PDA

View Full Version : Object sequencer - 2 questions

DrRIEGER
10-06-2004, 06:18 PM
Hi,
I have a sequence of objects coming from another 3D software (object001.lwo, object002.lwo, object003.lwo, ...) and the object sequencer works. This is a walking man.

1st question
I'm looking for a way to get a unique .lwo file loaded into Layout, but with the capability to get the other original lwo objects (converted as layers? as endomorphs?) in the goal to show my walking man actually updated at any frame.

Is there any way ? (tips, script, macro or plugin)

---------------

2nd question
I'd like to modify the color or the texture of one of my orginal lwo file (object000.lwo for example).

Is there any way to apply these changes done for this one to every other object of the sequence (in an automatic way) ? (tips, script or plugin)

Thanks a lot :p

from France,

Alain

faulknermano
10-07-2004, 02:46 AM
somehow i cannot understand question # 1.

as for question # 2, http://www.nextlimit.com/download/lightwave/surfrep.zip

SplineGod
10-07-2004, 04:02 AM
I would load your character and add bones. From there I would load each of your object sequences and use them as the basis to pose the bones. Endomorphs are not the best way to animate a character.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.