PDA

View Full Version : how the hall i can add a voice to animation?

avim disign
10-10-2004, 10:16 PM
sorry about my english.. im from israel
and i want to know how can i add a voice to animation?
i'm new on this software jest an 3 weeks
so....thanks to the helpers

budah
10-13-2004, 12:30 PM
you can add audio in the scene editor, when you make a preview and save it, saves the audio with it , but i don't know if it will save to a rendered animation.

whereisanykey
10-31-2004, 07:01 PM
Shalom;
The rendered AVI or whatever you use will render the audio with animation. I use MotionBuilder to do speech animations. Primarily because you can set up the parameters and with any animation just have an inputted wav file and speak directly in to it.

norvman
02-13-2005, 01:34 AM
Shabat Shalom Avim... (well over as of about an hour ago...) (Texas Time that is...)

I always go into the Scene Editor and there you will find a button called "Audio"...
Not sure what it's called in Hebrew... (as my my Teacher mover away last year)

It will be located on the bottom Left set of buttons next to Workspaces and Options...

just hit that and load audio...

you can then reset your frames to match the audio length...

be sure and leave 'Fixed Frequency' on... so you can time your animations properly...

I believe then you can render out to AVI and Quick time files... and it will save audio...

Just as whereisanykey said...

but the best way is to render out your animation to Frames and then compose your Frames, Audio and Effects like Fades and such ... in a program like Adobe Premiere or a program like that....

Anyway hope that helps... :thumbsup:

avim disign
06-09-2005, 08:27 AM
You very helped me,
but i need 1 more thing.
How can I instrect 2-5 sounds into 1 sense,
like in rame 1-10 1 sound and 40-180 ather sound

CGTalk Moderation
06-09-2005, 08:27 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.