PDA

View Full Version : Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Conny Melin

BinarySoup
10-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Conny Melin has entered the Grand Space Opera 3D.

BinarySoup
10-18-2004, 02:52 PM
well, I'm gonna go with the first thing that popped into my mind when I read 'Space Opera', which was a 70s like science fiction poster with a macho hero in the middle surrounded by various scantily clad ladies, robots, aliens etc, all with that funky 70's style. so now I'm off to hunt down poster pictures of barbarella, flash gordon, galaxina, krull, zardoz, battle beyond the stars and any other cheesy sci-fi I can think of for inspiration. this is going to be fun!

Daniel-McMillan
12-01-2004, 08:41 PM
well, I'm gonna go with the first thing that popped into my mind when I read 'Space Opera', which was a 70s like science fiction poster with a macho hero in the middle surrounded by various scantily clad ladies, robots, aliens etc, all with that funky 70's style. so now I'm off to hunt down poster pictures of barbarella, flash gordon, galaxina, krull, zardoz, battle beyond the stars and any other cheesy sci-fi I can think of for inspiration. this is going to be fun!
Hi Binary,

Welcome to the Challenge! Along the lines of material to inspire you, check out the "Science Fiction Treasure Chest." (http://cosmicorigins.com/sci-fi-treasures/index.htm) Looking forward to seeing your work. :D

-DM

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.