PDA

View Full Version : Kurv Studios/LW8...Scam?(Mod Note: Issue resolved)

Giacomo_M
10-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Hello-

I bought the Lightwave 8 "Training" upgrade in late August and elected to receive the videos from Kurv Studios. I went to their website and placed the order on Sept. 10th. I got an e-mail two days later saying the stuff had shipped, except for one item which was backordered.

As of today (October 10th) I have received exactly NOTHING. My e-mails to Kurv have only elicited a "your material has been shipped" auto-response e-mail. No tracking number, no specific shipping info, nothing.

I'm wondering if anyone here can shed some light on the situation. I'm only posting here as a last resort, in hopes that someone knows what's going on. (Or to suggest to potential LW8 "Training" upgraders that they go with one of the of the *other* free-stuff packages.)

GM

kurv
10-10-2004, 05:36 PM
GM, I do not remember any emails from you on this... not sure who you are but I have recieved no emails on missing NewTek promotional materials...

Email me at kurv@kurvstudios we will track the package and see what happened.

Giacomo_M
10-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Thanks for responding. I have e-mailed you directly with the details. Please let me know if you need anything else.

GM

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.