PDA

View Full Version : Please help changeing my user name

roctavian
09-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Hi,
Can you please change my user name from pro to Radu or Octavian?
I`m not a pro, I`m just a LightWave hobbiest.

Thanks.

leigh
09-28-2004, 12:07 AM
Hello, unfortunately there are already users registered with the names Radu and Octavian, so you'll have to choose another name!

roctavian
09-28-2004, 11:31 AM
O.K.
This is a thought job.
It was easier to find names for my kids than a non-used user name on the forum.
It`s a crowded place.
What about PROctavian or Radu-Octavian? Hope one of those are free.
If not, I`ll have to make a brainstorm in the family to find me a new user name.
Thanks.

P.S. - Leigh, here in Romania,we (me and my friends) are appreciating very much your work and what you`ve donne for the 3d community. Your tutorials helped me a lot.
Thank You.

leigh
09-28-2004, 04:56 PM
Heh yeah with over 100,000 users it is starting to get tricky to find a username that hasn't been taken! I've changed it to PROctavian for you :)

P.S. - Leigh, here in Romania,we (me and my friends) are appreciating very much your work and what you`ve donne for the 3d community. Your tutorials helped me a lot.
Thank You.

Hey thanks :D It's great to know my efforts are appreciated! Always glad to be of help :)

roctavian
09-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Thanks Leigh.
Indeed you are Really Nice Person.
All the best wishes!

P.S. - Over 100,000 users? Woow, this is an entire world (not only a 3d virtual world)!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.