PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Linda Ferroni

Pages : 1 [2]

linda
11-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Oh no offcourse i will continue as soon as i am back if Francesco let me leave from Naples.......................

hahahahaha..........Kalmar min bästa vännina är därifrån.

ficolo
11-30-2004, 03:04 PM
Oh no offcourse i will continue as soon as i am back if Francesco let me leave from Naples.......................

hahahahaha..........Kalmar min bästa vännina är därifrån.
LINDA Your Knight http://ficolo.altervista.org/images/horse.gifsay: http://ficolo.altervista.org/images/nono.gif you stay with me at Naplesfor more time!!!:D

Ciao
Your kinght

linda
11-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Hahahaha.......si si si amore mio i will continue in Naples then................with moore inspiration from the Sorrento Coast line................

Gunilla
11-30-2004, 04:14 PM
Hi Linda , you're doing great work - hope to see some updates when ( or if...? :) ) you get back - you rock!

Har sett dina interiörer på animate tidigare, dom är kanon - kul att se nåt helt annat också, lycka till :thumbsup:

linda
11-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Thank´s Gunilla i am so happy for your nice words!

Ha det!

SnakeFarlow
12-01-2004, 03:34 AM
HI. I like your concept, your models are also great, I am eager to see your final image, with all the post effects, lights etc... I will keep visiting your fourm frecuently.
May be you could take a look of my work. www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=184160 (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=184160)

Snake Farlow. The rogue.

terraarc
12-01-2004, 08:01 AM
Linda wrote:
i will continue in Naples then................with moore inspiration from the Sorrento Coast line................
No wondering where your stargate leads anymore! :)

Alwayw waiting for updates!!:thumbsup:

LAURO_MX
12-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Hi Linda

the idea is great, i like it:thumbsup:
good luck and keep going

see it

linda
12-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Ok now i am back from my beautiful trip, back to the reality hahaha.......thank´s for your words as always i am happy for your interest.

And in a second i will post an uppdate.

linda
12-10-2004, 09:07 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3897/3897_1102673247_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3897/3897_1102673247_large.jpg)

Hi guys and Girls i have started to modell the town hmm.......sorry for delay but i had no time realy and i hope i will be able to finish this in time.

Please comment not so much on lightning because i have not started to think about that yet.

I like suggestions on composition.

I will add ships as well as i said from the beggining.

Thanks

Virtuoso
12-10-2004, 09:11 AM
A nice trip.:cool: ......................Well I would like to take a trip to your creation here....I can see a nice visit in a beautiful place.......very nice.The compo the details and style are all very nice and I get a nice feel; and mood from your work here........Nice Linda,your doing a very nice piece here.............:arteest: :thumbsup:

linda
12-10-2004, 09:14 AM
Virtuoso: Thank´s i am happy happy :)

terraarc
12-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Hello linda. Your update is looking really nice! :thumbsup:

The coloring scheme brings out some "dreamy" feeling and "stardust" don't know maybe it's the soft glow! The vertical take looks great too! And the planet makes a nice contrast!

Welcome back! :wavey:

ace4016
12-10-2004, 09:32 AM
This is a great entry, i was following it in the beginning but forgot to post (silly me). Your last update looks pretty good, i have nothing to critique right now. Awaiting your next update.

linda
12-10-2004, 09:32 AM
terraarc: Glad to be back your words bring me light in my darkness:thumbsup:

Virtuoso
12-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Ok your happy happy...................Thats the only way to be..................Now since you have the inside scoop on this beautiful place perhaps you can get me a couple cool:cool: suites...............Again the mood and atmosphere the fairey tale appeal is on high levels......:arteest:

jamacsween
12-10-2004, 09:42 AM
linda,

This is a really nice piece. Love the detailing around the stargate. Perhaps a tip in composition would be to make the scene busier, perhaps something passing through the gate?

Anyway, looking good.

JA

DimitrisLiatsos
12-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Linda ...u are on ! :) T^his is looking damn hot now....U remeber what i told u?...the really fun part is seeing your texturing in progress ...so now i can sit back and watch....:bounce: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

linda
12-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Virtuoso: You just won a free stay in my spacy world.......hahahaha

jamacsween: Yes this is what i have been thinking thank´s.

DimitrisLiatsos: Yes i remember i will start the texturing part now huh.....sit down and stay cool. Eyxaristo!

Virtuoso
12-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Oooooh lala......Spacy World........:cool: :cool: :cool:

DimitrisLiatsos
12-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Hey Lady..check your pm...

JPCohet
12-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Very impressive !
Why these green and blue colors ?

Lemog
12-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Ouch... I like so much your latest test of rendering... I love the colors... tonality...

Just one thing disturb me a little... the town appear a bit virtual... maybe because there's not a lot of little details...

I know what necessary, that we seem more the life in your town, maybe fog or vapor... windows lights, etc...

In any case, you do an incredible work... that strong and very sweet in same time... :thumbsup:

Squibbit
12-10-2004, 12:55 PM
I think it's the gradient lighting... kinda overwhelming in the pic...

