PDA

View Full Version : WIP jerry the mouse

nofxsapunk
10-12-2004, 07:02 AM
ok i posted this in WIP but i didnt get the crits i was looking for. i have been having problems with this character and i cant seem to find out what it is and i really need to finish it. the color test image is one i just played on photoshop to show everyone what he would look like with the right colors. please help me finish this.

Markuss
10-12-2004, 11:42 AM
There's several things I would do differntly here. First of all his head is to small. Jerry the cartoon character has a really big head proportionally to his body, to make him look more like a baby (cute).

Second his arms looks too much like they are based on realistic anatomy. They would probably fit the character better if they were more cartoony and simplified, more sausage shaped.

Also I notice that the back of his head is more six sided than round. Try to round it off a bit more.

A good tip would be to study your references more closely. I assume you are looking at reference pictures of your character??

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.