PDA

View Full Version : Ipod fun...

jjburton
10-15-2004, 05:32 AM
I imagine that a few of us here have IPODs. My main use for it is getting my large 3d files between home and school. I'm a PC person, my brother is is a mac man. I was always a little jealous of his ability to do the whole contact/calendar/task sync thing while my IPod was mainly a musical mule.

However, last week (after a computer crash required me to find a way to recover my music library from my IPOD to my trashed harddrive) I found a little app called Ipod Agent (http://www.ipodsoft.com/ipodagent.aspx) . I started with it just getting back my music collection (which worked flawlessly), then moved on to see what else you can do with it. It enables you to sync your data from outlook to your ipod just like if you were using a mac. And the really cool thing, at least to me was the ability to sync rss news feeds and local movie times to my ipod so I'd always know what was showing if I get a spare few hours.

The best part about it is it's free.

This may be a little off topic for CGtalk, but I thought I'd share nonetheless.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.