OZ
12-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Very nice space city!I like a lot the mood of the image!colors and light on top of all.

linda
12-10-2004, 02:00 PM
I will concider all of your good advices:)

JamesMK
12-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Looking good :thumbsup: My first impressions of things that could be changed for the better would be the lighting. There's a little too much "head-on" lights here (or maybe it's just my taste)... also the distant ring structure would provide much more depth to the image if it got a little less light.

Climax
12-10-2004, 10:10 PM
• Breathtaking update to your avatar!

• Your town looks cool, maybe making it look much more darker and with lots of tiny lights and some big ships arriving...

• I feel the gate is to close to town...I think JamesMK is also right, not so bright, I would put it a bit away and bigger

• The planet also need a bit more volume according to the space town, but it should not call too much attention, so your excellent modeling comes out :thumbsup:

• You should also model in catwalks :D

Keep your cool work Linda, come visit me sometimes to my thread, I 'll have a couple of glasses and Champagne under the lights of a Space Opera Sky :love:

KOryH
12-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Very pretty and the latest update to the challenge isn't bad either.
My avitar is flattering to me too.

Seriously I look forward to seeing it progress more.

igorstshirts
12-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Hi Linda,

Nice work you have done so far... Good to see you've not given up, looks like you'll finish.

It will be easier to crit when the scene is closer to completion.

DimitrisLiatsos
12-11-2004, 12:47 AM
.... My avitar is flattering to me too...

...KoryH :scream: :scream: :scream: hahahahahhahah......

linda
12-11-2004, 05:11 AM
Climax: Many good advices for me i am gratefull for that thank´s, BUT please erase the: take of .........thing because i am a very serious person even if this is a joke i think this is a bit to much i would realy preciate if you could remove it.

And Climax do not take me wrong i am also a person who like jokes, but don´t forget i am a woman in a mens world so please take care of the few there is.

And after that friends ok ..............hahaha.

nemirc
12-11-2004, 06:17 AM
Hullo there, I finally have some time to spare and I decided I'd drop by.
After seeing the modeling test I have to say that's a very interesting concept (kinda reminded me of a movie) but there are some things I think that look weird.
I believe that the ring portal-thing-on the left is too close to the city. Maybe making a "widescreen" image would work better?
Also it feels like the city was somewhat empty... maybe ifyou added some lights and traffic and things like that (a big ball of smoke just like Los Angeles, hahaha).

Overall it's a very nice concept :bounce:

nemirc
12-11-2004, 06:23 AM
• Breathtaking update to your avatar...
my avatar update is breathtaking as well :D

Climax
12-11-2004, 08:57 AM
• :blush: :blush: :blush: Yeah, you are right! Please forget that awfull comment, I guess it was a bad joke, I swear i didn't mean to make u feel unconfortable and I hope we can be friends after all
:banghead:......:blush: ....... :beer:

uwil
12-11-2004, 09:25 AM
it's nice to see great update and real effort.... you're inspired... and keep inspiring us:thumbsup:

linda
12-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Thanx Climax i realy preciate it and offcourse no hard feelings.

speedline
12-11-2004, 09:49 AM
Here I see some very interesting...your entry is great! Are you an architect? I like the skyline ...very impressive. Good luck with the King of Naples...finally is back!LOL
Best regards
Speedline

Versiden
12-11-2004, 03:05 PM
hi

I think nemirc is right about the portal a bit too close..

as for the overall image.. it looks very clean, which is good.. I hope the other ships you'll add won't make it too populated...

looking fwd to more ideas

artemesia66
12-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Your city is beautiful. nice to see this coming along. i d sort of agree with some of the other comments that the portal looks a bit close to the city. keep going!

overcontrast
12-11-2004, 04:47 PM
wow ur city looks wonderful right now... u've progressed a lot... very nice modeling and placement of object, but i too agree with the portal being too close to the city.... there's another thing, the gap between the city and the thursters looks to enpty, i suggest using more wires, cilinders and hidrolics, that will add a lot of waight to ur work... well thats abt it, its great to have a beautiful lady with great talent in this challange...keep it up and good luck :thumbsup:

markovicd
12-11-2004, 04:50 PM
well... i said that this linda doesn`t know anything... :))))) kidding... ! very nice work here...
keep it sexy :))

nemirc
12-11-2004, 06:31 PM
hi

I think nemirc is right about the portal a bit too close..

as for the overall image.. it looks very clean, which is good.. I hope the other ships you'll add won't make it too populated...

looking fwd to more ideasI think maybe we are in the fine line between clean and too clean.
I mean, I am not hoping you add "an army of a thousand ships" but don't just add 2

rashaverak
12-13-2004, 03:19 AM
i love the background, n' the city is going really good so far
the structure reminds me the space city on the movie "Dark City" (good movie, btw)

greetings xD

nemirc
12-13-2004, 03:33 AM
i love the background, n' the city is going really good so far
the structure reminds me the space city on the movie "Dark City" (good movie, btw)

greetings xD
that's exactly what I thought when I saw the image...

ficolo
12-13-2004, 10:46 AM
Your work don't like me!!! You can make more more !!! Hahahah:thumbsup:

Becouse you are the Queen of the Cg Girls.... "B U T"....You are also my Life!!!
Thanks for all our words today....

