PDA

View Full Version : want one of your characters modeled

katon
08-14-2002, 01:08 AM
i was wondering if anyone has an idea for a character that they have always wanted to be modeled but does not have the time to do it. would you ever let someone else model your character. and if someone does want this done let us know and maybe someone will model it for you.

ilasolomon
08-16-2002, 11:04 PM
:) yeap....i have TONS of them! do you want to model?!

WarlockXKZ
08-17-2002, 04:44 AM
Great characters you have in your sketch gallery ila_solomon , would be very happy to try modeling one of them, just don't know if I can finish it, cause I'm still learning, but I would sure try my best (without mention would be great for the practice of my modeling skills)

But if you don't want to that's fine too :)

ilasolomon
08-17-2002, 07:47 AM
WarlockXKZ, :) thank you, make what you want,
i will be happy see them in 3d!...& send me a picture of finished
or unfinished mesh! i will put them in my site with credits.
cheers

WarlockXKZ
08-17-2002, 08:20 AM
Nice, i'll try modeling one of them. If I make something cool sure I will show you :) . Now if it's bad, I'll probably avoid the embarassment :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for allow me to try at least :thumbsup:

Adam3da
08-17-2002, 05:55 PM
Ime currently running a mod for unreal 2003 and need some charater modlers let me know iy youre intrested. Email me at Adam3da@hotmail.com

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.