PDA

View Full Version : Point by point modeling

rizon
10-02-2004, 04:14 AM
I just wonder, does modo always start with box modeling? Do they have a create polygon... probably a stupid question, but as looking to their website it seems that it all starts as box modeling no point by point modeling

sonicstrawbery
10-03-2004, 02:49 PM
do you mean nurbs patch modeling or poly by poly ?

It's up to you to adopt your favorite modeling technique, i think today in most case box modeling fit good to modeling heads, bodies, personaly i think it's more flexible and it permit you to visualize directly what you're making.
With the number of tools included in modo you should surely be able to modeling point by point :) but no tuts for the moment...

annaleah
10-03-2004, 03:01 PM
I just wonder, does modo always start with box modeling? Do they have a create polygon... probably a stupid question, but as looking to their website it seems that it all starts as box modeling no point by point modeling
Sure.
Just draw out or select already made vertices and "make Poly" and unlike Lightwave no need for quads.:)

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.