Ciao Piccola
Francesco

linda
12-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Thank´s Baby you are always in my mind....................

nemirc
12-13-2004, 03:06 PM
...you are always in my mind....................
did anyone say Elvis fan? :applause:

linda
12-27-2004, 07:20 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3897/3897_1104178825_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3897/3897_1104178825_large.jpg)

Hi all i have been gone for a while but now i am back i hope i will be able to finish this in time hm.... if not i must say this was a good experience for me. Anyway here is my final composition i will stay with this, and now i must, must start to texture. The two bases further away will have the same amount of detail that the first have.

Comments are very welcome.

DimitrisLiatsos
12-27-2004, 07:23 PM
weeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: .....Yeah baby...er...sorry ..yes Lady..this is cool!

linda
12-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Thank´s Dimitri kai kales giortes ( pira apantisi apo tin douliea dextikane tin protasi mou! ):)

rattlesnake
12-27-2004, 09:03 PM
very nice composition it looks beautiful!
great work!

DimitrisLiatsos
12-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Thank´s Dimitri kai kales giortes ( pira apantisi apo tin douliea dextikane tin protasi mou! ):)

Weeeeeeeeee...den ksereis poso xairomai gia sena....kali arxi me ta paidia ayta....yxomai na se doume kai kapoia stigmi stin Athina....filia polla kai kales giortes.....MERRY XMASS :bounce:

ace4016
12-27-2004, 09:36 PM
I think your last update looks great linda, but maybe not busy enough?

linda
12-27-2004, 09:42 PM
ace4016: I know but unfortunantley i have no more time to work on this........

Divaise
12-27-2004, 11:10 PM
very nice linda. :) I'm happy to see some female artist in here I wish you good luck and really enjoy your work. Ciao :P

Climax
12-28-2004, 12:41 AM
• Well come back Linda! I like the Space very much

• If you close your beautifull eyes just a little bit, you'll see your composition falls to the left where the portal is, I think it is to much lights on it, maybe try changing some light colors, I mean more colorfull, try some reds and oranges, so it compensates with the whole composition

• I think the cities look much better without the electric ray domes, but it is just my opinion :)

• MIddle of the image is a bit too empty, but I don't know what other elements are still missing

• I hope you had the Xmas of your life and that you have a very happy new year Linda:beer:

nemirc
12-28-2004, 02:49 AM
ace4016: I know but unfortunantley i have no more time to work on this........
that's too bad... you were nearly finished... I think :shrug:

ajitmenon
12-28-2004, 03:00 AM
hi there
it looks nice... though I think you may need to 'focus' on something. Right now both elements seem disparate and at two corners of the plate. Maybe you could try a strong centered composition with the disc in the background while the space station is closer to us... thereby establishig some relationship between the 2 elements.
Just a thought... but nice work :)

linda
12-28-2004, 05:13 AM
Divaise: thank you glad you like it, yes the true is that we are very few female in here i wish we were moore.

Climax: Hi i wish you the same i had a beautiful Christmas but for my new year i am not so sure if it will be........ maby next year........but for you i wish the best i hope your New Year bring you luck, love and anything you wish for.

I will see what to do about my scene and all of your advices time, time, time hmmm............

nemirc: Yes i know but i have realy had many things going on in my life not only work, and in the beginning of the next year i will start a new project for a company in Greece and i know that i will have no time left for this sorry, but i will try realy.

ajitmenon: I will concider your suggestions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL I WISH YOU THE BEST!

artemesia66
12-28-2004, 01:39 PM
Great stuff LInda. :thumbsup: I really like the overall colour scheme and lighting. IMHO the noisy light pattern on the dome over the cities takes away from them. I'd consider making the effect much more subtle.

Gunilla
12-28-2004, 01:47 PM
Really nice update! I think it could benefit from scaling up the big station just a bit or going with something along what ajitmenon suggests. Right now the elements seems a bit even.

But that's just details - this is going to be super - best of luck! :thumbsup:

Lemog
12-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Very beautiful Linda... I like a lot... just one thing make me a special effect... the blue rays around the city... if we considere the global scale... it seem rays are enormous, no ? more thin will be certainly better... but it's your artwork and it's you the great artist... I'm happy to see your project near to be achieve... good job girl :thumbsup:

Rui_Padinha
12-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Hi Linda!

Great colors! I am loving the feel of your image... Composition is also cool, just a few suggestions though...

1. You could tilt the stations a little bit... they look a bit awkward being perfectly straight. This happens a lot because we're used to place stuff in relation to a ground plane ( he he... architecture work, I told ya... ), but in space it would make more sense to align them with an orbit... You could tilt them so it looks like they're being attracted to the planet...

2. Try and vary the scale of the buildings in your stations, both in geometry and in texture, light patterns work wonders here. If the scale looks too similar between buildings it's harder to give the impression of massive scale...

3. Like I said earlier, I do love your colors, but you could differenciate the stations overall pallete to make them stand out more...This is more visible near the "gateway" area, where the eye perceives the stations as being almost dissolved into the background... some distance based effect would also be a nice touch imho. Sure, there's no fog in space, but hey, I think there are no jellyfishes either ( not sure about that last one though... ) :D

Take care and keep up with the wonderful work :thumbsup:

Lemog
12-31-2004, 11:47 AM
before forget it... I wish to the Grand Space Opera Lady, all the best for year 2005...

http://lemog.free.fr/GSO/bonus/hny2005_ban.jpg :love: :love: :love:

Dutchman
12-31-2004, 03:09 PM
WOW Linda :bounce: , besides your avater, you've got awesome stuff here! :rolleyes: :thumbsup: That concept of it, and the lighting / composition / texturing (/ avater ;) :twisted: ) ...! Just AWESOME!

