PDA

View Full Version : Got Modo today...

JacquesD
10-04-2004, 02:55 PM
For those who don't have yet and wonder what It looks like: http://users.skynet.be/fa008785/Modo.jpg

Cheers,

The ripper.

trygve
10-04-2004, 03:09 PM
LightWave [8], Modo and DOOM3, you must be glued to the desk at the moment :D

JacquesD
10-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Sure I'm trygve :) ...going through the Tutorial Clips right now... pretty cool stuff.

Cheers,

The ripper.

peanut
10-04-2004, 05:59 PM
i was reading this thread and someone knocked on the door, and it was My copy of modo ! :)

Wooohooo. !! im not answering the phone for a week at least

MunCHeR
10-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Man thats freaky!! So guys how are the video help files? My license runs out in a day, yjink I'm gonna hyper-ventilate, anyone got a paper bag:D

Have fun fella's

MunCH

Phil Lawson
10-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Man thats freaky!! So guys how are the video help files? My license runs out in a day, yjink I'm gonna hyper-ventilate, anyone got a paper bag:D

Have fun fella's

MunCH
Check your Lux account...I think they were allowing another temp licence until your full one is ready.

I still havent got an email saying my box is shipping, but I got my perm licence already.

Cant wait to see the videos.

Cheers.

MunCHeR
10-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Thanks phil, gave it a try but no go, I still have 24 hours, er 21 hours.....I'm just being paranoid.

edit: another temp license just arrives in my account in the last hour and a half, who says praying doesnt help :thumbsup:

Cheers

MunCH

l-a-akira
10-08-2004, 05:20 AM
Hopefully i'll have my copy of Modo in a couple days as I just got word of it being shipped. Jacques, you must have alot of self control. I realized I was looking for Doom 3 multiplayer servers a little too often and decided to sell it on e-bay after having it for only two weeks. :D

JacquesD
10-08-2004, 08:42 AM
Hopefully i'll have my copy of Modo in a couple days as I just got word of it being shipped. Jacques, you must have alot of self control. I realized I was looking for Doom 3 multiplayer servers a little too often and decided to sell it on e-bay after having it for only two weeks. :D
Hya Gerald... that's the problem... I don't have self control :)
No that's ok so far... I only play with it once in while... just to freak me out a bit!

Since I've installed the last driver from NVidia (66.81), Modo is very stable and the more I use it the more I like it... I'm sure you'll love it :thumbsup:

Cheers,

The ripper.

iphong
10-15-2004, 09:56 AM
What type of delivery do you guys choose? And how many days since you placed your order till the day you get the real physical product?

I'm in Asia, delivery should be much longer right? :shrug: :banghead: i still haven't got mine.

mav3rick
10-15-2004, 08:19 PM
got my modo 2 days ago:) now i got one more box in collection.....

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.