PDA

View Full Version : Modo vs byron tools Maya

pumper
10-01-2004, 11:39 PM
hallo is in modo possible move along normal like in byron tools in maya... like sellect ledge loop and then slide it across surface without changing the shape.... of object? by the way i would like to share other modo to maya or maya to modo tool comparisants... Thanx

leonard-davi
10-02-2004, 12:27 AM
hi pumper hallo is in modo possible move along normal like in byron tools in mayayeahp just change action center mode
like sellect ledge loop and then slide it across surface without changing the shape.... of object? i dont know exactly but in modo u have great tools to manipulate edge loops..

hugs ....

ambient-whisper
10-02-2004, 02:07 PM
hallo is in modo possible move along normal like in byron tools in maya... like sellect ledge loop and then slide it across surface without changing the shape.... of object? by the way i would like to share other modo to maya or maya to modo tool comparisants... Thanx
a lot of stuff from byrons tools are missing in modo currently. i wouldnt have expected most the stuff in byrons tools in a 1.0 release anyway. ( except slide and connect )

zeebit
10-03-2004, 05:12 AM
hey.
as a work around, you can use the loop split tool then slide it to where ever you wanted it and delete the original edge loop.

-pete

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.