Hmm, I think you've got my vote :buttrock:

Greetz & good luck (in Greece :) ) & Happy Newyear!,

Gijs

Dutchman
12-31-2004, 03:17 PM
[woeps, dubbelpost :shrug: ]

DimitrisLiatsos
12-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Happy New Year Linda ..and i hope we will see u here in Athens soon....Best Wishes ! :bounce:

shiela_G
12-31-2004, 05:12 PM
hi Linda,
it's nice to see you thread. cool job on everything. HAPPY NEW YEAR Linda!

ace4016
12-31-2004, 07:33 PM
Too bad you dont have enough time for this challenge, I love the models you have, would have liked to see more. Happy new years

Climax
12-31-2004, 08:51 PM
••• HAPPY NEW YEAR LINDA •••
I Hope you find the time to finish, It would be a shame if you go now when there is just a couple of weeks left, aniway, I wish you an outstanding new year
may your Project in Greece works fine.
Greeting to Dimitris and Terrarc if you see them :D

mireneye
12-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Lemog, you are the only one around nutty enough to spend two month modeling invisible parts you know :DActually, I am also that mad. But not that extream. Hehe, If Ill use the models in other purposes sometime, I like having them "Finished" ;)...

Your doing Great Linda, ill expect to see more excellent modelling.

Cheers, And of course HAPPY NEW YEAR!

YasushAzush
12-31-2004, 09:43 PM
linda great job....i wish youa very happy new year:thumbsup:

Saschi0815
01-01-2005, 01:47 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR + ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES,Linda

...best wishes from germany:) :wavey: :beer:

terraarc
01-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Happy new year Linda! Wishing the best for you and the best of your thoughts come true for your people too!

Happy, creative new year again!!:)

linda
01-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Thank´s for all your wishes! This makes me very happy:)

I wish you all a realy good New Year with good work for all, love and understanding.

And big patient and courrage for the People who lost some of their loved ones in the catastrofical event in Asia.

Virtuoso
01-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Linda.................happy New year to you....All the best to you and your loved ones.......:arteest:

I hope to see your creation get to it's wonderful potential.All the best,and I'll hope to see more soon............:arteest: :cool:

theuni
01-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi linda,

a happy new year... I like the mood of your image very well... looks like a smooth corner of our universum. Your sunrise is a little bit bright maybe if you reduce it just a little bit it won`t be so present for the watchers eye. Besides.... your image looks real good... keep the good work up.

Xtronik
01-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Nice work so far Linda

Don t know if this is your final view.
The only suggestion of mine would be just a different view of the whole scene. As I can see now, u got two elements at the same size, at the same "level". Try move the left one closer to the camera.....give it a bit turn on our view..... I think that most of its details will make your final post more interesting.....

Also try to give a "dramatic" camera view.....using a bit more vertical POV or a wider-angle lens on your cam.

A very promising project.
Look forward to see this when it will be finished.

jarvetu
01-03-2005, 05:44 AM
I have to say this image is very beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished scene! I checked your website too, the images are very professional!:applause:

-Tuomas

MY GSO, done... (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=180808)

ihamid
01-03-2005, 11:08 AM
thats a stunning color scheme u got there:)! not to mention all the elements in scene ,great work!:bounce:

flaeticia
01-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Excellent linda !
splendid pictures and... happy nu year ! :thumbsup:

niki
01-05-2005, 11:24 AM
good work ..I like the concept of the city ...
is there some close-up of city ? can you sign me the page, if I don't bug you ..thx in adv
keep it up!

vrhead
01-06-2005, 12:27 AM
hmm you definantly have the look down... very cool image probably be one of those books yea buy just for the cover...

scootermaya
01-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi linda !
Good compo. Yep ! You've done a nice job so far !:love:
One minor issue maybe; the gate looks to facial to me and the first "city ship" kinda disapear in its color... perhaps the gate should be a little more on profile, this will give also more deph in the area.
Otherwise these are my favorite colors and the space dust is realy cool .

Good luck ! Every one can rock now !
Let's go for the finals !:bounce:

Saschi0815
01-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Wow, Linda, your compo looks extremely nice...now your audience is waiting for your final...:bounce:

Keep it flowin' , Linda, the queen of CG...:buttrock: :buttrock::buttrock:

jddog
01-11-2005, 02:47 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

wonderful !!!

jdd

linda
01-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Thank's guys i am so happy for all your respons and i feel realy sad because i will not be able to finish in time, but i will finish the scene anyway even if it will not take a part in the challenge.

It has realy been great to be a part of all this so many new friends and good people i have meet in here, i can only say MAY THE BEST MAN OR WOMAN WIN!!!

And for the next challenge i will finish for sure.

Good Luck to all of you!

