PDA

View Full Version : need refs/resource: character on slippery floor

southparx
10-03-2004, 04:08 AM
hello all,

does anybody know any websites that have references about a character walking/running accross slippery floor? can be cartoon or real person. preferably video clips but image sequence could work too; anything from disney to WB to perhaps home video. or maybe some cartoon titles that you know of that has this scene.

i'm really having a hard time looking for this :sad:
and all kind of helps are greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

jimcoldt
10-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Two things come to mind: There's a scene in Disney's "Bambi" where there's some walking/falling/skating on ice... might be worth a look.

Second, for some reason I remember a "Tom and Jerry" episode where the kitchen gets flooded with water and freezes. Then Tom and Jerry have some chasing/skating action on the ice.

I'm sure there's plenty of other references you could find...

Maybe movies about ice-hockey or skating...

sorry I don't know of any particular websites though.

nofxsapunk
10-03-2004, 09:34 AM
i have the tom and jerry episode on my computer where they are on ice. also another good video to watch is who framed roger rabbit. in the beginning he takes care of baby herman and slips on soap and water. this would help out alot. if you want me to edit the T&J clip so its just where he is on ice just ask. hit me up with a email @ avmonkey007@hotmail.com

southparx
10-04-2004, 01:31 AM
hello guys,

jimcoldt> i'll rent the Bambi perhaps later, thanks for pointing that out

nofxsapunk>i'll try to get the roger rabbit too, and i'm sending you email right now

if anybody else knows other ones, kindly add the list, more wouldn't hurt

again, lots of thanks :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.