PDA

View Full Version : Characters for reel?

Fuelrock
10-06-2004, 05:32 AM
Hey, I realize I don't post here much but I was still hoping some of you could help me out. I'm currently in final project at school and working on animations that will eventually go on my demo reel. I was wondering if anyone out there had some fully skinned characters (biped, quadraped, or mechanical) that they would be willing to let me use. I do realize there are a few free, quality rigs that I can get. I was hoping to have some more original characters on my reel, though. And since time is a factor for me I don't want to make a character myself. I'd rather focus on animation only. Especially since that is my strong point. Ofcourse, any characters you would be willing to let me use would be fully credited to you. Feel free to e-mail me if you'd prefer to discuss anything that way. My e-mail address is fuelrock@cfl.rr.com -- I really appreciate any help in advance, thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.