PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Lukas Dubeda

loocas
10-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Lukas Dubeda has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

loocas
10-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Ok... so... I still haven't found time to sketch my idea... but I can at least give you some overview ::

It'll be a huge wide shot where islands will be hovering above water surface. The island will be artifficially kept green (meant like the vegetation etc...) and some of them will have waterfalls which will be constantly recycled and run back to top. The lower parts of the islands won't be visible to the people on the island but will be nicely visible to the camera. Anyways... think Star Wars and its cities, I'll go for the looong colonies of hover-crafts, almost clinically clean environment, lots of characters on the islands which will be representing shopping centres, train stations, entertainment centres, resaurants, lots of attention will be paid to the constructions of the islands and also to the environment as well as the background matte painings etc... etc... as soon as I manage to get my rough sketches together I'll show what I mean... I'll also pay lots of attention to minor details, as I'm a perfectionist so... ;), to the vehicles and the creatures and ppl. Hopefully I at least manage to finish the image... wish me luck as I'm wishing luck to all of you participating dudes :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.