :) goodluck

Saschi0815
01-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi Dabeatmachine + Element5,

thanxx for the nice comments. :thumbsup: ...i'm happy that u like my work....:bounce:

best regards+have fun

saschi

Squibbit
01-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Magical .....:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

yea , that's the word

jarvetu
01-27-2005, 03:02 PM
I don't remember checking your thread before but now that I did... it is beautiful work! Very pro stuff! Good luck! :applause:

Saschi0815
01-29-2005, 05:05 PM
Hi Squibbit+jarvetu,

thanx for your words. ...very nice...:thumbsup:

Have fun:bounce:

AgentPrometheus
01-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Now that is some fine work, I love the detail on the flying jellyfish blokes!

roctavian
01-30-2005, 11:15 PM
One hot thread with great quality working and a lot of imagination.
Very nice final image Sascha. :applause:
Goodluck in the voting phase! :thumbsup:

Saschi0815
01-31-2005, 10:42 AM
@AgentPrometheus + @PROctavian:

Thanx a lot, dudes for your kind words...:)

Wish u all the best in voting, too and for all the other stuff which is important in
life...:buttrock: :thumbsup:

peace+fun

centavrus
02-01-2005, 11:33 AM
mamamia! i am falled in love with it 200% ..
Congratulations dear friend!Good luck!:thumbsup:

greentek
02-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Congrats with great final image Sascha..! :beer:
Fantastic work my friend..! :thumbsup:
All the best Sascha and I hope to see you among winners next time..! :)
Cheers,
Paul. :cool:

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.