PDA

View Full Version : Shiroii - Animation Session 10 - Dialogue 3

oshiroii
09-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm gonna do the boomstik file. It's so much fun hearing him babeling about his gun ^.^
I'm gonna use package man and some own modeled gun :D

Today I've listend to the sound file for over an hour, so that's about 180 times :) I'm gonna act it out and make thumbnails. Really gonna plan this one, so I got a good idea of what I'm gonna do. :D

Remi
09-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Looking forward to seeing your oshiroii:) Good luck

oshiroii
09-27-2004, 08:20 PM
W00w, I confuse myself with my name, in one forum it's Oshiroii with an "O" in the other withouth an "O" O nO

Thanks Ryan, I've got quite some cool ideas. I started acting out some stuff today. It's sooo much fun. I've never actually done any acting animations so... but it's soooo awsome, great practise. I'm raelly gonna make work of it. And I've got time for it too, 'cuase I've got a week vacation just the week before the session ends :bounce:

oshiroii
10-01-2004, 04:46 PM
So here's the first blocking pass. I've got my key/storytelling poses and I've added 3 extremes at the beginning (a few contact points) Please watch it and give some nice comments about the posing.:D

I hope you can help me some with the actions he makes. A friend of mine mentioned he found it odd that he puts his gun away, while it's the subject of the animation. I'm not to sure about that, I kinda like it. I acted it out and this what I concluded after some acting, but I'd like some more opinnions. Don't be nice, just comment :thumbsup:

Zip file, Quicktime Movie, Sorrenson 3, 1.5 mb (http://home.hetnet.nl/~rome61piet/forum/videos/session10.2.zip)

Remi
10-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Nice job Oshiroii. Only pose that bothered me was the pose for "boomstick" didn't fit the acting for me....other than that it looks pretty good....keep going man:)

mimo8
10-02-2004, 10:21 AM
hmmmm .... did I get something wrong or arenīt we reglemented to the given soundfiles.
dont get me wrong, the keyposes look good, but its three times longer then the original.

just for fun, or ?

oshiroii
10-02-2004, 11:52 AM
:eek: You're right! I used the sound file from the link in the general discussion thread on page 3 or something. But the one from the first page is like 3 times shorter. Hmmm, I'll switch to that version for the entry and use the other version for personal use :thumbsup: Don't worry, I'll use the correct sound file in the new update :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.