PDA

View Full Version : Fprime animation

xiao_x
10-13-2004, 02:22 AM
hi,i see fprime really a cool plugin,that fast for preview like viper include preview the radiosity and raytrace. :thumbsup: But i didin`t see people use fprime for animation rendering....... :banghead:
Izzit that didin`t support network rendering?????then i see fprime render animation diffrent from LW rendering.LW will render 1 frame with complete render,but fprime is render all then re-render until the limit pass u have set.The question i wanna ask is........if the electric is stop or no electric,then the fprime rendering will rerender from starting again when u open back the pc??????? :argh: ?????

meatycheesyboy
10-13-2004, 04:19 AM
As long as you saved the scene and don't change it, then FPrime will resume from where it was when you lost electricity.

roguenroll
10-13-2004, 05:29 PM
yeah, as above, it resaves in a sequencial manner, upgrading a few iterations as it cycles through the frames.

I saves a file for each frame, where I guess it saves the info for that frame, and will update from there each time. so if loss of power, or rebooting, you can start back from where you left.

And as mentioned as long as you dont change the scene. your good to go.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.