PDA

View Full Version : Help with this glitch Please

Antrim
10-14-2004, 11:50 PM
Ok, so I'm having the following problem....I see now what photoshop is doing, but I still can't fix it.

I want to undo a step...so I hit Ctrl+Alt+Z

When I hit CTRL, photoshop turns my cursor into the "move" tool
When I hit ALT, photoshop turns the cursor into an arrow with a clear arrow behind it
When I hit Z, nothing additional happens

Now CTRL+ALT+Z worked for me up until about a week ago. I have no idea what I could have changed to make it start using CTRL and ALT as keys to toggle move, but it's driving me nuts.

Any help resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Antrim

wolver1ne
10-15-2004, 02:01 AM
It is possible that some other program has captured that shortcut in a global way so to speak. One of such programs could be Trillian. If you have it, then goto Preferences and disable all Events, or at least the one that has the captured shortcut assigned to.

As far as toggling moving then Ctrl and Alt combination is a default combination to quickly select/move a layer.

Antrim
10-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Please disregard this post......I just found that my question was answered in an earlier post and missed it.

Sorry for re-posting....let this tread become buried.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.