PDA

View Full Version : Phil Shoebottom - Animation Session 10 - Dialogue 3

shoey
09-30-2004, 12:07 PM
Hi all,

i haven't done any animation in so long. i really hope to get my first session undermy belt.

I've just got to finish rigging my alien dude then i can get underway.

Here's who i plan on using:
http://www.philshoebottom.co.uk/cgtalk/alien.jpg

Good look to all, look for an animtion update some time next week, still need to polish the rig:D

Remi
09-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Hey shoey....love the character. Can't wait to see what you do with him in this clip:)

Suricate
09-30-2004, 03:59 PM
Great character !:love:

shoey
10-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Thanks guys,

Finally got the rigging finished but still need to make morphs:sad:

I managed to get a little bit of animation done last night but i'm really struggling for time as i'm moving house soon and i've got a lot of packing to do.

anyway, here's where i'm at. as i said, i've not done any animation in ages so please feel free to suggest ways to make it better.

updated: first pass (http://www.philshoebottom.co.uk/cgtalk/first_pass.mov)

Cheers, Phil

s3ksee
10-14-2004, 03:28 AM
Hahahaha....cute guy. Done in maya?

:bounce:

shoey
10-14-2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks, still needs a lot of work though, i'm not happy with the motion.

It was all done in 3dsmax6 with a custom rig.

Cheers, Phil:bounce:

shoey
10-20-2004, 10:12 AM
Oh well,

looks like i've run out of time. I was really hoping to get something finished but as usual my busy life has got in the way:D

Moving house has taken precedent and i'm not going to be able to get much work done for the next few weeks as my pc is now packed away, oh well, that means a delay to the space opera challenge too.:sad:

Congrats to everyone who managed to get something finished. good job guys:thumbsup:

Cheers, Phil.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.