PDA

View Full Version : More combustion training...

lostfilez
08-17-2002, 12:02 AM
Was searching around for stuff on combustion and found this...

Combustion 2 Training DVD (http://www.techanim.com/DisplayProduct.asp?ProductID=102306)

Seems to be pretty extensive, and should be for a $395 price tag. :surprised :surprised Just thought some of you might wanna know about it since there's not a WHOLE lot of training/tutorial stuff for combustion.

I think my school's library just got this in a few days ago tooo, so I'm gonna go see if I can check it out for the weekend. :applause: :applause: :D

shawn
08-19-2002, 09:24 AM
if you can make it into DivX...:applause: :cool:

Fede
08-19-2002, 09:48 AM
Hey guys

I have bought those DVDs and let me say that it is worth the money. There will not be one button or function that you will not know what it's for.

There are two things which bother me a bit, the lessons are explained very nicely but the end results ( so far ) are not that impressive, i suppose you will have to do a lot of creative work and thinking with the techniques you have learned as the end results are not worth putting on any reel.

The other thing is, when they focus on the Combustion interface it is so blury that you can't see jack. maybe it has to be viewed on a tv screen, i don't know.

But i would say it's still worth getting.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.