PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Julien Daulte

Pages : 1 [2]

jddog
01-15-2005, 08:23 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105781008_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105781008_large.jpg)

And here all layer together... now I will see this last post on different computers to now if is enough contrasted and if all works...

I had to finish today... no more time for me, sorry Lemog and ||) |V| |^|... is to late for me :( ... next challenge...

Any commen about all lights, contrast or major mistakes,etc... are wellcome... today (in the nex 6 hrs... I will post my final image... so... here we are gs...

many thanks for every support....

jdd

jddog
01-15-2005, 11:19 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105791566_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105791566_large.jpg)

And here othe minor corrections...
click on image to view it bigger

jdd

jddog
01-15-2005, 11:45 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105793116_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105793116_large.jpg)

Ok I decided to cut off the low corner on the right and put on it grass too... the way how look out before don't convince me...

Except some level modification I think this is really the final one...

click on image to view it bigger

jdd

jddog
01-15-2005, 12:22 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105795352_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/7/3847/3847_1105795352_large.jpg)

Here I finished my first adventure on a CGTalk contest...

No particular order of apparence...
just you encourage me and give me a support
thank you so much

Ric_535
kromekat, the super moderator ;)
miketche
splotch
Krulwick
Designer
Panupat
drdespair
Linda... the wonderful queen ;) ... (ficolo don't touch ! haha)
superlayer
EvilE
markovicd
Eclisod
HieSpike
Franky
BookmansBlues
percydaman
Gluteus Maximus
gpepper
cg219
Borro
simoncvy
Therion
Kaksht
oblivionblack
madshooter
najib
nataz
wollyka
texxx
uwil
johnny3d
essencedesign
SuperXCM
overcontrast
AcidX
Lelantos
Kragh
ace4016
Erik Heyninck
theuni
arturro
visualact.com
Tranchefeux
MDN67
vampet

Richard... ||) |V| |^| good luck on your incredible adventure !!! Hurry up to finish your work !

Dimiris... DimitrisLiatsos haha... lord of bubbles

soapy... thanks for your visit !

Peter... Peter C. :thumbsup: hope you can reach the end of you amazing work !

Jorge... rattlesnake thanks so much for support !!!

Laurent... Lemog... il faut s'organiser un bouffe...

Michael... Virtuoso, your kindness and support was/is really appreciated... mostly all 'meeting' are absolutely virtual... anyway... thanks for all your precisu comments

Anders... Cartesius :beer: thanks so much, sad that this time you wasn't in this "party"... for a next time !!! Now if I can (need to find time) we see us in the medieval airport challenge at renderosity !!!

Brian... FlyingP ... whre are you flying actually ...?

James... JamesMK the notro wabbit... & the great bands of fluffians...

at a next adventure !!!

Peace, love & Save the planet !!!

Julien aka jddog

flyingP
01-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Brian... FlyingP ... whre are you flying actually ...?

home, at least it's in the works :wip:

congrats on the final image too mate :D

jddog
01-15-2005, 01:04 PM
home...

haha not so far away :D ... many thanks for all the support !!!

jdd

flyingP
01-15-2005, 01:06 PM
haha not so far away :D ... many thanks for all the support !!!

jdd

actually it's the other side of the world, and you are more than welcome, sorry I didn't poke my head in more :)

Lemog
01-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey Julien... your pic comes really better... one remark... don't forget to lightened the inside part of the flying left ship... inside parts of it are certainly iluminated by the fire... and like that... certainly better to see well this dark ship in front of this dark building, no ? and for the "bouffe"... no soucy :thumbsup: Champagne !

Cartesius
01-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Wohoo, it's done, wohoo!!!

Congratulations Julien!

And as always, --> :beer: and :thumbsup:

Now if I can (need to find time) we see us in the medieval airport challenge at renderosity !!!

I hope so as I would love to see what you can come up with :)

/Anders

jddog
01-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey Julien... one remark...

:rolleyes: ...oups you're right... but sadly my time for this contest is finished. I had so many works to do (and I'm really late with some one) that te time for me is ended... eventually for a future post all your comment will be enter in a next version of this work...

and for the "bouffe"... no soucy :thumbsup: Champagne !

haha :bounce: (le bonce di tout...)

merci Laurent :thumbsup:

jdd

jddog
01-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Wohoo, it's done, wohoo!!!
haha :buttrock: time to pary !!!