PeterSanitra
01-11-2005, 03:31 PM
I always loved to visit this thread. the avatar of course...:love:

jddog
01-11-2005, 03:40 PM
I always loved to visit this thread. the avatar of course...:love:

haha lol... but... that's true :love: hehe....

Hey Linda :cry: sad to know that you can't finish in time (hem hem well me too I'm in a critical time too)... anyway I hope to see this work finished... :thumbsup: congrats for your work is really beautiful....

jdd

linda
01-11-2005, 03:55 PM
I always loved to visit this thread. the avatar of course...:love:Hahahahaha and i was stupid enough to believe that you came to my thread for my creation..............

ficolo
01-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Hello "Ugly" Avatar!!!:twisted:

I'm very Happy that you not finish this CG work!!! For two motives:

1) That so we have more chance for win without your great work!!!

2) Becouse you soon stay for encounter the love of your life in a Beautiful Place!!!

Anyway your Avatar is "ugly" becouse not have the just signature!!!:rolleyes:

Ciao My Queen

Your Baby...

jddog
01-11-2005, 04:05 PM
1) That so we have more chance for win!!!
2) Becouse you soon stay for encounter the love of your life in a Beautiful Place!!!
Anyway your Avatar is "ugly" becouse not have the just signature!!!:rolleyes:

1) bas... dentro :twisted: haha
2) gossip news ...? haha

3) gelosone...

haha... sorry ficolo is was impossible to don't reply :beer:

jdd

ficolo
01-11-2005, 04:17 PM
1) bas... dentro :twisted: haha
2) gossip news ...? haha

3) gelosone...

haha... sorry ficolo is was impossible to don't reply :beer:

jdd
Don't worry I know My Woman and I'm not Geloso Becouse She is a very serious Lady...:thumbsup:

ficolo
01-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Sorry Guys...

http://ficolo.altervista.org/images/hypnotized.jpg

Ciao
Ficolo: Linda's baby

linda
01-11-2005, 05:01 PM
As you all can se i am under the power of Francesco Paduano.............hahahaha

ArtisticVisions
01-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Sorry to here that, Linda: was looking forward to seeing it finished for the Challenge (although since you're still going to work on it, I guess we will see it someday).

speedline
01-13-2005, 06:16 AM
:sad: No no, Linda. Why you cannot finish? You are under Ficolo's power and for that you may finish your GREAT work with his help too: he's a wizard, right? But you are the Queen: who has the really power? LOL. I hope you shall think it over.
It a very pleasure to see Masters at work in this site. You are one of this.
:thumbsup:I wish you all the best...

The comic strip is so funny, compliments

Scrat-D
01-13-2005, 06:24 AM
Hi Linda! This is one of the best posts that I've seen! I hope that you 're gonna do pretty good in this one! Keep up :D

linda
01-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Sorry guys but it is imposssible i am once again away from my home and there is no way to work on this on my laptop. So this can not be finished in time..........But i will show the final when it is ready........and again thank's for all your interest hmmmmm............... or should i say avatar interest hahahahaha noooooooooo......anyway.........i see it in this way if it wasen't for the avatar i would never have meet Francesco.

MDN67
01-13-2005, 08:03 AM
Hi i like the style of the "star"s gate" ( if it's a star's gate). withthe symbols at the front, very good concept and realization, good luck for the end

igorstshirts
01-14-2005, 04:32 AM
Linda,

Why don't you just slap a DONE sticker on this as is. It's pretty nice.

Climax
01-14-2005, 06:03 AM
• :sad: ...:shrug:

What a shame Linda, but I'll be waiting to see it complete some day :)

• I am happy you found "something" good in the Challenge anyway ;) :beer:

linda
01-14-2005, 06:26 AM
Climax: Yes it is and i feel bad for this because i dont like to start things and not finish them only this time i realy can't. Anyway........... you are doing very good in this challange and i wish you my very best!

And thank's for all support given to me under this challenge!

scootermaya
01-14-2005, 06:51 AM
Hahahahaha and i was stupid enough to believe that you came to my thread for my creation..............

It is sad that you're not able to finish this challenge... I'm sorry for you (and us).

For the next challenge, I suggest you make two threads : one with your work and no avatar, one only with your pictures, to see wich one gets more replies !:love:

Take care, and hope to see you in a future challenge (this was my first!)

linda
01-14-2005, 06:56 AM
scootermaya: hahahahaha good idea actually.........i think i try that in next challange.

You take care to.

KOryH
01-14-2005, 08:27 AM
great work Linda. It looks pretty finished to me.

It also looks like a nice place to visit.

