PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Scripted Operator communites?

androow
09-27-2004, 04:50 PM
I really want get into writing SO's but the internet seems to be void of good forums or tutorials compared to the way, say, Actionscript is supported. This is annoying. I've looked at EdHarriss and the Guild of Scripted Operators at Softimage.com doesn't explain things enough.

ggg
09-27-2004, 05:04 PM
I really want get into writing SO's but the internet seems to be void of good forums or tutorials compared to the way, say, Actionscript is supported. This is annoying.Actionscript is a language, scops are not, the languages that can be used in scops have far more support forums and tuts than actionscript, albiet very few XSI related.

do a search on the xsi list archive for "scops" (my preference :), "scripted operators", "sops" you'll find a fair amount of info and example scops. perhaps also look up spdl info in the docs as its a relative area.

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.