PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian WIP

WeirdoStudio
10-14-2004, 12:20 AM
Heres a guy i'm working on.. I really suck at texturing, but i'm still cranking out new stuff for this guy.. http://home.ma.rr.com/dlogic/Bar6.jpg

By the way if you see this character on another board its just because i used a different name to post.:thumbsup:

WeirdoStudio
10-14-2004, 12:21 AM
I wanted to know about conforming objects because of the straps i TRIED to put on him... Hopefully i will have him done this weekend..

Vertizor
10-14-2004, 06:16 PM
About the straps, it really depends on the look you're trying to get, and the way he's actually wearing the straps. For example, the one across his chest looks like a hard piece of leather loosly wrapped around him. The keyword is "hard leather." It appears to have stiffness to it, and in my opinion that look works for this case. But the band around his arm seems a little too stiff. I think he'd be better off with like a cloth strap tied around his arm rather than a leather band.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.