Lemog
01-14-2005, 09:45 AM
I'm ok too with the scooter idea... his first good idea for 2005... yeeepeeeh :bounce:

I've thinking that my last challenge... but now... maybe I will be here for the next one :scream: hahahahahaha

Linda... seriously... you've done yet some very very good work... maybe you can post something anyway, no ?... with a Photoshop last touch... :thumbsup:

scootermaya
01-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Well actually, Lemog is right !
Your last update is quite complete to be a final image... try to post the last required pictures and the final.
We're counting on you !:love:

flaeticia
01-16-2005, 04:29 PM
i'm agree also with lemog !
you can submit any compo ! You're work is very good !:thumbsup:

SuperXCM
01-16-2005, 04:47 PM
i'm agree also with lemog !
you can submit any compo ! You're work is very good !:thumbsup:

Agree too!! :bounce:

Lemog
01-16-2005, 04:53 PM
You see my dear Linda, after your "Special Italian Fan Club"... you have now a French-Belgium one... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: let's go lady :thumbsup: ... remain you 1 day to save your masterpiece...

linda
01-17-2005, 05:20 PM
Ok i will explain moore exacly my problem, all the cg challenge files are on my computer at my home i have an external harddisk wich i make a regular backup every once a while on all my pc files and i bring this always with me when i go to my work in Sweden together with my laptop, only this time i did not make a backup before leaving for Sweden i forgott and the files i have now are moore than 3 weeks old and i will be back in my home on wednesday, so now you know i and feel really sad for this honestly.......by the way Lemog i am waching your work and it is super ........:thumbsup: for you and all the rest offcourse but anyway i have my favourit pics......i am really excited to see the resault of this challenge.

markovicd
01-17-2005, 06:04 PM
to bad ... it didn`t tun out sexy :(

blackdragoncg
01-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Hi Linda,

Very nice work i hope you do well :bounce: Hope you enjoyed the challange as much as i did.
I will look forward to seeing more of you work in the future, Maybe the next Challange?

Seeeyaaa

Kind Regards
blackdragon

KOryH
01-18-2005, 03:53 AM
ahhh yess maybe next time

SUN
01-18-2005, 05:15 AM
:thumbsup: Very nice nice work:thumbsup:

My congratulations

Lemog
01-18-2005, 06:39 AM
Well sugar... I'm a bit sad... but I understand... I hope to see you in the next challenge... another time together :D

-> :arteest:

terraarc
01-18-2005, 07:08 AM
Hello Linda, just droping by to say what a great work you've done for this contest and that it was a real pleasure chatting and watching your work. I'd say that not entering the final is not really a problem because....

"san bgeis ston phgaimo gia thn Ithaki....", hope you know the rest....at least for me that rhyme worked pretty well, knowing all these great people ....see you in a thread near you..:)

linda
01-18-2005, 09:27 AM
I think that i have learnd much from this challenge and i am really looking forward to the next one wich will be with moore power because Now i have the best teacher in 3d (francesco) Who will in a near future become my husband........I will remember this challenge for the rest of my life because i meet the man of my dreams.

Thank's all for your nice words and i see you in the next challenge!

JamesMK
01-18-2005, 09:46 AM
a) Too effing bad

b) That's just great! Congrats to the both of you :D

arturro
01-18-2005, 09:48 AM
It was the most pleasant news on this challenge:) My congratulations! I wish you both best and envy you a bit this beautiful feeling:) I'm only 21, so everything is in front of me, but still it's nice to dream a bit. Good luck! and see you on the next challenge... maybe one entry together? no... better two, some competition between you would make your love more interesting and wild:twisted:

leandrone
01-18-2005, 09:53 AM
not bad for a girl. :applause:

flaeticia
01-18-2005, 09:55 AM
it's true it's a little sad to don't see you among the applicants, but like said Lemog, that will be for the next challenge :thumbsup:

Gunilla
01-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Oj, vad kul! Första pris alltså, jättegrattis och lycka till!

... to bad you couldn't finish your image - maybe next time? Good luck!

vrf
01-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Sorry to hear about you not being able to finish. I enjoyed your work so far. In fact, I think your latest image was good enough for a final. (Beautiful lighting, by the way.)

Congrats on meeting your future hubby!

Vance

YasushAzush
01-18-2005, 12:41 PM
wow finaly you did it nice one....:bounce:

linda
01-18-2005, 01:21 PM
Nice to se your new avatar Flaeticia looks really great! CG needs many beautiful girls like you among all the CG guys to brighten up the 3d world!

DimitrisLiatsos
01-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Oh yes.....:bounce::bounce::bounce:...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bounce:

Lemog
01-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Nice to se your new avatar Flaeticia looks really great! CG needs many beautiful girls like you among all the CG guys to brighten up the 3d world!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... there's so many beautiful girls on CgTalk... I keep here for entire life :bounce:

baby
01-18-2005, 02:24 PM
pity Marseille is so far from Paris. :love:

linda
01-18-2005, 02:39 PM
If there is love there is no distance...........Me and Francesco are a great example for this Greece to Italy - Italy to Sweden this is far..........but we mange it and soon we stay together forever yeaaaaaaaaa love love love it is beautiful!!!

Versiden
01-18-2005, 02:48 PM
arg, that's sad to hear but best of luck for future cg endevours..

love on cgtalk? oro? I must have missed this somewhere .. hehe, congrats ;p
:beer: :beer:

Saschi0815
01-18-2005, 02:48 PM
oh Linda, i've heard that u can't finish...now i've read it and for me it's a pity, 'cause your work is too strong and beautiful for never published:cry: :banghead: u've done a great job!

Anyway i'm glad u found all what u expected from and more.... ;-))))
For me thats another important reason to take my little part inhere - there's so much more than "only" CG, more than technics, u know.... people like Lemog, Virtuoso, Dimi, the mad wabbit, Versiden and all the other (sorry for not listing all...;-)) great people here give these challenges most of personality - these contests "live" in a way....

