PDA

View Full Version : Walk Cycle ! yes I know .... again ...

Demilliac
10-12-2004, 04:53 PM
There is an other walk cycle...
I want him to be bored, tell me if you can fell it please.
It will be on my reel on a not so distant futur, so insult me if you think that could help me !

http://demilliac.free.fr/wip/NainWalk.rar

Cheers.

nottoshabi
10-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Wow :love: great stuff. The only thing I see thats a little bother is the upper back is a little snappy. You can't see it in the front and 3 quarter view but in the side you can definatly see the snap in the upper back.

Great walk.:thumbsup:

tuna
10-12-2004, 05:57 PM
I like the floppy carelessness he seems to have, although my main gripe would be that the walk is a bit fast paced for boredom. He's in no rush or anyhting, so slow him doooownnnnn. :) Nice work.

holbroal
10-13-2004, 07:57 AM
The head movement going back and forward from the side angle is stiff. Overlap the action just like you did with the side to side head and neck movement, except forward and back.

Good work.

Demilliac
10-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Thx for comments all, some good advices.
I had take them in consideration so there is the update :

http://demilliac.free.fr/wip/NainWalk2.rar

I've add some head movement, adjust some torso positions, and slow him down.

Cheers.

Floating_Inkpot
10-14-2004, 04:04 PM
I prefer the second One !, the speed is good like that .
I would like to see him in a little environment and walking in some grass with... FUR ! (ahah joke ;) )

I can't find very much to say about your walk cycle, maybe the foots are too rigid in side view.
And yes, for sure he has'nt a red hot dwarf hat ^^ (very funny to animate...)
But whats Up man !? that Rooocks Mate!! Whoooooooooooo:buttrock: LOL...

nottoshabi
10-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Verry nice :buttrock: I still thinck the back is a littel snappy. Thats just me I'm verry pickey. :shrug:

Great work :bounce: Do you have anything else?

Demilliac
10-14-2004, 04:12 PM
yeah mate ! I think to add some cloth part too ! making him walk in the morning fog (with fluid effect for sure) is my dream :rolleyes: lol we have to stop private joke people may don't understand why we are laughting for that :shrug:

nottoshabi > I'm editing my animation reel for now, I think I'll post it tomorow
thx fot comment ;)

andy_maxman
10-15-2004, 11:54 AM
the slowed down version is better.
the spine could do with a bit more hunch....
damn i envy that loop in the anim...
i inevitable keep getting some snaps.....
cheers!
andy

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.