I hope so as I would love to see what you can come up with :)
yeah... the theme is so interesting... but for me probably it will remain not so many time and it will be like a speed modellig 'challenge'... I really hope that I can do something... :wip:

thanks Anders !!!

jdd

Virtuoso
01-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Hi Julien.....It turned out just wonderfully.seeing this now in the end i can see everything you worked for,it came out just great.The lighting touches you added overall really payed off,and finished your work off very well......very well done and I am happy to say a very nice overall presentation and entry ..........Congrats Julien.......I wish you the best,and it's been a plaesure following your entry.........Take care,and until next time,good luck.......:arteest: :beer:

kromekat
01-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Julien! - congrats man! - you did it!! :beer: :thumbsup:

You have put a lot of time and effort in this, and the final result is stunning - very well done mate! :applause:

markovicd
01-16-2005, 10:45 AM
congratz! it was about time !:)

jddog
01-16-2005, 12:54 PM
.....It turned out just wonderfully

Michael thanks you to follow my thread and :blush: thanks for your comment.

Good luck to you too :buttrock: see us soon and I wait for your Final image !!!

:beer:

jdd

jddog
01-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Julien! - congrats man! - you did it!!
You have put a lot of time and effort in this, and the final result is stunning - very well done mate! :applause:
Adam... hope that the work who kill your time for this contest it's at a good point and is a work with a sucesfully end... Anyaway I hope for a next contest to have you too in the run... Thanks you for your support and nice (really apreciated) comment :D

of cure Sir >> :beer:

Markovicd... thanks so much, good luck to you too :wip: !!!

jdd

Aethyrprime
01-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Its been my pleasure to help out in anyway I could man. You have done some fantastic work on this. The fire looks great the building damage is second to none, the rubble pile looks real! I mean you have done destruction in a way I can barely imagine the patience required to do. Well done Julien!! I hope to see you in the next challenge and definantly more art from you here in the future! Keep at it man, until next time...:applause::buttrock:

jddog
01-17-2005, 08:02 AM
...Keep at it man, until next time...:applause::buttrock:

thanks Richard ! :beer:

good luck for your work too... I wait with patiend the end of it !!!

jdd

JamesMK
01-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Hey, I like the final image a lot, Julien! It has a nice gloomy doomy world war feeling to it - great stuff.

jddog
01-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Thanks James !!! :bounce:

PS... I like better the nitro wabbit... the default is too much peluche :D

PS2... I hope to see a revenge of the fluffians !

jdd

markovicd
01-18-2005, 11:52 AM
well... hope to see u in next competition! :D

jddog
01-18-2005, 12:18 PM
well... hope to see u in next competition! :D

:buttrock: rock and roll... a party can't be refused Marko !!! lol...

jdd

Aethyrprime
01-18-2005, 07:18 PM
W00t all done! Finally... :buttrock:

rattlesnake
01-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey Julien!... your art work turned out very nice...the fx and composition looks really good...

youve made a lot of modeling work and you can see now to your final image and be proud of it...

i hope you will be rocking next challenge too !!

congratulations my friend!

soapy
01-19-2005, 12:04 AM
Nice job JD the image came out really cool. The fire looks great. Cheers and good luck.

essencedesign
01-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Julien,

I never got a chance yet to congraulate you on a job well done and A final image to be proud of...You FX work is very convincing with all of the fire and smoke.......I wish you luck my friend and thank you for your support in my thread...You are a good friend to many of us here !

jddog
01-19-2005, 07:11 AM
||) |V| |^|... thanks so much... :beer:

Hey Julien!... your art work turned out very nice...the fx and composition looks really good...
youve made a lot of modeling work and you can see now to your final image and be proud of it...
rattlesnake you make me :blush: ... thanks for all your kindness... originally I had to modell many other things... but playing with time and my work not all was possible. Anyway that was a really cool and funny experience (first one in CGtalk for me) and condidering all the fun that I have I can't iss the next one :D Thanks so much

soapy :D thanks for your support and ... hope to see you soon for a new challenge !!! (ps fire and smoke are pyrocluster particles)

I never got a chance yet to congraulate you on a job well done and A final image to be proud of...You FX work is very convincing with all of the fire and smoke.......I wish you luck my friend and thank you for your support in my thread...You are a good friend to many of us here !
No problem... me too I surtenly miss a lot of entries... I think is quiet impossible to follow every one... (and for me to write correctly in english everytime... :D). Thanks so much for your comment, this make me really happy and :blush:...

wow... all your comments... :surprised ... thanks folks !!!

Julien, cheers :beer:

wollyka
01-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Congratulations and Good luck

jddog
02-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks wollyka ;)

Congrats to all the winners !
It was really a funny experience !
@ a next contest !!!

jdd

CGTalk Moderation
02-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.