Wish u the best, Linda and take care. Hope to "see" around here next time...:wavey:

baby
01-18-2005, 03:03 PM
I'll be in Sweden next week...
maybe...I mean...
forget about Italians...big mouth...small...
here's my pic without super hero mask if you're interested...

http://www.magicmakers.com/retail/glasses/nerd.jpg

linda
01-18-2005, 03:04 PM
Sascha: I have to agree with you many of the people that has been in GSO challange has given their own little piece of their selfs not only for the challenge but sharing a thing of them as well, and in my oppinion this has been the best part of this challenge........and many people to remember.

linda
01-18-2005, 03:09 PM
baby: hahahahaha well now that i have seen you i will think about it...............you are a handsome piece i love your glases it is given your eyes a better dimension.............hahhahahaha

Nononono my heart belongs to Francesco forever but good try hahahahaha!

JamesMK
01-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Oh.
My.
God.

I hope Fellah makes sure to keep you locked up in Gothenburg... Do not deviate from this.

ficolo
01-18-2005, 03:14 PM
maybe...I mean...
forget about Italians...big mouth...small...
here's my pic without super hero mask if you're interested...

Baby stay tuned becouse I'm a Italian Mafia and very very dangerous this my mask when i'm are dangerous.....
http://ficolo.altervista.org/images/_...jpg

baby
01-18-2005, 03:15 PM
be at Trollatan University first...
I'll join Fellah later...

I've heard it was cold and dark there...so...James, if you don't have anything planed...
I love space piglets...but I likes Rabbits too.
:love:

baby
01-18-2005, 03:16 PM
purple pants are so gay...

gay is good !

JamesMK
01-18-2005, 03:17 PM
... it's certainly cold and dark :D Maybe you can join me for a bottle of wine and chase the shadows away :argh:

Ficolo, you should lay off those steroids NOW man. I mean it.

DimitrisLiatsos
01-18-2005, 03:19 PM
.. dangerous.....
http://ficolo.altervista.org/images/_...jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

baby
01-18-2005, 03:21 PM
from now My heart belongs to Flaeticia...

I wanna work on Pollux 2 now...

http://www.fortheloveofangels.com/R29046%20Angel%20Wings%20of%20Love.jpg

ficolo
01-18-2005, 03:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Caro :thumbsup:

When I come to greece Me and Linda want meet you...if possible ok?
You are great modeler...
Ciao
Francesco

linda
01-18-2005, 03:24 PM
Hahahahahahah................hahahahahahaha...................I have to warn the Swedish organisation "djurskyddsforeningen" (an organisation for protection of animals) jesus!!! There will be no piglets or rabbitts alive after you visit, for the gays i dont feel sorry...............hahahhahaha be sure you bring a lots of sunshine because here it is dark after 15:30

baby
01-18-2005, 03:28 PM
because here it is dark after 15:30

good, I prefer to do it in the dark...

(I mean with animals...It feels almost the same...hum...)

linda
01-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Baby: Before you give all your love to Flaeticia stay tuned because i have my younger sister studying in Trollhattans University and shes is beautifull!!!........hahahahahahaha........

baby
01-18-2005, 03:34 PM
I might give classes to her ?
who knows ?!?

what is she studying ?

I'll be teaching french kiss

linda
01-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Her name is Alexandra Autrieb, if you give classes to her send her my love she's studying 3d digital media......but be carefull with your french kisses..........shes my sister and i protect hear........plus she loves piglets and rabbits.

JamesMK
01-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Well, I'm not too far away from Trollhättan actually... being a wabbit and all :cool:

flyingP
01-18-2005, 03:58 PM
plus she loves piglets and rabbits.

Piglets I can understand but ...........rabbits??? :scream: :scream:

JamesMK
01-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Sheesh, it's bleeding obvious that wabbits are A LOT cooler than piglets...

flyingP
01-18-2005, 04:00 PM

do you have a cute curly tail.....NO

just a bit of fluff :rolleyes:

linda
01-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Well, I'm not too far away from Trollhättan actually... being a wabbit and all

hahahahahahaha.............................

hahahahhahahaha............................

JamesMK
You have no idea what can be done with fluff like that.

baby
I might really meet her... :)
funny...

I had 2 rabbits !! they were really cute...but they left home more than one year ago with my GF :(

So from now I decided I'll have only piglets...
I tried to teach last one to fly...to make him a space piglet...but...huuuu...well....maybe it was not a good idea...especially living on the 15th floor...

flyingP
01-18-2005, 04:07 PM
I might really meet her... :)
funny...

I had 2 rabbits !! they were really cute...but they left home more than one year ago with my GF :(

So from now I decided I'll have only piglets...
I tried to teach last one to fly...to make him a space piglet...but...huuuu...well....maybe it was not a good idea...especially living on the 15th floor...

nobody ever said pigs could fly 'well' :blush:

linda
01-18-2005, 04:10 PM
hahhahahahaha.............you guys are so funny...........hahahaha

baby
01-18-2005, 04:17 PM
I really had 2 rabbits...i'll post a pic...I know everybody is interested...especially in LInda GSO thread !!! :scream:

and I really think of buying a piglet...I'll call him fellah...but I won't try to have sex with him...don't worry guyz...

linda
01-18-2005, 04:58 PM
I am not so worried about the piglet you are buying, i am more worried about your rabbit picture........are they alive?

flaeticia
01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
:thumbsup: Nice to se your new avatar Flaeticia looks really great! CG needs many beautiful girls like you among all the CG guys to brighten up the 3d world!
Thank you linda !
you're very nice thx again :thumbsup:
It's just necessary to specify that I don't have the same level as you but i try ... i try as much as i can :)

If there is love there is no distance...........Me and Francesco are a great example for this Greece to Italy - Italy to Sweden this is far..........but we mange it and soon we stay together forever yeaaaaaaaaa love love love it is beautiful!!!

I'm totaly agree with :thumbsup: now i'm free (oh my god what i've said : just here ! hahahaha), and saturday it's my birthday, and I'll celebrate that with all my friends in night club : that will be too well !:bounce: :bounce: :buttrock: I hope to find the charming prince like you linda, even if I does not believe in it :eek:

baby
01-18-2005, 06:29 PM
ok you've been waiting for them...

a) very young
b) something like one year and half old
c) me with one of the babies they had (we gave them...)

http://babystudio.free.fr/gso/wabbits.jpg

then they had another bunch of babies...but I had to...:sad:

flyingP
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
now i'm free (oh my god what i've said : just here ! hahahaha),

It really would perhaps have been safer to have opened Pandora's box :wise: :D

@ baby: damn those are cute :cool:

baby
01-18-2005, 06:32 PM
cute, single and 3d artist...

:love: :love::love::love:

flyingP
01-18-2005, 06:35 PM
OK I can see "cute" was a dangerous word to use there :hmm:

DimitrisLiatsos
01-18-2005, 06:40 PM
OK I can see "cute" was a dangerous word to use there :hmm:

...hahahahahah...ammmfffpppff:hmm: ...i forgot ..i am not speaking again.....not at least until ..err..i forgot....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...u know...but i won't tell....ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :D

flyingP
01-18-2005, 06:42 PM
...hahahahahah...ammmfffpppff:hmm: ...i forgot ..i am not speaking again.....not at least until ..err..i forgot....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...u know...but i won't tell....ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :D

:curious: :curious:

DimitrisLiatsos
01-18-2005, 06:47 PM
don't question yourself piggy...i mean ...i won't talk again until ffffflaeticia forgives me...
i shut up......again:bounce:

JamesMK
01-18-2005, 07:03 PM
don't question yourself piggy...i mean ...i won't talk again until ffffflaeticia forgives me...
Hah! I could believe it... :rolleyes:

baby
01-18-2005, 07:09 PM
hum...
It's just necessary to specify that I don't have the same level as you but i try

well I plan to open a 3d school in marseilles...what a coincidence !!!

Aethyrprime
01-18-2005, 07:12 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3897/3897_1104178825_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3897/3897_1104178825_large.jpg)

Bah I was really hoping to see this finished. I think you should submit it anyway! What harm can be done by it? You have done fantastic work and I hope you continue with your wonderful ideas in the future. Till next time... keep at it!

Virtuoso
01-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Linda I am sorry to see you have not gotten this quite finished........But still a wonderful piece that I think should get done in your spare time,It would be well worth your time and effort.I think this deserves that.........I wish you the very best in this and all your next creations,you are a sweet person and have lots of talent........All the best to you.............:arteest: :arteest:

linda
01-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Flaeticia: I am sure you are going to be a great 3d modeller, you are still very young and have all the future in front of you, so if you got the passion and the will to dedicate many many hours learning i am sure you will reach any goal in your dreams.

Baby: Those rabbits are the cutest i just said to Francesco to by me one of those after seing yours......!

||) |V| |^|: Thank´s i am glad you like what i have created so far but not so happy that i couldn´t manage to subbmit a final in time.

Virtouso: I will finish this pic for sure because as you said it deserves it because i dedicated a lot of time to this and it is a pitty to leave it like it is. And thank´s for your god words with all my respect.

baby
01-21-2005, 07:26 PM
life in this thread ?!? that's depressing...

come onnnnnnnnnn....

http://www.mit.edu/afs/athena/contrib/pictures/dispaly/alf.gif

indri
01-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Hi, great work!

I like it, good luck

speedline
01-22-2005, 05:22 AM
Hey Linda I saw all the final works and I think that your latest update was good too to submit. My vote for your excellent work I'll give you here! (Vote)
:thumbsup:
Take care of you, see on your next masterpiece thread.
Speedy

baby
01-23-2005, 09:54 AM
SHITTY WABBITS
http://users.pandora.be/ptuui/0359kd.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/ptuui/0362cz.jpg
SLT : Save Linda Thread

watch this : http://users.pandora.be/ptuui/

JamesMK
01-23-2005, 10:01 AM
This is an OUTRAGE! As a representative of the worldwide wabbit community, I find it UTTERLY upsetting to see wabbits depicted as suicidal maniacs!

Oh, and this one was particularly fun:

http://users.pandora.be/ptuui/0508cb.jpg

:D

jsdesigns
01-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Very nice design and I love the atmospheric background.

CGTalk Moderation
01-23-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.